Question concerning Yantra

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Indweller
Question concerning Yantra

Post by Indweller » 08 Jan 2013

Because many members on this forum are from India and knows a lot about different Vedic remedies and remedy procedures, I would appreaciate a lot if someone could give me an advice concerning a Yantra I ordered from India. The Yantra I refer to is a Dhanakarshana Yantra.

The thing was they got my birtdate wrong, 1st of Jan. instead of the correct 10th of January, so when they did the Homa-procedure for energizing the Yantra they used the wrong birthstar Uttara Bhadrapada instead of the correct one Pushya. As far as I understand birthstar must be the Nakshatra for where Chandra is located in my birthchart.

So naturally I don't like to use this Yantra under these circumstances when wrongly energized, because of undesirable effects on my life.

So my quesations are:
Is this a common way to energize Yantras in India, to use the birthstar, or are there other ways?

Is it necessary to energize a Yantra whatsoever!? Isn't it just to pay attention to the god / godess related to the Yantra, offer fruits, clean it with rosewater or milk from time to time, chanting etc!?

I've seen on the internet websites some say its possible to energize a Yantra by oneself. Do you agree to this is possible!? How then?

If a Yantra is wrongly energized according to my birthdata, is it possible to "zero" it in some way and re-energize it again?

So what are your spontaneous reactions to the dilemma!?

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question concerning Yantra

Post by subramanianp » 11 Jan 2013

Dear Indweller
As far as I know,there are two methods to prepare Ynathras.
i. Manthra Vighi
2.Thanthra vidhi.

If yourYanthra is prepared by Manthra vidhi then it can be re energized.
If not it is better to go for a new one.
It is ideal to consult the person from whom you got the Yanthra prepared.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Ruwan9
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ruwan9 » 26 Jan 2013

For a trial just use it for few days or a week at least to see whether it gives any effect on you. this is an Arkarshan yantra and there is little chance to harm you in a short time, meanwhile akarshan yantras show positive results very quickly.

One can energised some simple yantras but mostly it has to be done by a someone mastered in it with some siddhis for better results.There are specific procedures for drawing, preparing, energising yantras according to its purpose and sometimes unique to to the yantra. So meeting a professional is the best thing.

I have no clear idea about the way they prepared your yantra. But If it has been properly energised for your name ,that must be sufficient to be effective.
If you are quite sure that the yantra is wrongly energised. You have two options.
Get it prepared newly or neutralize the one you have and re-energised it as subramanianp ji says.

Jagannadha Rao
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Jagannadha Rao » 27 Jan 2013

You may neutralise the yantra by sprinkling holy water on it on the new moon day and do the shanti japa. Againvin the full moon day you can re nergise it with your correct details.

In case you don't do it your prayers will go in vain & the effects of the particular nakshatra will be recieved by you
happiness is to Give, love is to Sacrifice & Knowledge is to Share

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 27 Jan 2013

Dear Jagannadha Rao
It is not possible to believe that by sprinkling holy water ,an yanthra will get neutralized.!!!!!!
Also I could not understand the meaning of shanti japa on a yanthra.!!!!!!
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Indweller

Post by Indweller » 28 Jan 2013

[quote="subramanianp"]Dear Indweller
As far as I know,there are two methods to prepare Ynathras.
i. Manthra Vighi
2.Thanthra vidhi.

If yourYanthra is prepared by Manthra vidhi then it can be re energized.
If not it is better to go for a new one.
It is ideal to consult the person from whom you got the Yanthra prepared.[/quote]

Namasthe.
I bought the Yantra from Astroved in Chennai. They seems to be very honsest and helpful to their customers. When I told them about the wrong energizing they told me to send it back to energize it again in a homa. So according to them it seems its possible to do another energizing procedure.

Indweller

[quote="Ruwan9"]For a trial just use it for few days or a week at least to see whether it gives any effect on you. this is an Arkarshan yantra and there is little chance to harm you in a short time, meanwhile akarshan yantras show positive results very quickly.

One can energised some simple yantras but mostly it has to be done by a someone mastered in it with some siddhis for better results.There are specific procedures for drawing, preparing, energising yantras according to its purpose and sometimes unique to to the yantra. So meeting a professional is the best thing.

I have no clear idea about the way they prepared your yantra. But If it has been properly energised for your name ,that must be sufficient to be effective.
If you are quite sure that the yantra is wrongly energised. You have two options.
Get it prepared newly or neutralize the one you have and re-energised it as subramanianp ji says.[/quote]

That's interesting Ruwan9. One day I actually placed the Yantra on the table next to the computer, still in the box covered with plastic but visible.
I was holding it and glanzing at it for a few seconds. After some minutes I felt an overwhelming calmness and stillness. I suddenly became very tired and had to rest for 20-30 minutes. When going up I felt this tremendous stillness and calmness was still there. The next day this had faded away.

I don't know what happened, the only thing I can relate to is the gazing on the Yantra.

I haven't recieved the Yantra after the new energizing procedure, but it will soon be on its way from India.

Indweller

I also have a question about "Blessed Ritual Prasad". What is this made of and for what can I use it?
I have two Prasads, one from a Rudra Homa, red i colour. The Rudra Homa was made on my birtday the 10th of Jan. this year.

Then I have a Prasad that was delivered together with the Yantra. Its one with red and one one with yellow powder.

So how can I use these Prasads? I don't know how to make Puja.

It was said I could use Prasads on the Yantra, putting Prasad on each corner and in the middle of it.

Any suggestions!?

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 28 Jan 2013

The red powder may be KUMKUM and the yellow powder may be Turmeric (haldi)
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.