Astrology and spirituality in this forum

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Astrology and spirituality in this forum

Post by Dev » 23 Apr 2017

Hi Krisnagopal:
H r u where are u? No news from u?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 15 May 2017

The importance of upachaya houses are mentioned as:
3rd- put in effort 6th- serve, fight, win 11th- enjoy the fruits and lavishes. The world we are living now 3rd house IS THE MOST IMPORTANT HOUSE .
So it seems those with planets in these houses or associated with these will do given above or the situations will arise for them to fight and probably enjoy when time is good.
So all the three need to be strong.
Did anyone of you experience the influence of these upachaya house combinations?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 May 2017

I am surprised with lot of contrary statements made about D10 charts in the net.

Some say kendra, kona alone are good. Some say sat in 3, sun in 6 even jup in 6 is good and so on.
Some say dasamsa lagna should not be 8th from placement of 10th lord in dasamsa and also lagna lord of rasi chart should not be 8th from rasi chart 10th lord in dasamsa.
some say lagna lord of D1 if placed in D10 is excellent even when natural malefic and will do good even if debilitated.
I have a combination of all the above and the resultant of these makes no sense.
About neechabhanga for an isolated moon I feel when there is KD, only possibility will be in mars dasa which is the one causing neechabhanga. Any comments?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 May 2017

D5 or panchamsa

I have sun the 5th lord exalted in lagna and lagna lord Ma exalted in 10th. Would it mean spiritual power or career power? anyone? If Astroboy were around I would have got immediate response.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 May 2017

I would compare neecha, neecha bhanga and neecha bhanga raja yoga as follows:

If a person is not given promotion for 2 years and loses that, it is neecha. He may get in 3rd yr. This is normal no bhanga.
if a person is not given promotion for 2 years during neecha period, he will get back the same during the bhanga period. He has to get back what he lost then only neecha bhanga is there.
if in addition to 2 years, if he gets compensation by getting next promotion 2years in advance, he gets bonus thi s is raja yoga. any comments?

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 20 May 2017

[quote=Dev post_id=239030 time=1494922045 user_id=2551]
The importance of upachaya houses are mentioned as:
3rd- put in effort 6th- serve, fight, win 11th- enjoy the fruits and lavishes. The world we are living now 3rd house IS THE MOST IMPORTANT HOUSE .
So it seems those with planets in these houses or associated with these will do given above or the situations will arise for them to fight and probably enjoy when time is good.
So all the three need to be strong.
Did anyone of you experience the influence of these upachaya house combinations?
[/quote]

Hello Devji - How are you? My 3rd lord Sun(both from Moon and Lagna) is debilitated(1 degree chitra) in 5th although Mars resides in 3rd house(Leo). So I think it kind of compensates for the debilitation of the 3rd lord to some extent. I think it is due to the presence of Mars in 3rd that i put in lots of effort in getting what I want. I have also heard that well placed Malefics give good fighting capabilities and the person doesn't give in easily. I also have Venus in 6th(Scorpio) and I think it is the worst placement for a benefic like Venus and that too for Gemini moon and rashi. I m not able to get what positive this placement of Venus has given me..

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 May 2017

Yes you are right. Mars being in 3rd, u will be a fighter.
Yes venus in 6th is not good but still in a way it is good since it is also 12th lord and aspects its own house.5th lord in 6th is not that good.
try to pray to Mahalakshmi on fridays. Feed cows regularly. U can strengthen 5th house since in two ways it is weakened-5th lord in 6th and 5th house has neecha grah.
best wishes
Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 31 May 2017

Even if lagna lord is exalted, one should never have crowded planets in any house because none of the rules that normally apply can be applied here.
When one bukti is good for one dasa, it will be opposite in the other. Also the logic will not be clear nor the gochara. For eg sun -sat, mer-jup would be excellent and ju in 8th period would be good, so also sade sathi and so on. While all buktis are good for a planet, its dasa would be bad.
No generalization can be made. No prediction can be made. After the happenings, one can draw some conclusions which are also not very strong since they wont follow any rule.
This is my strong opinion.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 31 May 2017

Thanks Devji!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Jun 2017

Ok You have mars in 3rd aspecting 6th house too but due to 3rd lord debilitation and also due to venus in 6th, you are not a 100% fighter, this would be reduced to say 40%.
Did you have a love marriage?
How about career? Do you have to fight if need be, is the situation so?
Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Jun 2017

I have seen a horoscope with venus and sun together in a rasi within 30 seconds, so close but Jhora never indicates about venus combustion and also mercury combustion. But it says, venus has won the planetary war and sun loses.
Now does this mean, sun is weak? Is it not that venus is so deeply combust. Then what does it mean by saying winning in the planetary war.

Any clarification is welcome.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 07 Jun 2017

[quote=Dev post_id=239608 time=1496401201 user_id=2551]
Ok You have mars in 3rd aspecting 6th house too but due to 3rd lord debilitation and also due to venus in 6th, you are not a 100% fighter, this would be reduced to say 40%.
Did you have a love marriage?
How about career? Do you have to fight if need be, is the situation so?
Dev
[/quote]
Sorry devji for the delayed response. I didn't have a love marriage. Career is OK but I feel stagnated(very bad hike and same position for the past 4.5 yrs) for the past 2 years or so. 2012 end till 2014 end were good for career - good hike(60%) and a technically challenging role that I was looking for. Since april- may 2015 career has taken a downturn as our global project ended and we were forced to work on things that I never wanted to. But at the same time I started learning new skills(big data, adv. Algorithm s , ML, and data science) thru coursera to prepare for the future. Luckily in Jul-Aug last year got into a data science project which is still on.
So yes I have to fight time and again and it is wrong to resist and not do things that your seniors want you to do but I also feel it was wrong on the part of the higher management to not look at our skills and future. Had I not showed dissent and dissatisfaction, I would have still been in that project.

On your post on Jhora not showing Mercury and Venus as combust, I would like ask if your Mercury is retrograde and Venus direct? Jhora by default excludes retro Mercury and direct Venus from combustion.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 07 Jun 2017

Yes, VJ. Stagnated may be due to venus not well placed.
If your seniors want you to fall in the well will u do it. I have mostly fools as my so called seniors.

My enquiry was for a lady who has venus within 30 secs of sun. Mine is more than 1 degree and that itself someone said deep combust. I did not ask mine. If it were mine I would ask directly not this way.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Aug 2017

It is interesting to see that on 16 and 17th seven planets are in 5 successive houses, and after few days they will be in four successive houses. In a way they are grahamalika yoga.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Sep 2017

We cant take anything verbatim in astrology, if we do so, we will suffer.
For eg:
See that on one hand 3rd is considered bad and on the other it is considered good.
So if people read the first alone they will be misguided.
Apoklima sthana:
The 3,6,9,12 houses are called apoklima houses or cadent houses. Planets placed in these signs are considered weak. Except 9thhouse, it is considered as bad position to the planets.

Upachaya sthana:
3,6,10,11 houses are called upachaya houses. These are called houses of growth and prosperity. Planets placed in these houses are considered to grow and improve over time. Particularly, malefic planets placed in these houses bestow good results during their dasa period.

Not only that, if you see independent reading on each planet placement in 3rd house, it would be stated that it is excellent, almost all the 9 planets in 3rd house is very good it would state. So one has to be a real expert in interpreting a horoscope without being carried away by such strong emphatic statements both positive and negative. Both are wrong.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Sep 2017

Kendradhipati dosha planets do well if placed in dushatanas as well and this shows that they are treated like regular malefics in the chart. They do well too if they are debilitated too.

This is what I took from an internet vedic astrology site.

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 13 Nov 2017

Dev ji,

The round pie (or pizza) of astrology, sexagesimal, like the traditional round clock and how time and circles have been globally and transculturally measured, recorded and documented-shared -- have divided our astrological circle and sub-circles and sub-sub-circles (divisions, harmonics, dashas and sub-dashas etc...?) along these similar categories of quadruplicities, and triplicities that we all have encountered and embraced...?

So we see the same terrain (The circle that motivated us towards the ZERO? The nothing from which all emerged in the Big Bang perhaps?) as 1, 4, 7, 10; 2, 5, 8. 11; 3, 6, 9, 12

or as 1, 5, 9; 2, 6, 10; 3, 7, 11; 4, 8, 12

Each SET of 4 or 3 tries to decipher the circle which is ultimate and full of promises and possibilities, just like much of the genetic code, which is not a circle but a spiral trapped within a (more or less) circle (the ovum from a biological perspective of an astro-biologist...)?

The interesting question though might be:

Is the 3 (3rd house) identical in properties, attributes, expressions etc between the 3, 6, 9, 12 group vs the 3, 7, 11 group vs the 3rd house as part of the 12 sectors we all learn about...?

Whether we are learning to tell time by looking at a clock OR learning astrology, OR trying to slice a pizza to feed the hungry party?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 15 Nov 2017

Rohiniji:
I cannot answer, it is too complicated, if the 3rd house is identical in properties, attributes, expressions etc with 3, 6, 9, 12 group or with the group of 3, 7, 11 group or as part of the 12 sectors we all learn about...?
I only know of the 7 planets in the 3rd house in my case both from lagna and rasi. You may clarify.
Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Feb 2018

Very surprising indeed that the person below could not get married in his Sukra dasa.
Male March 6, 1984 4.15am Hunsur Karnataka 76d 17m E 12d 18m N

Venus is yogakaraka, is in lagna with only aspect of mars and he is in mars nakshatra. But then why did he not give marriage?

Suggestions welcome.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 06 Feb 2018

Venus Saturn sign exchange. Saturn is aspecting the 7H. Moon the 7Lord, very weak in paksha balam.In D-9 Saturn is again aspecting the 7H.

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Feb 2018

venus never gives early marriage to this native.Moon dasa-venus anthara-moon PD, i.e in between 26-12-2023 to 13-2-2024 gives marriage.If it missed means he will get married at his 42 and 44th years surely.Mostly his 40th year will give marriage.saturn-moon links both in D1-D9 are the cause for extreme delay of his marriage.Love marriage is on chords for this gentleman.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 07 Feb 2018

Thanks ADC and Joyd for the explanation.
You mean he has to wait for another 5 to 6 years.
Also mars aspects venus and venus is in mars nakshatra. So I thought this could be the reason for delay. Anyway sun being 8th lord cannot give marriage.
Does mars aspecting venus indicate love marriage or affairs or failed love here?

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Feb 2018

Dev ji-mars-venus connection gives good charm,beauty,fitness and persistent youngness to natives.From hundreds of years,these planets are attributed for love marriages wrongly.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Feb 2018

Yes, Joyd, I met him at a conference. After a brief talk, he showed me his horoscope and asked for predictions.
He seems to be soft spoken but I dont know if his character can be trusted due to mars aspect, that too when he will get married after 40s. Afflictions to moon and venus should have their effect, is it not?

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Feb 2018

saturn is first rate delay causer/jupiter is 2nd/moon-rahu are 3rd/venus -moon are 4th kind/saturn-moon pack in any level causes abnormal delays in ones marriage.such native get married at their 40-42-44th ages.If more than one delay seen in chart means,marriage denied too like in salman khan's chart.

joyd.