Astrology and spirituality in this forum

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Astrology and spirituality in this forum

Post by Dev » 10 Feb 2018

ok, nice reading and interpretation.
Anyway he did discuss about his father being a drunkard and so on but he still seems to be introvert. Salman and even Akshay khanna. He (salman)said he would get married but it never happened till now. sometimes astrologers prescribe different dates but then finally it remains denied.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 14 Feb 2018

I found the information below from internet. Just sharing.
In the case of men, Saturn aspecting the 7th house, 7th lord (from lagna or moon) and Venus causes a severe marriage dosha. If Venus is aspected by either of the nodes (rahu or Ketu) and by Saturn or Mars without any association or aspect by Jupiter, there is denial of marriage to the man.
In fact, in the above chart, venus is aspected by rahu and also mars and there is no benefic aspect. So marriage is denied according to the above information. Give your views on this.

Sat aspecting 7th both in rasi and navamsa can only delay the marriage, the same article says.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

One more information I got.
Venus offers very good results if posited in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th and 12th houses, but the 1st, 6th and 9th houses are considered bad for Venus.

Effective Remedies for Venus Mahadasha:

For reducing the ill-impacts of Venus (if malefic in the birth chart) or to enhance the benefic impacts of Venus (if benefic in the birth chart), Diamond gemstone or it's substitute Zircon is recommended to wear.
Visit temples to get mental and financial stability
Do not eat Curd, lemon on friday
Feed green grass to black cow everyday or at least on Friday
Chanting the mantras or Japa of Lord Shukra is one of the best way to remedy to pacify the ill-impact of the planet.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Rahu ketu in 2/8 or 5/11 axis can cause denial or delay of marriage says one site information.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 14 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
Dev ji, as you said Venus is not good in 1st, let's take Gemini Ascendant for instance & Venus posited over here. Venus rules 5th, 12th houses respectively, 5th house is Moolatrikona sign for Venus, as 5th house represents Mantra, Putra sthaanam, Ascendant represents self, Venus represents creativity, beauty. Native's self & personality is highly impacted by his Education, Children, Lover. They show some creative blend in all the above mentioned matters whenever they deal. They'll be fun loving, As Gemini is all about communications, it shows that one who communicates his creativity. They can be artistic. They might not have long lasting Love in general as it's in Mercury sign. Apart from this Venus as 5th lord in Gemini is good only i suppose. As 12th house lord in 1st house tells that the person is involved with Spirituality, Foreign lands. This may be a good place i suppose. From there it aspects 7th house which i also good i suppose.
Even for Capricorn Ascendant, Venus in 1st house is also good i suppose, Venus is a Yoga kaaraka for this Lagna.
I heard that if Venus posited in Ascendant the 10,000 evils gets vanish in a horoscope. (Not sure, but heard some saying)
Thanks

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Namah Shivaaya,
& also Devi ji, as you've mentioned in the above thread that Malefic Grahas do very well in upachhaya houses, I'd partially agree. In my horoscope, Saturn rules 3rd, 2nd house posited in 3rd house Aquarius, from there his 3rd aspect is on 5th house, as we know that Saturn's 3rd aspect takes away the house portfolios, as it aspects 5th house in my horoscope. My 5th house portfolios are partly taken away by Saturn, With his 3rd aspect, it made me a slow learner, but gave me rigidity because of its placement(not aspect), my grasping power is a bit low, i'd say because of his 3rd aspect on 5th. But I've 2 more positive aspects, 5th aspect of Jupiter from Lagna & Exalted Mars 4th aspect from 2nd house, due to this 2 grahas aspect I've somewhat overcomed with the Saturn's 3rd aspect on 5th.
Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Feb 2018

venus and moon role in delay of marriage is very negligible[10-15%] one.Aspect rahu on venus don't promote delay but native has to search several matches for a suitable partner..In the sense it gives dissatisfaction in selection.But venus in ardra star can able to cause delay the marriage[it is a hidden secret] and not rahu's aspect.Delay of marriage strictly attached to major planets saturn and jupiter/saturn-moon only and the other delays like rahu-moon /venus in ardra star/venus and moon in 7th are minor time delays.Venus placemental good effects varies with each ascendant.Rahu ketu in 2/8 or 5/11 axis can cause only delay of marriage but not denial.My wife has 5-11 axis of nodes and myself 2-8 axis of nodes.we both married at our 31st year.so no denial but only delay.Internet infos confuse the budding astrologers.so don't stick 100% on them.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Vivek surya for the nice interpretation. One literature from net says Venus in 1st house is bad, Venus for Capricorn Ascendant is a Yoga kaaraka but still it says so.
Anyway I showed a horoscope above about a 34 year old who has just finished his venus and is running sun dasa but he could not get 32 in his venus dasa. so what happened to yoga? also mars aspects venus, sat venus have 1-10 exchange which shd be a big yoga provided mars was not with sat, now sat also aspects 7th house, mars aspects 5th house and so there could be problems I suppose. two others have given nice explanation above from their experience too. i also read venus in lagna can make one rude and I also found that person to be very rude later. i think we have to see the person the traits and sometimes then understand the horoscope in some cases.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

[quote=Dev post_id=253033 time=1518628481 user_id=2551]
I also read Venus in lagna can make one rude and I also found that person to be very rude later. i think we have to see the person the traits and sometimes then understand the horoscope in some cases.
[/quote]
Namah Shivaaya,
Dev ji, Here i want to make an analogy, There's a principle named Superposition principle in Physics, it's very simple, suppose if there are lot of external forces acting on a body the resultant motion of a body will be such that in the direction of relatively major (in Magnitude & direction) force acting on that body. So simple, right. Now just let's complicate the situation, in prior if we don't have any idea on the number of forces acting on that body & if we're exposed to see the result on the body's motion, we might not say, in this direction some X amount of force acted. We can't say that's it, but we can talk only its resultant motion. That's it, We can't discriminate the individual forces, i think Same way Nava grahaas exert some particular amount of force on us, we can't discriminate (Viveka) it which is major without knowing Astrology, this was already discriminated by our ancient sages, Because they're self realized souls. So, we're suppose to follow their path & their logic, Why so? (Since we aren't the one who discriminated) The above said point by you didn't convince me because it's like seeing the personality with only "one particular graha" we can't say, the other grahaas also has a say on it, right? As we know the Kaarakatwa of Venus, Venus never has those attributes, like rudeness (not sure, will correct if it's wrong) there may be another Grahaas aspecting it or resided in some particular lord's Nakshartra could reveal. What would you say?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes, Vivek, I am a scientist and know about the superposition principle. You are right, I keep saying Newton's third law, every action has an equal and opposite reaction applies to humans also which is reflected in the horoscopes which astrologers take, for prediction.

You are very right, actually I did not mean that, actually venus has attributes as very talented, soft spoken,
master of all kalas, good looking, religious etc etc. If venus in lagna is aspected by his enemy then the nature changes, in that sense I meant. Still I feel sorry if I have hurt the great Venus. I know he gives lot of subha phala on his own.

So, with this person, with venus in lagna, I outwardly expected that he would be good and so on, but I found it was not so. As you say, and I also felt, it is due to combined effects.

I know of another one, a former colleague of mine, with venus in lagna, he is very talented, soft spoken, has a feminine voice, good looking and remains a bachelor. He had multiple skills, tendency to help others and so on, is also independent mostly. In fact, if I remember correct, he had kataka lagna with venus, mars, sun in 12th, and moon in 9th, I think Uthiratadi nakshatra. Only thing, he was very very lazy but not at work, but in things like he would not wash his clothes properly, all scattered here and there in his room. He was very good at giving advices to others, had excellent language skills(english) and so on. He was a diabetic and he almost read and understood everything about it that he used to speak like a doctor advising others.

So I know that all these traits are collective traits due to multiple grahas being involved with each nature, character etc.

Nice to know about your 12th lord being in 9th from the other thread. May be you want to do social service at a high level.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 15 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
Dev ji, LOL!😂 You don't have to feel sorry, you didn't hurt Venus or me either 🤓, I'm in the beginning stage of learning Astrology & I'm not at all belongs to Gemini Ascendant Capricorn Ascendant nor Venus in 1st house, My Lagna, Surya lagna, Ghati lagna, Hora lagna & Paka lagna is Sagittarius. All my major energies are concentrated in Sagittarius I think! ☺️
Yeah, I've 5th/12th Lord exalted in 2nd house in 9th Lord Sun's (Uttaraashaadha) Nakshatram, I wanted to become a teacher, I'm interested in teaching.
Thanks

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 15 Feb 2018

Vivek,
No, I would never hurt the individual planets ever, their different combinations sometimes gives the effects, so this is what I meant. I thought I was probably misunderstood, so I said, my intention was to blame the individual. All planets have several good traits individually, I think. Only undesired combinations give problems, like energies in opposite directions say like tug of war.
Yes when you say sagittarus is where your energies are concentrated, you have good chances of becoming a teacher as well as a spiritual one, due to jup sun combination. India requires lot of good spiritual teachers from time to time so that each one can correct lakhs of devotees. :D

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 15 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
Dev ji, I've lot of Materialistic desires, Spirituality is beyond my head!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 16 Feb 2018

true, it is tough to even get close to that in this kali yuga. Getting rid of anger, desires, hatred etc are very difficult indeed. Even if we think about trying to get there we can atleast slowly get closer atleast mm by mm.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 17 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
Thanks Devi ji, Will is what we need, will definitely try!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Feb 2018

good Surya, anyway i am also trying.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Feb 2018

Male March 6, 1984 4.15am Hunsur Karnataka 76d 17m E 12d 18m N

The above horoscope is very interesting, while mars aspect lagna and venus, and with sat mars conjunction and sat venus exchange, sat aspecting 7th house and mars aspecting 4th and 5th, with bhagya lord mercury conjunt 8th lord sun in 2nd, rahu in 5th and no benefic aspect on lagna, 5th or 7th, does not look very promising. Interestingly the navamsa seems just opposite.
5th house has venus jupiter conjunction with moon in 11th with mutual aspect and jupiter aspects lagna, 9th and ketu in 9th, so some spiritual aspect. Though sun, sat in lagna, they are aspected by jupiter. No aspect on jupiter, venus and moon in navamsa. In fact, no aspect on mercury too though debilitated in 12th. So all natural benefics are without any aspect and jupiter aspects sun, sat and ketu and lagna and 9th houses. However rasi chakra with mars aspect on venus and venus in mar's star indicates lust. So which effect would dominate is to be seen.
Any views?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Feb 2018

I further noticed that mars is the badhaka for capricorn lagna and mars is aspecting the lagna as well as the venus placed there. Further the lagna lord saturn is afflicted by mars. Also venus is placed in the sign of mars. So the houses 1, 10 and 7 could be affected and so the marriage and career aspects may be.
Also, mars for capricorn whereas moon for scoprio is badhakesh. In fact even being 9th lord, his dasha has been nowhere near good and I cant imaging how the badhakesh would act when he is aspecting lagna and a planet there when he is with lagna lord and is also enmical towards him.
These minute aspects we often miss and outwardly many a time horoscope looks good but the person in question suffers. We often research over it when we know something about the person.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 01 Apr 2018

Which of the following gives worst effects?
Badhakesh aspecting lagna
Natural Malefics aspecting lagna
Functional malefics aspecting lagna
Malefics placed in lagna

Of course, considering no planet placed in lagna in the above 3 cases.

But if we have say another malefic in lagna or natural or functional benefic, or 2 planets in lagna and we have more than 1 aspect, then it is all the more complex.

Can anyone predict the effects of these in advance, it is very complex.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 02 Apr 2018

According to me, natural malefics aspecting the Lagna - provided Lagna is not owned by the same malefic.

TKC

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 02 Apr 2018

Dev wrote:
01 Apr 2018
But if we have say another malefic in lagna or natural or functional benefic, or 2 planets in lagna and we have more than 1 aspect, then it is all the more complex.

Can anyone predict the effects of these in advance, it is very complex.
It depends on the houses the natural malefic owns, to see what effects it causes. If shani or Mangal is that malefic, and if it owns 6th or 8th house, then sitting in lagna, it can bring diseases (for e.g. mental illness if 6th lord) or general obstructions/hidden problems (8th lord effects)

Let us say if Aries lagna, and lagnesh Mars exchanges houses with 6th lord Mercury. Or if Leo lagna, Sun is in exchange with 6th lord Shani. Both cases very damaging to individual's health, mind and fortune.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Apr 2018

Thanks Tylorechandra and SureshChauhan for your replies.
Yes, based on your answers, I feel that fits well.

In one case, a person has venus in makara lagna and mars is in tula with saturn and mars is aspecting lagna. Rahu is also aspecting lagna by 9th drishti.
So I thought

mars with saturn and former aspecting lagna
rahu aspecting lagna
no other benefic aspecting lagna

Though venus is natural benefic and functional benefic for makara, aspect of mars - badhaka, natural and functional malefic for makara and also of rahu can affect the nature of the person and he may not have soft and pious nature of venus. I think I did find so and the person as very rude which are by no way qualities of venus, a mild and soft spoken one.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Apr 2018

The first, fifth and nineth house are related.
Especially, 5th is purva punya and 9th are bhagya and are directly related, so if purva punya is good, we can expect good bhagya.
But it is very suprising to note that the astavarga values have all sorts of combinations wrt these two values.

Like avergage values of purva punya and bhagya
very poor pp and excellent b like say 18 and 37

very poor b and excellent pp say like 18 and 37

I have seen such combinations. How can these be explained. If pp is low, how can b be high? Can someone clarify?
Thanks in advance.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 08 Apr 2018

My perceptions are as follows:
It is difficult to relate the values in Astakavarga tables to good/bad happenings in respect of any bhava, 5th and 9th also included. Whether the purva punya and bhagya are good or bad and whether the quantum of reward is high or low is also not easily decipherable from Astakavarga. Also, the bhagya shown in the chart may not directly relate to Purva punya shown in the chart. It may also include some part, as a reserve, to the deeds likely to be done by the native in the current life out of freewill while, at the same time, endowing the native with a strong will. Also since the current birth grants only a part from Sanchita Karma, it is again possible for the two to differ. Similar results can be noticed in Parashari analysis also.
The ways of the Supreme are not easily deciphered.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Apr 2018

Thanks Tylorechandra:
I feel your explanation is very near the reality, perfection.
Sometimes we get carried away by Astakavarga tables and try to explain in a chart. While it may work wrt one chart, it may fail in 3 others.

The ways of the Supreme are not easily deciphered is a perfect statement.
As you say, the bhagya may also include some part, as a reserve, to the deeds likely to be done by the native in the current life out of freewill while, at the same time, endowing the native with a strong will.

Also since the current birth grants only a part from Sanchita Karma, the purva punya and bhagya can very much differ.

These two aspects are variables and cannot be mathematically evaluated. It is beyond science.

Thanks,
Dev