Ramananji, shilpa & others: do u see black magic affects

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Contributor
Contributor
Ramananji, shilpa & others: do u see black magic affects

Post by 091190 » 08 Nov 2012

Respected astrologers,
I need your urgent advice. My family has got a lot of issues going on. My brother recently met with an accident and had a narrow escape. A few months earlier his marriage broke. His business was running ok 6 months ago but now he is not able to pay the rent of his shop. Now my parents and brother are under a lot of debt. and they don't have any income to repay the debt. Please look at his chart and advice if there is any adverse affect of black magic. Please advice some remedies so that they can win over those problems, pay their debts and save some money. His details are
May 11, 1984
11:40 pm
Bhatinda
Thanks

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Ramananji, shilpa & others: do u see black magic affects

Post by R V RAMANAN » 08 Nov 2012

Dear099110,

The chart has some issues.The badhakesh mercury,is conjunct the sixth lord venus and the antar dasha of venus is on.This combination is aspected by saturn and mars.Moon the eighth lord is in the tenth.Innavamsa too mercury the seventh lord goes to the sixth and is conjunct rahu .The badhakesha is triggered by sixth lord/house connections and also saturn inducing badha to the native.

This person needs to do 5 things
1..Please ask him to perform a full navagraha homa on a shukla paksha friday.

2 Mix cooked rice, dhall and white til and ghee and offer it to crows daily.

3 Chant krishnashtakam twice daily facing north and offer some sweets as nivedhana to lord krishna.

4 Donate some thing to Brahmin priests every Amavasya for 8 months.

5 just ask him to buy a lottery ticket atleast one every month and tear it to peices without even looking for the results.
It will take some time for him to come out of all this but till then there will be some relief.If their are any financial constraints in performing a Homa in the house then he can chant vyasas navagraha stotra with phala shruthi daily in the mornings facing east.

Regards
ramanan

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 08 Nov 2012

Is he wearing a black thread given by someone OR a gemstone ?

Murali00017

Post by Murali00017 » 09 Nov 2012

Dear Ramananji,
I have a doubt. Is it possible for some horoscopes to be immune to black magic even if someone attacks that person with black magic? If so, then what placement of planets should it be?

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 09 Nov 2012

I was checking your brother's chart. I feel your brother may continue to face problems for some more time, but he will come out of it, too after that. One thing I am finding difficult to understand: as per his chart, he should have had problems from September 2009 and more so from July 2010. From your post, it doesn't seem so, but still asking.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 09 Nov 2012

Dear Murali,

A person will be immune to any type of abhichara dosha if there are no connections or triggers to the badhakesh either by the sixth lord and/ or saturn.

Regards
ramanan

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 09 Nov 2012

091190 wrote:Respected astrologers,
I need your urgent advice. My family has got a lot of issues going on. My brother recently met with an accident and had a narrow escape. A few months earlier his marriage broke. His business was running ok 6 months ago but now he is not able to pay the rent of his shop. Now my parents and brother are under a lot of debt. and they don't have any income to repay the debt. Please look at his chart and advice if there is any adverse affect of black magic. Please advice some remedies so that they can win over those problems, pay their debts and save some money. His details are
May 11, 1984
Bhatinda
Thanks

der 09119,
thanks for your PM.

--he has a shani mangal combination isn his chart...shani is largely positive for the chart by being the exalted 2nd and 3rd Lord in the 11th house....should give him wealth gains in good times and due course.

--however mars is afflicted by being with a strong enemy shani......and shani-mangal combination is never good..especially now shani is transitting over mangal and mangal-dev is the 12th lord and afflicted .

----His dasa running is rahu-Venus...rahu is in Moon's Nk...and Moon innimical in the hosue of Me

--from Jun to Aug might have been particularly severe when shani was retro and going over natal moon in the 10th house....inpsite of being friendly..when retro and passing over moon....shanidev can cause a lot of trauma....given that his dasanath is acting like an afflicted moon.

--and multiplying the trouble is the transit of Nodes over opposin nodes on the 6-12 axis. This rare association of nodes is can be severe, as it creates a lot of repelling negative energy.... even when both nodes are postive for the chart,.......in his case one node is malefic.....that is rahu is for his chart ..and the dasa is also of Rahu and they are on the 6-12 axis.
Thanksfully Ketu is not malefic as he is in exalted shani's Nk.

the last one i.e transit of nodes over opposing nodes....is the severest of the items causing him troubles....his relief will come when nodes move into the next house sometime after mid-January I think.

Follow the remedies suggested by ramanan...especially Navgraha appeasement.... and makes sure as AstroD has alluded to he is not wearing any gemstones at this time or using metals or charms given by anyone.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Murali00017

R V RAMANAN wrote:Dear Murali,

A person will be immune to any type of abhichara dosha if there are no connections or triggers to the badhakesh either by the sixth lord and/ or saturn.

Regards
ramanan
Dear Ramananji,

Can u kindly explain me what badhakesh is?(my sixth house lord is saturn and saturn is in sixth house) I need to know this because it is very important for me.. Also, can u tell me if having jupiter and ketu in 12th house(cancer) is good? Because there are many articles saying that it is bad and i posted the same question at other forums but no one helped me out :-(

Regards,
Murali

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 09 Nov 2012

Dear Murali

For movable signs the 11th house is the badhaka sthana and the 11th lord is the badhakesh. For fixed signs it is the 9th house and 9th lord and for common signs it is the 7th house and the 7th lord.

Regards
Ramanan

Murali00017

R V RAMANAN wrote:Dear Murali

For movable signs the 11th house is the badhaka sthana and the 11th lord is the badhakesh. For fixed signs it is the 9th house and 9th lord and for common signs it is the 7th house and the 7th lord.

Regards
Ramanan
Dear Ramananji,

Movable signs implies which signs? The ascendant or lagna sign?

P S Can u clear my doubt about the jup+ketu combination?

Regards,
Murali

Murali00017

[quote="astroduffer"]Murali007 - Please refer this link for detail..

astroduffer,
I did refer .. it says for leo sign, badhakasthana is aries. Does this mean that for leo ascendants, the badhakesh is 9th house which is aries?

Contributor
Contributor

Post by 091190 » 27 Dec 2012

Respected Ramanan ji,shilpa &others,
My parents are trying to sell their newly built house to pay-off their debt. But they are not getting their share of money they have spent on construction of this house. Please advice some remedy and let me know when would they be able to sell their house? Here is the detail of my brother's birth
May 11, 1984
Bhatinda.
Thanks

Jagannadha Rao
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Jagannadha Rao » 27 Dec 2012

Cat eye will surely eliminate the problems to the native, He can wear it on saturday

needybuddy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by needybuddy » 30 Jan 2013

Dear Ramananji, shilpa & others

In below horoscope please check for black magic... Its urgent

DOB : 10/03/1981, Male
Time : 8:40 AM
Latitude, longitude: 13.8637465, 76.1346768

Appreciate any kind of help on this chart

Contributor
Contributor

Post by 091190 » 20 Jul 2013

Shilpa Ji,
You checked this horoscope before also and need your advise. My brothers had a fight and this brother of mine (may 11, 1984) hurt my other brother and himself drank something poisonous. I do not have time of birth of my other brother bout only have date and place. Please check their chart and advise if everything will be alright as both of them are in hospital
May 11, 1984
Bathinda

Nov 6, 1981
Bathinda
Thanks

[quote="shilpa"][quote="091190"]Respected astrologers,
I need your urgent advice. My family has got a lot of issues going on. My brother recently met with an accident nd had a narrow escape. A few months earlier his marriage broke. His business was running ok 6 months ago but now he is not able to pay the rent of his shop. Now my parents and brother are under a lot of debt. and they don't have any income to repay the debt. Please look at his chart and advice if there is any adverse affect of black magic. Please advice some remedies so that they can win over those problems, pay their debts and save some money. His details are
May 11, 1984
Bhatinda
Thanks[/quote]

der 09119,
thanks for your PM.

--he has a shani mangal combination isn his chart...shani is largely positive for the chart by being the exalted 2nd and 3rd Lord in the 11th house....should give him wealth gains in good times and due course.

--however mars is afflicted by being with a strong enemy shani......and shani-mangal combination is never good..especially now shani is transitting over mangal and mangal-dev is the 12th lord and afflicted .

----His dasa running is rahu-Venus...rahu is in Moon's Nk...and Moon innimical in the hosue of Me

--from Jun to Aug might have been particularly severe when shani was retro and going over natal moon in the 10th house....inpsite of being friendly..when retro and passing over moon....shanidev can cause a lot of trauma....given that his dasanath is acting like an afflicted moon.

--and multiplying the trouble is the transit of Nodes over opposin nodes on the 6-12 axis. This rare association of nodes is can be severe, as it creates a lot of repelling negative energy.... even when both nodes are postive for the chart,.......in his case one node is malefic.....that is rahu is for his chart ..and the dasa is also of Rahu and they are on the 6-12 axis.
Thanksfully Ketu is not malefic as he is in exalted shani's Nk.

the last one i.e transit of nodes over opposing nodes....is the severest of the items causing him troubles....his relief will come when nodes move into the next house sometime after mid-January I think.

Follow the remedies suggested by ramanan...especially Navgraha appeasement.... and makes sure as AstroD has alluded to he is not wearing any gemstones at this time or using metals or charms given by anyone.

regards[/quote]