Heera for Debilitated Venus in 8th House?

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Agam880
Heera for Debilitated Venus in 8th House?

Post by Agam880 » 26 Apr 2016

Hello,

I am going through a very very bad phase for the past 5 months. Since November 2015 me and my wife started having some fights, since Dec end we are separated. Venus in my chart is Debilitated in 8th House conjunct with Ketu.

Lagna: Acquarius
Birth: 18th August, 1986 at 19:05 hrs in Kolkata, WB

I am wearing Rambashuk Mula (root) currently. I have been adviced to wear Diamond/Zircon, but should I wear Diamond for Debilitated Venus as this could give unfavorable results of 8th house as well??

Are there other options or remedies?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Heera for Debilitated Venus in 8th House?

Post by Dr Neeraj » 27 Apr 2016

Dear Agama
I wont recommend you Diamond. It may give you adverse effects coz of its placement in 8H.
Your present dasha is Rahu-Moon and it is always a tough time for any native.
You shd pray for your Kuldevta or Ishta devta and perform good deeds like helping people.
God bless you
Neeraj

Agam880

Post by Agam880 » 27 Apr 2016

Pranaam,

Can you tell me if Rahu Mars dasha will be any better time for me? My natal Mars is in 11th House in Sagitarius. I am a Aquarius ascendant.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 28 Apr 2016

Dear Agama
Your present dasha is Rahu-Moon and the next will be Rahu-Mars
Around mid Nov 2016, transit wise Rahu will pass thru 64th navamsa from Moon (Rahu will pass thru 8th from natal Moon on the degrees of Moon). This time transit Mars will pass on natal Moon.
This time generally gives anxiety and restlessness. Plz note there will not be any danger of any kind, its just the mental tensions.
God bless you
Neeraj

Agam880

Post by Agam880 » 28 Apr 2016

Thanks for the response Doctor Neeraj.

Current period is extremely difficult for me, I am shocked to hear that this will continue for the whole year. This year started with difficulties for me. Now I am on verge of divorce.

Could you please have a look at my below post and give some inputs on that? I wonder when I will ever find some solace.

http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 18&t=32281

Please can you have a look at this link and tell me what are the stars pointing at?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 29 Apr 2016

Dear Agama
Plz note that we always get the results of our own karmas and every act is just a lesson.
You were married in Feb 2014 and soon afterfrom Mar 2014 your Sun dasha started.
Now Sun is 7H placed in 7H, a great combination for name & fame but not very gud for married life. Whatever results you're getting now, their roots are in the Mar 2015-Feb 2015 period. However I cud not see any combinations for separation as of now. It seems that currently you're destined to undergo some mental anxiety so that you can be a changed person.

I've not analysed your wife's chart as that changes within 3-4 min so I'm not sure how accurate it is.

As regard gud time to convince time, I feel it you're true at heart then every time is a gud time. If you really love her, you shd approach her repeatedly. Love is nothing but the dissolution of one's ego. But plz note this will not be that easy for you.

God bless you
Neeraj

Agam880

Post by Agam880 » 29 Apr 2016

Doctor Saheb,

Could the marital discord be because of her stars? Then can I take some remedies for that? Also my navamsha chart is here, does this also predict at reunion?

http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 18&t=32291

Will wait for your response sir.

Agam

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 30 Apr 2016

Dear Agama
Each one of us settle his/her own karma here. You're getting such results coz of ur chart only.
The accuracy of your wife's chart is debatable hence I'm not analysing that.
God bless you
Neeraj

Agam880

Post by Agam880 » 30 Apr 2016

Thank you sir

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 06 May 2016

only rahu - moon and rahu - ketu might be unfavorable. also last 1 year of rahu mahadasha.

if your rahu md was overall good, your following jupiter mahadasha will be villiianeous..or vice versa.

Agam880

Post by Agam880 » 09 May 2016

I cant complain about the entire Rahu MD. It gave me some good success and upliftment in life -- Higher education, Job and Marriage. But since Moon Antardasha it gave me Marital discord, cheated in relationship, separation and likely divorce. Most difficult part was the mental agony, depression, unhappiness and a defeated attitude. You may have a look at my birth chart. Please tell me if Rahu - Mars will be better emotionally and in the family front.

Since the Rahu MD was mostly good, will the Jupiter MD be bad?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 09 May 2016

thats rahu md for you. yes, it has been good for you! yes your jup md will be bad - you can know towards the last 1 year of your rahu md ending- please dont blame rahu md for that that time, unlike some stubborn astrologers- jup will be taking over in that sandhi period and you will know jup is the villain.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 10 May 2016

Dear Agam
Around mid Nov 2016 you'll a tough time (mentally). Though it'll be the PD of Jup but this will be coz of Rahu's transit from the 64th navamsa from Moon. The transit Jup will also be in natal 8H at that time.

But as regard Jup MD results, I've slightly different opinion than Neel. I feel Jup dasha shd not be that bad as
From Lagna and Jup, it is 2L/11L and in mutual aspect relation with 7L Sun.
From Moon the situation is not that gud, Jup is placed in 2H from Moon as 3L/12L and is in mutual aspect relation with 8L Sun. That's why it shd give you mixed results.

God bless you
Neeraj

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 10 May 2016

my advice : SAVE, INVEST as much as you can..be it money, finances, relationships, emotions, health, anything and everything during rahu mahadasha that can help you sustain the dreadful upcoming jupiter mahadasha.

am outta this thread now..thanks.

Agam880

Post by Agam880 » 19 May 2016

Sir, is Jupiter MD likely to be so bad being a Natural Benefic? What are the negative/malefic infulences expected to occur in this period? Is a second marriage expected in my chart since we are already getting a divorce.