Is wearing a ruby recommended for me ?

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Is wearing a ruby recommended for me ?

Post by uspa » 02 Jul 2016

Respected astrologers,

These are my birth details:- 3rd May 1979, 11:10 pm, Pune-Maharashtra-India.

Can you please tell me if wearing a ruby is recommended for me ? I have 9th lord sun sitting exalted in 5th house but I have Saturn and Rahu sitting in 9th house. Will wearing a ruby improve luck/tough time I am facing because of issues with my twin children or will it cause more harm as saturn and rahu are sitting in 9th house ? Would really appreciate advice for this.

Thank you,
uspa

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is wearing a ruby recommended for me ?

Post by Dr Neeraj » 02 Jul 2016

Dear Uspa
Planets give their results in their dasha. Though as of now you've ur Sun PD but its just upto 11th May (one week more).
But many scholars believe that you can wear the stone for the Bhagyesh (9L) irrespective of its dasha is operational or not.
So you may wear Ruby.
God bless you
Neeraj

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 03 Jul 2016

Thank you for replying Dr Neeraj ji. Would saturn and rahu give more bad effects since they are sitting in suns house by wearing a ruby ?

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 05 Jul 2016

Dr Neeraj ji....Its a humble request if you could please reply me for the above.

Aliz18
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Aliz18 » 17 Sep 2018

According to many eminent astrologers, if one or two malifics sit in 9th house, the house goes in doldrums. So, it is mandatory to invigorate this house. But the issue is that Sun is already very strong in your chart.And,its gem ruby can't be used. So, prefer to wear the opposite gem of Rahu to detox 9th house up-to some extent.It is Yellow sapphire.Moreover,it will strengthen your Laguna lord(jupiter).So, avoid ruby.

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 18 Sep 2018

My jupiter is in 8th house...so wont wearing a yellow sapphire activate the 8th house even more ?

vedicratnagems
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vedicratnagems » 27 Sep 2018

Listen : Wearing Ruby Gemstone is not just a fashion. It has good as well as bad side effects. Ruby gemstone benefits are well-known across the people who uses it regularly. Red ruby has healing properties as well as social status booster properties as positive power starts surrounding you wherever you go. It's advisable that you consult astrologer of vedicratna manik called Ruby & take proper advise. Else it can even destroy your life too if you wear wrong gemstone.