Why Vishnu Sahasrnamam for Mercury?

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Why Vishnu Sahasrnamam for Mercury?

Post by howzat » 03 Nov 2012

dear felix what i am meaning is like this -

:arrow: Seat of mind - Chandra -The element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness.

:arrow: Intelligence - Budha - The ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

:arrow: Wisdom - Guru -The quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise. The soundness of an action or decision with regard to the application of such experience, knowledge, and good judgment.

From the mind (chandra) :arrow: :idea: - budha comes. That is why Chandra is Budha's daddy. -

intelligence is there for charles sobraj also. wisdom is not there. if mind and intelligence (chandra and budha) are corrupted then where wisdom will come? to use intelligence correctly and rightly Guru is required. for intelligence to be there - chandra should be unafflicted. Chandra afflicted means intelligence is flaw. So like that.

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jolli » 03 Nov 2012

Respected Howzats Jee

What you have mentioned seems logical. It appears you are very learned and of calm mind.

I am Leo lagna, Full Moon (Guru Purnima) in Makra, U Shddha Nk and Lord Shani is with Mercury in Gemini! So looks like my mind is trapped from all side between fighting forces! Shani and Surya. Sometimes i feel so.
Can you help me understand the above scenerio. my DTP is 23 july 1975, 7 35 am at New Delhi.

I am not able to pronounce sanskrit words. Hence i just listen to SVS from time to time.

In above post you mentioned that you are going to explain about how to appease Lord Shani. Kindly post that as well. It will help all of us to understand.

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 07 Nov 2012

wonderful explanation HowzatJI, thank you so much for educating.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 07 Nov 2012

dear patriot,

on Nov 4 2012 09:53 i made following post -
by howzat » 04 Nov 2012 09:53
:arrow: intelligence is there for charles sobraj also. wisdom is not there. if mind and intelligence (chandra and budha) are corrupted then where wisdom will come? to use intelligence correctly and rightly Guru is required. for intelligence to be there - chandra should be unafflicted. Chandra afflicted means intelligence is flaw. So like that.

on Nov 5 2012 - Mr Nitin Gadkeri made one statement in public speech like this -
Nov 5 2012
As per psychology, if we can compare the IQ level of Swami Vivekananda and that of Dawood Ibrahim, then it could have been almost the same. But Vivekananda used it in nation building, brotherhood and spiritualism, while Dawood used that in excelling in crime world," Mr Gadkari had said.
now see - :arrow: what Nitin Gadkeri said no - it is not wrong. IQ is there for thief - murderer - or smuggler also - :arrow: how he is using no - :arrow: that is wisdom - who is giving wisdom? - Guru.

Now Gadkeri is intelligent persons. he is good heart also. he make Plumber, driver, baker, carpenter, butler - all - director of his companys :roll:. what nice man no? whose all money. who all is become director of benami company.

but making statement in public - telling peoples dawood and Swami Vivekananda is having same intelligence - but dawood is doing anti national things - swami Vivekananda is using to build nation - while correct - peoples are not accepting. Now peoples are saying Gadkeri is talking like stupids - that is shortage of wisdom in Gadkeris head. Like this - even our national leaders are teaching us astrology. nice no.

Ekalavya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ekalavya » 07 Nov 2012

Dear howzat Sir,
How can one increase both wisdom and intelligence?
Is it possible with any mantra or any other remedy ?
Please enlighten, thanks!

KET

Post by KET » 07 Nov 2012

now see - :arrow: what Nitin Gadkeri said no - it is not wrong. IQ is there for thief - murderer - or smuggler also - :arrow: how he is using no - :arrow: that is wisdom - who is giving wisdom? - Guru.

Now Gadkeri is intelligent persons. he is good heart also. he make Plumber, driver, baker, carpenter, butler - all - director of his companys :roll:. what nice man no? whose all money. who all is become director of benami company.

but making statement in public - telling peoples dawood and Swami Vivekananda is having same intelligence - but dawood is doing anti national things - swami Vivekananda is using to build nation - while correct - peoples are not accepting. Now peoples are saying Gadkeri is talking like stupids - that is shortage of wisdom in Gadkeris head. Like this - even our national leaders are teaching us astrology. nice no.
Before making that statement of comparisons of persons on IQ, the opposition leader in the one of the largest democracy country in the world, plaqued in the midst of allegations on him about his conflict of interest/ fraud, the noted and famed Criminal lawyer has sought the leader to step down from the part post in a dignified manner.
Let us look at the famed criminal lawyer's natal chart's planetary position... particularly Guru and Chandra (wisdom and mindset resply)

He has Jupiter – Moon conjunction in 10th house.

Jupiter from 10th house and Venus from 8th house aspects 2nd house. Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn are all strong and are associated with 2nd house / lord. All these combinations gave him name and fame as a leading Legal luminary of the country.

He has done his Law Degree at young age of 17 during Jupiter Dasha.

3rd lord Jupiter is situated in his own constellation indicates that he will endowed with a high degree of patience and pursue informal studies for several years in various subjects of his interest.

In his chart Jupiter is the Primary Significator of Profession and Moon is the Secondary Significator of Profession.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 07 Nov 2012

sir can you give birth details sir please. thank you.

KET

Post by KET » 07 Nov 2012

Howzat ji...

Here are the details...

DOB 14th, Sep 1923.... TOB... 1612 hrs...coords....long..68E 38, Lat.. 27 N 57

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 08 Nov 2012

thank you very much sir - I am thinking - who put asc for this horoscope. nice yogas are here KET sir. very nice.

KET

Post by KET » 08 Nov 2012

Howzat ji

I did not get the meaning who put asc for this horoscope...

Yes Howzat ji... Execellent yogas are associated in the chart

The native is very old.... if you see the person on debate... a glass on one hand...
Excellent oratory and knowledge/skills on Legal system. Most feared in the court, when he takes up the case of a client( client will fear upon his fees, and opposition lawyer will fear on his criminal legal acumen knowledge)

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 08 Nov 2012

no sir - who put asc means - who did rectfications? this is original data ah? or i am thinking with rectification lagna is put in Capri.

why you know sir? I will tell. if you put horoscope - 5 degrees capri lagna will fall. LMT is in use that times no? then lagna is 21 degree. I am thinking - so many planets in 8h. see 5l and 10l shukra is total fry by 8l surya. total combust.still see career. nice no?

now see.if we pull lagna down and put in sagi - all so many planets in 9. 9L in 9 - 10L in 10 exalted. Now which is better tell?

but you say glass in hand no? for that - 2h - ketu \ shani \ rahu influnce must be there. for capri it is there. Now i am confuse. you put sagi lagna and see sir. you also will confuse.

KET

Post by KET » 08 Nov 2012

Howzat ji

capr... rising.... 2nd H Ketu...demonstrates about vises....

Native.... two wives (that time , polygamy allowed in that country)... 7th Lord in Venus house, Ju is with 7th Lord

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 09 Nov 2012

:) possible its Capri sir. I dont know. This rectifications ............ all are giving one one explanation. but glass in hand means ............ ketu in 2H

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 09 Nov 2012

Glass in hand do you guys mean drinking ? I have Ketu in 2nd house have not had a sip till date May I know why?

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 09 Nov 2012

not boozing ah? very good. good fellow you are. very good. Your Ketu is behaving well no. may be Guru is looking at him. that is why.

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 09 Nov 2012

Howzat,

What about when ketu and saturn are in second in libra? No aspect of any other planet. But moon in seventh and venus in eleventh in water rashis? And also, what about venus and saturn in libra in second, again no aspect of any other planet, but moon in water rashi?

Thanks

Ekalavya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ekalavya » 09 Nov 2012

Dear howzat Sir,
Why no reply to my query? :?

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 09 Nov 2012

Yeah Guru's aspect must be the reason :)

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 10 Nov 2012

Dear Tiwari

ketu Saturn in 2h in libra means lagna is virgo. see why we are taking 2l and 2h to see if persons will booze or not? tell? see i will tell - you see below.

2h is kind of food we are eating. but bigger than that what you know? :arrow: Family is also ruling by 2h. one persons born in which family - that means in Muslim family ah or Brahmin family ah or christian families ah - Buddhist family ah - Chinese family ah English family ah - this is deciding of food habits.

then see moon also. :arrow: moon no - greedy fellow - whatever he is seeing - that he is wanting. Rahu Ketu Saturn and Mars in 2h 6h 8 12h - with moon in saturn or mars rasi - without quality sanyas or pravrajya - means he will become bewda. he is sitting in bar 24 hours and listening to olden film senti songs and crying. this bar fellows very clever. they also playing like this songs only. they also know all customers with Saturn Rahu Ketu and Kuja with Moon are visiting bar. like this every day means one day wife will leave home and go to her mummys house. 24 hours drunk means which wife will stay in house tell? then when wife leave - bewda will become full talli and cry telling wife left me. what cycle you know. he is only creating misery - then he is drinking to erase memory. what is this? head memory is like pen drive memory ah? press delete means memory erase. what all this planets doing - they only know.

when childs in mummys stomach - what mummy is eating - that is in long term favorite food of grown up childs. then some baby is there - their soul is so power - they will make mummy eat what baby in stomach is wanting. like that. - what mummy not eat in whole lifetimes - they make mummy eat during carriage. like that few souls are there - but rare. means you understood ah? i will give example wait. just suppose - on soul with full sattva guna is born in stomach of muslim woman. - when that woman is eating mutton chops - baby will give one laat maar to stomach of mummy and mummy will do vomit. every time mummy is eating mutton chops - baby is giving karate chops - then mummy will learn lesson and for 9 months no mutton only. only vegetable dal and rice.

afterwards when mummy is giving delivery of baby - first 12 years what mummy is cooking and giving - that again is important in decision of food habit of person when becomes big. so seeing horoscope of baby is not good. we must see mummy and daddys horoscope + babys horoscope. their kula and gotra also. also where persons is staying in which country all this we must see. can we tell Eskimo man - eat dal and chappati? can we tell German fellows dont drink beers? like that? Can we tell Arab mans to eat pig? like that

i will tell last below - you see ok - about this kula and gotra and all.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 10 Nov 2012

see - from above - i have continued below -

more important i will tell. you wont believe - but this is true ah - you take serious. when mummy and daddy is doing for baby no - you understood ah? this is sensitive forums no - so cant give full expression - doing means understood ah? how to say? ah making loves - during that periods what mummy and daddy is eating no - that is deciding quality of soul which will take janam in - what it is called? wait ah - i will do google search - word is not coming in my fingers - ah see - zygote. - so that quality zygote will decide that quality soul only.for example - if daddy is doing zabardasti for mummy against mummys wishes and doing love for her - chance is there - one like that soul only will come - and give solid troubles to daddy and mummy.

that is why - when doing - we must do properly. planning and all is required. every night daddy is coming home and trying for babies with mummy after having one bottle booze - or mummy is also having booze from same bottle along with daddy - then when baby born - in 13 years only he will visit bar - instead of ice cream parlor. like this and all is there.

so moral of story is what? 2h is showing family background and food habit - when seeing horoscope - :arrow: kula - gotra is very important to be seen. why internet prediction is going full toss for 6 runs past wicket keeper you know? in 100 prediction done on internet - minus 2 are coming right. understood no. all astrologers on internet no - are seeing horoscope after putting patti for eyes. so all astrologers is andha - blind. astrologer firstly is not knowing if asking person is girl or boy - asking person is also not having akhal to tell if he is girl or boy. coming to forum and asking question - when i will get marriage? what funny joke this i am telling you. for girl and for boy - marriage karak is only different. how they can giving correct answer? question fellow is giving goli - answering astrologer is also giving goli - total bakwas this.

best is what you know? on another forum i am member. here at least better. there - one boyfriend is asking when ex girlfriend will get marry. when asking whose horoscope - he is saying that - his horoscope. fact when seeing what you know? she already married to somebody else. that this fellow does not know. she has done unfriend for him from facebook and gone to america with new husbands. this bondu ram is sitting in kurla in home and thinking when she will get marry. there she is doing jolly with husband. this fellow is not knowing. this fellow is holding in hand and looking out of window and think about her future. this fellow is in gutter - then thinking about others bhala and bura. why for this fellow all this? he only does not know about what is happning in girls life means - what feed back he will give to astrologer? what joke this.

so like that - internet astrology. without seeing Kula and Gotra one must not see horoscope. we must see family backgrounds - religion backgrounds - country backgrounds - then make prediction. about food.

like that marriage also we must see 2H - in middle class muslim girls horoscope no - even if Saturn is there in 7h she will marry within 26 - 27 - that is late in Muslim religion. same in Bandra one girl is there - Cassandra - she is East Indians. chaloo cheez she is ah. yek dum katarnak. if you touch means 3rd degree burn you will get. so hot she is. 35 she is - Shani is not having direct connection with 7h only - but direct contact with moon is there. still not married. - i am confuse. I ask her mummy - aunty you are not interested in marry of sandra? whole Bandra is putting hand for Casssandra. why you not bother? what she is saying you know? she is saying - she will only find for herself one. i am not worrying. what this? i am shocking.

KET

Post by KET » 11 Nov 2012

howzat wrote:see - from above - i have continued below -

so like that - internet astrology. without seeing Kula and Gotra one must not see horoscope. we must see family backgrounds - religion backgrounds - country backgrounds - then make prediction. about food.
Howzat ji

The above statement is very true. Inperson meeting with a learned astrologer(under supervision of a guru) will give much more effective and efficient predictions

With just looking at Asc/planets in the chart. a trained astrologer can assess the character of a queriset in a matter of seconds

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 11 Nov 2012

Mahoday Howzat ji

Very nice write you. Very clear about house second and habit of food. Also me agrees on kula, gotra, etc.

One small kwery I have sirji. A bit different from 2nd house ji. Don't mano bura. Me very novice in astrology vastro. Only looking at friends and fiends charts and chats and gupshup and making analysis. No prediction I give sir. Me too belittled. Two charts I have sirji of two people. One man. The other opposite. Jee woman. I say all this because see you talk of Cassandra from Bandra in your previous talk. 420 volt and all. So I am thinking why not talk of Ram and Mona from Chapra. Now both Mona and Ram charts I will talk, okay?

See, I read on some forums and also here I hear that two people liking each other (man and woman) must having mars and venus not in 8/6 relation. But I am seeing this two living peoples having mars and venus in 8/6 in d1. Girl's mars winking 8th drsihti at boy's venus. Boy's moon winking girl's sun and lagna lord (1/7). Boy's jupiter also seeing girl's lagna. Me confused.

In D-9 sirji, matter complicates. Boy's asc of nav is leo ji, and sun sits in leo ji (just like in d-1) Sun very strong ji of the boy also moon. Bossy. Girls's moon in navmansa sits in leo ji now. Girl mild in nature. boy and girl venus and mars now in 1/7 position. Venus and mars winking both. Me confused sirji. D-1 said no attarcsion but d-9 attarcsion and only attarcsion. Ram crazy for Mona, Mona crazy on Ram. Both filmy songs singing in rain and andhi and sunshine. Now you tell sirji, whom to give importance the 8/6 relation in d1 or 1/7 relation between mars and venus, and sun and moon rashi exchange in d9.

For the record, mona and ram happy sirji. me confused though. How to explain this ji. why they happy? what planet combine i must seeing, sir ji? Tell, please. Me 3rd student in astro vastro

Happy diwali also. Do light diya as promised sir ji. Me too will light one. You said so. No forgetting.

Bestji,
Mahodyaa Tiwari

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 11 Nov 2012

by Tiwari » 12 Nov 2012 05:10
See, I read on some forums and also here I hear that two people liking each other (man and woman) must having mars and venus not in 8/6 relation. But I am seeing this two living peoples having mars and venus in 8/6 in d1. Girl's mars winking 8th drsihti at boy's venus. Boy's moon winking girl's sun and lagna lord (1/7). Boy's jupiter also seeing girl's lagna. Me confused.

In D-9 sirji, matter complicates. Boy's asc of nav is leo ji, and sun sits in leo ji (just like in d-1) Sun very strong ji of the boy also moon. Bossy. Girls's moon in navmansa sits in leo ji now. Girl mild in nature. boy and girl venus and mars now in 1/7 position. Venus and mars winking both. Me confused sirji. D-1 said no attarcsion but d-9 attarcsion and only attarcsion. Ram crazy for Mona, Mona crazy on Ram. Both filmy songs singing in rain and andhi and sunshine. Now you tell sirji, whom to give importance the 8/6 relation in d1 or 1/7 relation between mars and venus, and sun and moon rashi exchange in d9.

For the record, mona and ram happy sirji. me confused though. How to explain this ji. why they happy? what planet combine i must seeing, sir ji? Tell, please. Me 3rd student in astro vastro
Dear Tiwari
where is birth details baba? how to see and tell otherwise.

now see - to do dance in rain wearing thin saree and running around tree - for that other things are also there in horoscope. like that yoga has to be there. just because Kuja and Shukra in 6 - 8 means over ah? other things are not there ah?

what is Guna point? that is also important. see how nicely you have told - it all begins and dies in the minds. correctly you have told that points. if mind meets means everything will meat.

then 2 4 7 8 12 house also we must see. 7 clear means 6 - 8 and all is not mattering.

2 day back what happened you know? i got two horoscope of Indian peoples in America. both engineers working there and loving each other. boy is telling daddy i am marrying girl. daddy is fully piss. why you know? she is another religions. daddy told - dont come home. you live with here only. get married means you are dead for me. boy told - ok no problem - i am marry this girl. see boy - he is leaving daddy and mummy for girl. what fellow. when seeing what? only 5 guna points are coming. Lagna in 6 - 8 moon in 6 -8 Venus in 6 - 8. still he is loving her. how that is? I cannot understand. So like this also it will happen sometimes. why I cannot say. love is blind no. may be that is why. you give detail ok. then we will see and discuss.

ok bye.

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 11 Nov 2012

Sorry for interrupting but as far as I know that Venus and mars are 6/8 relationship there will only be attraction and if it fructifies into marriage then problems will start ...wat say howzatji ?

RajVinay
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by RajVinay » 13 Feb 2019

Hi dear frnd,

Hi really appreciate throwing some light Vishnusahasranam. I have a question on my mind. I am suffering from depression, because my interest all in film land that I want to become big celebrity and i am strugglinfor this since 11 years but of no use.

I do lot pooja but of no result of getting my desires fulfilled. I just want to know do I have any yoga in my kundli to become big celebrity salman & Shraukh.

My birth details:

Name; Vinay Raj c.s
DOS 18-8-1987
Time: 10.56 am on Tuesday
Place : Bangalore

I hope yo reply

Thanking you
Raj Vinay