Astrology and spirituality in this forum

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Astrology and spirituality in this forum

Post by Dev » 12 Apr 2018

I wanted to mention another point.
When planets are crowded in one house, say 5, 6 or 7 then one of the houses has too many points and another too low, difference being more than20.
For eg my first and second houses have 47 and 20 points respectively. The difference itself is 27 which is the average value of all 12 houses.
These values I mean, especially dont fit well in such cases, where other calculations need to be made to correct for the values.
2nd is dhana, vak, kutumba sthan

I have no problems with dhana, vak, I am among those who keep up their word, not to self praise but I see majority not keeping up their word.
Also I am also a singer and people praise me very much for my voice. All these connect to second house. I had lovely parents though I lost my father at young age.
So these values do not work especially for horoscopes with crowded planets in a house. The values of 47 and 20 may be too much of an exaggeration.

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 12 Apr 2018

In my minimum experience I can say that aspect of Jupiter,Saturn,ketu on 1st/12th house can give an inclination towards spirituality.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 13 Apr 2018

Dev wrote:
12 Apr 2018
So these values do not work especially for horoscopes with crowded planets in a house. The values of 47 and 20 may be too much of an exaggeration.
Dev

In one chart I saw, a person had 47 points in 10th house!! No planets in 10th but aspect of negative Saturn (its enemy to his lagnesh Sun) . Did the person have brilliant career, rose to fantastic heights?? No, exact opposite. So I do not give much importance to all these mumbo-Jumbos that modern day astros have come up with. Mumbo + Jumbo = Dumbo :lol:

In your case, Lagna has 47 points - practically what it means? And what has it given you in all your life upto now? Riches, fame, wives, many lands (real estates), luxury vehicles, travel? Children who can live off your estate for next 7 generations? Only you know and can decide if there is any value to the BAV score.

Its like technical trading in stock market VS fundamental long-term investing . Some will say A) works like charm for them, some will swear by B) and avoid A) altogether; some are losers and will only lose lose lose in market, no A or B. Whatever works for someone is great according to him/her.

I also agree with Tylorechandra what he wrote.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 13 Apr 2018

Suresh,
yes I too agree with Tylorechandra whatever she has written.
education and independence it has given but that will not account for 47.
anyway no aspects on lagna.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 15 Apr 2018

About fame I have to wait and see. Based on the talent, definitely people with 1-5% (or even less than 1 % in some cases) of my talent are having more fame, I can say.
Lands, luxary and vehicles are all normal. Travel I can say have travelled widely but all these cannot account for 47. Only if some sudden fame I get, then that can may be to some extent.

Anyway some people look only into rasi chart, some only look into navamsa(mainly) some look into both, some look also into divisional, some stress on bhava, and some stress on astavarga and shadbala and do not trust the strength based on exalted, swashetra and so on.

Apart from these, conjunction, combustion, aspects, avastha, pakhsa bal, digbal etc, lordships, natural and functional benefic/ malefic nature etc can make it more complicated.

There is no exact formula which connects all these based on the weightage each of these should get. That is the reason for readings going wrong or sometimes not accurate. By experience some astrologers with experience give predictions with higher % accuracy .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 May 2018

Here are some details on pushkar navamsha and pushkar bhaga from net.
How relavant are these when analysing horoscopes? Some dont use these details at all.
Suggestions from experts are welcome.

Pushkar navamsha is auspicious. One navamsha spans for 3° 20″ and you can check below to identify in which zodiac and degrees, a planet gets Pushkar navamsha status.

ARIES: Any planet in Aries sign in 20° 00″ to 23° 20″ will be in Pushkar navamsha.Here planet will be in Libra Navamsa which is ruled by natural benefic Venus.Same way, any planet in Aries sign from 26° 40″ to 30° 00″ will have Sagittarius Navamsa which is ruled by planet Jupiter and is a Pushkar Navamsha.So if you want to check if any planet is in PUSHKAR NAVAMSA in your chart then check planets in Aries sign(if any) and their degrees, if they fall in degrees as mentioned above then it is in PUSHKAR NAVAMSA.
Same way for other zodiacs.

TAURUS: Planets in 6° 40″ to 10° 00″ and 13° 20″ to 16° 40″ will fall in Pisces & Taurus signs in navamsa.
GEMINI : Planets in 16° 40″ to 20° 00″ and 23° 20″ to 26° 40″ will fall in Pisces & Taurus sign in navamsa.
CANCER: Planets in 00° 00″ to 3° 20″ and 06° 40″ to 10° 00″ will fall in Cancer & Virgo sign in navamsa.
LEO: Planets in 20° 00″ to 23° 20″ and 26° 40″ to 30° 00″ will fall in Libra & Sagittarius sign in navamsa.
VIRGO: Planets in 06° 40″ to 10° 00″ and 13° 20″ to 16° 40″ will fall in Pisces & Tauras sign in navamsa.
LIBRA: Planets in 16° 40″ to 20° 00″ and 23° 20″ and 26° 40″ will fall in Pisces & Tauras sign in navamsha.
SCORPIO: Planets in 00° 00″ to 3° 20″ and 06° 40″ to 10° 00″ will fall in Cancer & Virgo sign in navamsa.
SAGITTARIUS: Planets in 20° 00″ and 23° 20″ and 26° 40″ to 30° 00″ will fall in Libra and Sagittarius sign in navamsa.
CAPRICORN: Planets in 06° 40″ to 10° 00″ and 13° 20″ to 16° 40″ will fall in Pisces & Taurus sign in navamsa.
AQUARIUS: Planets in 16° 40″ to 20° 00″ and 23° 20″ and 26° 40″ will fall in Pisces & Taurus sign in navamsa.
PISCES: Planets in 00° 00″ to 3° 20″ and 06° 40″ to 10° 00″ will fall in Cancer & Virgo sign in navamsha.
You can see that all 24 Pushkar Navamsha belongs to Benefic planets only where Taurus and Pisces holds the maximum 6 each.

Where as Cancer, Virgo, Libra and Sagittarius holds 3 Pushkar Navamsha.

Pisces is last sign in natural zodiac scheme whereas Tauras is second sign in natural zodiac scheme and both these signs are adjacent to ascendant.

Pushkar bhaga is exact degrees in zodiacs which are as follows:

Exact 21st degree of fire sign Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.
Exact 14th degree of Tauras, Virgo, and Capricorn.
Exact 24th degree of Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius.
Exact 7th degree of Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces.

Pushkar Navamsha is more convenient in predictions then Pushkar Bhaga because of birth time error factor.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 01 Jul 2018

Being associated with research and teaching and also being a musician, somehow I have always been asked to judge oral and poster research presentations, music competitions and even dance and others. I also love to judge and sometimes I myself tell them of my interest. Also giving lot of invited lectures, upon being called or on my own offering to give, so who is responsible.

I am just curious to know which planet or planetary combination is responsible for this?
Mercury or jupiter or mars or saturn or anyone else?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 02 Jul 2018

Ambi Anna,

I had briefed you ,and analyzed your chart some years back, why you are a Carnatic musician ( both Vocal and instrumental).. go through it once gain

Still away from Chennai or far away from Chennai, how is your Mom?

How is your skin issue, under control... still paining during walking or when you stress yourself?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Jul 2018

Lex,
Yes. But my question was why I often am asked to judge presentations - scientific as well as music?
Yes. Still away from Chennai. Mom fine.

No skin issue it got cured due to my trying out naturopathy and I am eating everything without any restriction - as far as it is vegetarian.
No pain at all, my legs are powerful and I can walk several miles but dont find time.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 02 Jul 2018

on your transfer/ relocation... I had told you, you can't be relocated soon, I think that was three years back???

I commented on you skin issue... Psoriasis.. Immuno-modulatory issue... affects skin and nerves.. cannot be cured, when your immunity goes down... resurfaces with painful blisters.

On your role as Judging a contest... Carnatic music or in Research paper subject
Check your dasa -Bhukti-Antara period
Check your 9th cusp ( K.P.Chart, don't use any software, it has to be populated with manual calculations)

Are you been compensated monetarily during such judging performances/ Scientific papers ?? If yes analyze your 10th bhava ( K.P.System) and your lagna bhava too. Check your Guru and Shani connected to Research papers, and Guru/ Budha/ Shukra connection with Music

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Jul 2018

Thanks.
yes not relocated yet.

yes, you said it affects skin and nerves but it is cured completely.

Thank you, I will check for the 9th cusp and 10th also.

sometimes compensated and sometimes some compliment for judging, sometimes free.
I do the judgement the same way since I am interested in judging and not in the money or compliment. Sometimes I voluntarily say no for anything based on circumstances.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 03 Jul 2018

Ambi Anna,

Any compensation received in as a part of your time rendered being compensated through money, Gift voucher or Travel allowance/ air-ticket/train ticket/ Ola /Uber etc is a gain for you... compensation..... similarly natal chart seeing in this forum 9th cusp should be connected to Guru or Shani... if anyone's seeing horoscope reader/ analyzing horoscope not connected to 9th cusp ( Shani/Guru).. can surely be termed as not qualified from Heavens to read such divine charts... similarly organizer engaging you as a Judge, they will see your Profile ( both in Carnatic music and in Research subject)

You can make a decision, whether to get compensated or not, based on organizer or event's subject connected to divine ( where you will not charge them)

And lastly, I did tell you through your chart, why you will be un-married. Marriage isn't blessed. I guess, still you are a bhrama-chari ?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Jul 2018

Anyway you know 7 planets are together and aspecting and aspected by rahu and so there is connection between 8 planets, only moon is isolated and is in star of mercury.
Then how to check the 9th cusp and 10th.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 04 Jul 2018

Does Rahu gets aspect from Guru or Shani?
or 9th cusp gets an aspect from Shani or Guru

Similarly 10th cusp or the bhava ( if 7 planets conjunctions, which planets connected to which bhavas... joint results)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 04 Jul 2018

Rahu is in moon's house ie 9th house from lagna/rasi and is aspected by guru, shani, surya, budha, sukra, mars and ketu in the rasi chakra. So it is in a way connected with all other 8 planets.

10th house is vacant and aspected by mars by 8 th aspect.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 05 Jul 2018

so for Carnatic system, you been nominated... Rahu represents 9th bhava of planets Guru, Shani, Budha, Shukra, Kuja
9th in your house shows your recognition to be part of Judging contest and 10th house.. Ravi's House... your Professional work with Govt
2nd house is your asset house... Guru house...trophies/ bank balance etc
Check who are in 3 degs in conjunction with Ravi, and which planets are in Krittika/ Uttaraphalguni/Uttarashada nks

I guess, you should be running Kuja dasa… Lagna Lord and 6th lord... Kuja denoting the leader of selecting the contest ( Rahu gets an aspect from Kuja)

There you go, You are been invited as an Judge to review Music competition or Paper Presention in your Professional work.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Jul 2018

Thank you.
Venus is within 3 deg and kuja is in utrashada nakshatra.
Invited lectures too.
In kuja dasa it is much more than in other dasas.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 06 Jul 2018

Ambi Anna....
Kuja dasa… leadership Karaka.... you have been invited to chair or Preside... ( you like NaMo ji :) )

6th,7th,12 and lagna bhava result will happen jointly in this dasa or on Tuesday/ Friday ( You will meet more opposite Gender :) , during such intersections)

Ambi Anna, Enjoy :lol:

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 07 Jul 2018

Yes, leadership Karaka but that should be within the institute I work too. I am getting many invitations from outside and I am accepting them.

I will keep my fingers crossed on Tuesdays & Fridays. Let me see whom I meet :D .
I definitely enjoy such invitations from other universities and institutions because I become hero then in front of 200-300 people or less. :D

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Jul 2018

Besh Besh :D Ambi Anna, how many folks did you meet up ? :D

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 24 Jul 2018

That I cannot say here. It is a public forum. :D

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 26 Jul 2018

oh my God..., Ambi Anna.. you are blushing and you can't reveal :D ... that is the hall mark of Kuja.

Take Selfies... you can visualize events later. Enjoy :D

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 26 Jul 2018

yes already taken selfies. :D

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 29 Jul 2018

Oh really. Great. You play Mrindangam or Violin ?, let me see through the chart. I assume, instrumentation lessons learnt from a Guru?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 29 Jul 2018

I am vocalist, also play violin, keyboard and harmonium. But focus more on vocal at present since people say I have a good voice.