Astrology and spirituality in this forum

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Astrology and spirituality in this forum

Post by Dev » 03 Feb 2019

june 17, 1984 9.30 pm Chennai

This chart is of a lady who has been married and the parents were worried about her not having children.Some astrologers here too predicted that she may not conceive since 5th lord is in 6th with 8th lord sun and also is deep combust within 30 seconds but both are aspected by jupiter in 12th swashetra.5th house also has rahu and mercury.
But now she is pregnant.
The positive thing is she is running ju - ve period now.
So ju as putrakaraka and venus as 5th lord could favour but the weakness of jupiter and its combustion will it not affect? Also 5th lord of navamsa is in 8th in navamsa.
Could it be due to pariharas done or is it indicated in the horoscopes?
I would welcome discussions.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 14 Feb 2019

I read that 'Upachaya houses (3, 6, 10, 11) and trikone houses (1, 5, 9) support and enhances the results of Kendra houses'.

The article is from internet:
Upachaya means ‘growth’, ‘advancement’, ‘increment’. Upachaya houses are 3rd, 6th, 10th, and 11th. Upachaya houses are the house which improve its results over the time. Initially, the planets in these houses may sound or give little difficult time but as time will pass these will grow stronger. Interestingly, good planets dont produce favorable results in upachaya house – not that they do bad- but its not favorable.

It is very important concept of astrology to understand. A person’s whole life revolves around materialistic desires and fulfillment of those desires. However, not all succeed in this accomplishment. Have you ever wondered why some people are fortunate enough in the fulfillment of their desires. These four houses are keys to these questions.

According to our old scriptures, a person’s life is divided into Dharma, Artha, Kaam, and Moksha. All the 12 houses in kundli represent these four goals of life and its fulfillment.

In astrology finance is observed through 2nd, 6th, and 10th houses, and desire is observed through 3rd, 7th, and 11th houses. These six houses are related to a person’s material gains. However, 2nd and 7th are marak houses so these are left from the equation leaving it to four houses i.e. 3, 6, 10, and 11. Especially, negative planets in the 7th house is not at all good as it produces negative lust.

Most amazing part is that all natural malefic planets i.e. Sun, Mars, Saturn, Rahu are considered benefic in these houses in case they are further not afflicted. Benefic planets are naturally considered good in the Kendra or Trine (trikone) houses. 8th house is considered bad for any planet placement. Upachaya houses (3, 6, 10, 11) and trikone houses (1, 5, 9) support and enhances the results of Kendra houses. That is why lagna is considered very strong being a Kendra and Trikone as well.

Upachaya houses, if strong, give very sudden and miraculous material growth in life which can surprise many. Equation among these houses are considered really good; upachaya houses lord owning or aspecting other upachaya houses. Interestingly, 6th house is 9th (luck) from 10th house, so matter of 10th house is also considered from 6th house forming Rajyoga.

Among all the upachaya houses, 10th is the most powerful house due to its significance and position in the chart. 10th is karma, work, job, profession, career etc. The tasks which one performs in order to meet his materialistic desires.

Comments welcome.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 27 Feb 2019

Dear all:

Gochar for scorpio and many other rasis are good at present.
For example guru chandra yoga two trikona planets in 3rd trikona together or in kendra gajakesari yoga ie 5th and 9th lords in rasi/ Lagna.
sun mercury aspecting 10th budhaaditya yoga
Mars swashetra
venus in 2nd
Of course it depends on the dasa bukti but should be good for those having mars dasa.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 13 Mar 2019

Jupiter atisara transit is being talked about by all astrologers as being an important phenomena and they predict excellent results for mesha, simha, vrishchika, kumbha and jupiter being expansive planet how much will this atichara transit influence these rasis?
I feel a lot depends on the birth chart, strength of jupiter but nevertheless jupiter being a 100% natural benefic, he will give yoga for those who have him as functional benefic as well.

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 18 Mar 2019

dear Dev Ji, please email me.
Would like to discuss.
thanks
justice

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 Mar 2019

Your email address?

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 19 Mar 2019

Dear Dev ji, I lost my phone in October your contact wasn't synced with my [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum] account. So, I request you to just give a message to me
Vivek! :)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Mar 2019

sent

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 31 Mar 2019

Those who are vrishchika rasi or lagna may please share their experience wrt their profession ie if there is any change or improvement and so on.
Since mars is aspecting the rasi/ lagna or both as the case may be, 10th house of profession is aspected by all four natural benefics jupiter venus mercury and moon.
If dasa bukti also favours, it could be good, if dasa bukti does not favour, the situation could be average to even bad depending on dasa strength.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 16 May 2019

spidey wrote:
13 Jul 2012
Message from the admins - this is what Vaughn Paul ji wrote in another thread :
Kindly take note .

Hi Everyone,
I don't see how this Topic on Sriman Narayana is related to astrology. Please bring the discussion back to astrology and not just banter about philosophical opinions. Thanks, Vaughn Paul
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna