Astrology and spirituality in this forum

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Astrology and spirituality in this forum

Post by Lex » 29 Jul 2018

I know you are vocalist.
I guess, I had analyzed your chart, why you are Vocalist and Instrumentalist Musician, and why you play Violin.. small instrument... mounting on thigh and playing with hand on the string. I had shown through K.P.System of astrology.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 30 Jul 2018

Yes, I remember, you had explained that before based on all planets, when I had mentioned probably venus and mercury, moon and mars are the main players.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Aug 2018

Yesterday evening I was going home in my two wheeler when very heavy rain picked up. I was trying to go faster at around 60 km/ h to reach home soon. I saw some cows running along with me even faster than my driving, looking for shelter due to heavy rain. I then could realise that they also have pain, fear, emotions etc.
I then thought of people slaghtering cows, how much a dushkarma it would be. Unimaginable.
When they are looking for solace just for rain, would they want someone to slaughter them?
Based on their birthtime,are predictions done for cows too? I wanted to know.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 15 Aug 2018

News bulletin says the former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji is in critical condition.
Has anyone his original date of birth?
He has done quite a lot for India.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 17 Aug 2018

25th December, 1924, 5.45 a.m Gwalior. Scorpio Lagna with Moon and Venus.

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shalu » 17 Aug 2018

Moon in scorpio?Sri Abj abdul kalam sir also had moon in scorpio . both had very strong , focussed and balanced mind . I dont have any knowledge in this field only curious to know how to decide the strength of planet especially moon

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Aug 2018

Yes, I also have moon in scorpio.
Actually moon very strong gives wavering mind. Moon very weak may give weak mind. But moon may not be weak in these cases. It is cancelled in many cases.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes ADC before we could analyse he is gone. A very powerful and honest person.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes, see the difference in personality of late Sh. Vajpayee[Moon + Venus, Moon in Jyestha] and Mr Moodi[ Moon+Mars, Moon in Anuradha]. Both have Scorpio Lagna and Scorpio Moon. Moon in the chart of B.J.P is also in Scorpio.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

B.J.P 6th April 1980, 11-45 a.m , New Delhi. Dasha running Moon-Moon-Jupiter. Jupiter and Sun are in sign exchange. so its like Moon-Moon-Sun. Sun is in the 10H, 2nd[Marak ] from 9H. 9H is for Mr Vajpayee as he was one of the founder members of B.J.P. Sun is also in M.B. Jupiter and Saturn in transit aspecting the 9H.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes moon venus is soft spoken, both feminine, moon mars in dominating, aiming at victory always.
Yes, I did not want to know the analysis of former PM since he is gone, he was so soft and humble, I dont feel like interpreting his horoscope now.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 18 Aug 2018

No, it was just the analysis of the chart of B.J.P not the late prime minister. And how we can trace this event in that chart.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Aug 2018

true true. You are right. Even indirectly pointing to his death from the BJP chart was hurtful to me, I asked for his dob when he was serious but soon after my email, he was gone.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 18 Aug 2018

Sir, I am not discussing his chart , just understand this eventuality from the other chart for the purpose of learning.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Aug 2018

Fine, I understand what you said and nothing wrong in that, but even for that I was sensitive particularly myself because of the impact he has had on all.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 24 Aug 2018

On vipareeta raja yoga I read the following:

It is applicable to divisional charts as well.
If 6th and 8th lord in D10 undergo mutual parivartan, it claims a rajayoga.
Also placement of planets in 3rd and even 6th is said to be good in D10. Only 8 and 12 are considered bad.
But venus in 8th is taken to be good.

Pl share your views on these.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 26 Aug 2018

June 7, 1985 11.50 pm chennai
This man is interested in immigrating to Canada and finding employment there. Will he be successful? Could he get married before that?
Please share your views and thanks in advance.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 24 Sep 2018

Badhaka sthanas or badhaka planets

I read today that 2nd, 7th and 8th houses or planets in these three houses if have badhaka then it will be very severe effect compared to other houses especially when they have the badhaka planet dasa or badhaka house placed planet dasa. I dont know the reason but I read and I would welcome suggestions on this.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 24 Sep 2018

One simple reason could be that these places are related to Ayu. Houses 2 and 7 are maraka houses.

TKC

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks TKC. That means they could cause badhak means they could cause some disease, death like situation, not necessarily death since some get these dashas at 10s, 20s, 30s and 40s and so on.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Sep 2018

Dev, Our Prime Minister, NaMo is Thula lagna. And, don't compare the charts, your 5 fingers are not alike, so horoscopes of Twins, so also Children born of same rasi ( same janma nakshatra-- different date or month or year or Latitude).. behavior/ career etc all will be different.. so also One's karma.

Kuch bhi. Dev ji... You are a scientist, think scientifically.

Aur, Kya, as Predicted... did you meet up opposite Genders ???? How was interactions. :D :D

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I know of a person with jupiter in dhanus in 11th house, with sun and aspected by moon alone, in navamsa he is in 9th house with venus again unaspected.
But in rasi, he is at 29 degree and in bhava it goes to the next house ie 12th from lagna.
Anyway navamsa indicates jupiter in dhanus.

He is such a liar and has a very weak character wrt women. He had a love marriage and is cheating his wife, he has affairs and thinks he is very handsome. He wears very very expensive dresses and talks to females in a very polite way always smiling. He lives with the income of his wife.
He also lends money for very high interest rate and so on. His character I myself know and also his mother in law also told about him. She used to request me to see their horoscopes and say when they would get divorce. In fact she has shown to many and most of them said that her daughter would divorce. But till now they are together.

He has many other weaknesses too. He went behind the girl in her school days, got her chocklates and then made her to fall in love with him. It was intercaste, he has no job but told all lies about himself.
He threw some fruit (apple I think) on his mother in law when she advised him to go for job. Somehow she moved quickly and escaped. He also made fun of her other sons in law though they atleast had some job.

So here swashetra or vargottama jupiter alone does not decide his character. There are 9 planets and their positions and strengths are to be evaluated before judgement.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 26 Sep 2018

Lex, true, we cant compare the charts, since it is difficult to first of all read a chart altogether, when we compare, it becomes more complex.
I did meet but cant tell that here :D .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Oct 2018

Dev

If one is suffering because of a bad deed, one would know, for the simple reason that everyone know their intentions at least. There is no need to look into your past life, just look at your intentions of the current life, the intentions themselves are a pattern continuing from the past life. You simply cannot just replace your soul when taking a new birth, you always carry the energy you have built in any life.
Wanderingsteps:

This is not correct. If you are good now and sinned in the past and experiencing something due to that which you cannot envisage, then where is the connection, in terms of janmas it is the same atma but why it behaved differently in the past and now it is different.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 Oct 2018

Dear all:

Jupiter is in the first house for me now in scorpio, I am running mars mercury period which will end in a month and then starts mars ketu. Meanwhile can you please tell is there a relocation possible or change of position several miles away. It is connected more to teaching than research while I am doing both teaching and research now though more of teaching at present. The new position is connected to this but it is more of a teaching position, as a Dean in fact. I like teaching positions since I get along better with students and I love teaching. Is there a possibility that I will get this position?
Please let me know. 1st feb 1962 2.30am New Delhi

Thanks
Dev