Substitute for stone for venus..which is more effective?

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
godslayer
Contributor
Contributor
Substitute for stone for venus..which is more effective?

Post by godslayer » 11 May 2011

respected answerers,

i want to ask which stone can be worn in place of diamond to strengthen the venus? which one has shown better results in past and why would you prefer it.OPAL or ZIRCON since white sapphire is again pretty costly i have ruled out the possibility of buying it..reaspected answerers,

i want to ask which stone can be worn in place of diamond to strengthen the venus? which one has shown better results in past and why would you prefer it.OPAL or ZIRCON since white sapphire is again pretty costly i have ruled out the possibility of buying it..

Dear Friends, Kindly Note,
The username is GodsLayer.

sambhav2826
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Substitute for stone for venus..which is more effective?

Post by sambhav2826 » 01 Jun 2011

i thing is american diamond,because is pure carbon

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sita » 05 Jun 2011

Zircon or Zirconia is the laboratory name of Jerkin.Both Opal and Jerkin ae far cheaper than real diamond.I would recommend Jerkin bcoz it has the properties almost similar to a diamond and like diamonds Jerkins are forever. :)
:)

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by godslayer » 08 Jun 2011

sita wrote:Zircon or Zirconia is the laboratory name of Jerkin.Both Opal and Jerkin ae far cheaper than real diamond.I would recommend Jerkin bcoz it has the properties almost similar to a diamond and like diamonds Jerkins are forever. :)
but people suggest opal as it is natural... though i am still not completely sure...
sambhav2826 wrote:i thing is american diamond,because is pure carbon

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sita » 08 Jun 2011

it is up to...do whatever u want...I have already given my suggestion :lol:

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by godslayer » 21 Jun 2011

anyone having hands on experience ?

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by godslayer » 29 Jun 2011

ordered ZIRCON.. not ARTIFICIAL DIAMOND

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sita » 29 Jun 2011

Thats good.I remember that I suggested u that and If I m not mistaken u were abt to wear opal bcoz many astrologers advised u that.Good luck.

rishirahul
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rishirahul » 29 Jun 2011

Hi sita,

Why dont 'YOU' try a moonstone, as a sort of substitute. A good natural pearl, that is.

RishiRahul
Astrologer, Palmist and Numerologist
For Serious Astrological Consultations, Accurate Time Predictions and Decisions

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

sita wrote:Thats good.I remember that I suggested u that and If I m not mistaken u were abt to wear opal bcoz many astrologers advised u that.Good luck.
not about many astrologers.. just that astrologers consider it to be natural and hence more powerful. anyhow i have ordered natural zircon,

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

rishirahul wrote:Hi sita,

Why dont 'YOU' try a moonstone, as a sort of substitute. A good natural pearl, that is.

RishiRahul
Hello Rishirahul Sir,

I m already wearing natural pearl :) but to be very honest I did not want to wear it...just wearing it bcoz my mother wants me to wear that :) I m also wearing coral and yellow sapphire around my neck(they r fitted in a precious yantra) and they have given excellent results :)

Regards
8)

rishirahul
Contributor
Contributor

sita wrote:
rishirahul wrote:Hi sita,

RishiRahul
Hello Rishirahul Sir,

I m already wearing natural pearl :) but to be very honest I did not want to wear it...just wearing it bcoz my mother wants me to wear that :) I m also wearing coral and yellow sapphire around my neck(they r fitted in a precious yantra) and they have given excellent results :)

Regards
8)

Hi sita,

The you are wearing things just perfect!! Why think of more additions?

RishiRahul

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hello Rishirahul Sir,

I m not looking for more additions.This is not my thread.It belongs to Siddhanth :)

Regards
Sita

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

you can contiunue @rishirahul how can you be so sure? do you have her birth data?

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ siddhanth... yes,Rishi Sir has my data.

rishirahul
Contributor
Contributor

Hi godslayer,

I am not god to be able to say such with confidence.
Even if I was God, I would got slayed by now. :roll:

RishiRahul

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 29 Jun 2011

IMO a zircon would be fine as it's a natural stone, but I wouldn't normally go for a cubic zirconia (american diamond) as that would be a synthetic stone. Isn't natural always better? You could go for just plain clear quartz crystal, which will also be very inexpensive.
Well, just a thought.

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

rishirahul wrote:Hi godslayer,

RishiRahul
thats what i was wondering lol... are you trying to pull my leg by saying SLAYED by GOD ;)
anxious2711 wrote:IMO a zircon would be fine as it's a natural stone, but I wouldn't normally go for a cubic zirconia (american diamond) as that would be a synthetic stone. Isn't natural always better? You could go for just plain clear quartz crystal, which will also be very inexpensive.
Well, just a thought.
well yes, uncle said cubic zirconia is nothing but piece of glass.. almost 20/- ratti whereas zircon is almost 10 times its price.. have ordered that in silver 6.5 carats... i hope it isnt small...

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

i have been promised that it is zircon NATURAL and not zirconia the jeweller is my good friends father.. i hope he wont rob me in this bad bad world :)

rock crystal has to be above 21 rattis to be worn...and a stone with such weight has to be worn only on neck..

i asked uncle about american diamond(zirconia).. and he said 20/- ratti however i asked about zircon and types of qualities it comes in.. he said 2.. one is just piece of glass he said :P(ignorantly called a.d) and zircon(real)
Last edited by godslayer on 29 Jun 2011, edited 1 time in total.

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thnx cjappu

@ Siddhant be I never said american diamond ...plz be alert...there is so much competiton among gems :)

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by godslayer » 01 Jul 2011

cjappu wrote:
Zircon or Zirconia is the laboratory name of Jerkin.Both Opal and Jerkin ae far cheaper than real diamond.I would recommend Jerkin bcoz it has the properties almost similar to a diamond and like diamonds Jerkins are forever.
Zinrcon and ZIRCONIA is not same. Zircon is naturally occuring stone, white in colour is recommended as substitute for diamond though it comes in many colours like red, pink, brown, yellow, hazel, or black Australia leads the world in zircon mining, producing 37% of the world total .It is not as hard as diamond and it's still 7.5 on Moh's scale
While Zirconia is Cubic Zirconia also called as Jerkins or artificial diamond as It is simulant of diamond made in laboratory with all properties like diamond and same is the look. It is difficult sometimes for jewellers to tell by naked eye the difference between natural and cubic zirconia of a GOOD QUALITY. Some machines also fail to detect and sophosticated laser machines are employed. One such CZ is moissanite.

Best rgds,
cjappu
thanks cjappu for clarifying for others :-D

RishiRahul
i wasnt trying to insult you or doubt your precictions its just that i was curious that how could you predict the stones out of the blue... red coral,y sapphire and pearl will usually not give bad effects if you are from a lagna belonging to jupiter moon or mars

rishirahul
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rishirahul » 02 Jul 2011

godslayer wrote:

RishiRahul
i wasnt trying to insult you or doubt your precictions its just that i was curious that how could you predict the stones out of the blue... red coral,y sapphire and pearl will usually not give bad effects if you are from a lagna belonging to jupiter moon or mars
Hi godslayer,

I know that you were not trying to insult me at!
Well god slayer can be god's layer too :D

The discussion is interesting.

RishiRahul

Exalted mars
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Exalted mars » 21 Dec 2017

Be careful when people say zircons are natural...yea ofcourse they are mined but most of them are heat treated so that they achieve its colourless state.checkout youtubes most of the zircons are brownish in colour when extracted from nature in rough form...white zircons are rare...almost 98%zircons arw heat treated they change colour when heated eveeyrhings on youtube...dont trust zircon unless it has gia or igi certification.check out jay boyle he is a trusted jeweller from america who has faith in vedic gemology system.opals on the other hand come in almost many colours and white opals with fire arent rare like white zircons and white sapphires...moreover heattrearing opal would spoil it so its safe from heat treatment as its a softer stone with 5-6 hardness on mohs scale...however white opals or other colour opals maybe transformed into black opals through some treatments as black opals are rare and costly.even white sapphires are heat treated to make it more colourless lusterfull.diamonds are costly stones and some of it has some negative energies in it...i myself have tried it.a god quality diamond will be super costly.this is the sole reason even many politicians and filmstars opt for opal even though they can afford diamond.and opal is mentioned even in ancients texts...by the name upala.do ur own research use youtube and internet as ur source of investigation...donot blindly buy stones as it may waste ur money.hope it helped.

Abhi777

Post by Abhi777 » 11 Feb 2019

I'm confused between buying Opal and White Zircon. It is said that Opal is a spiritual gemstone and is not suggested for young people as it will cause detachment from family. I want to wear it for marriage purpose. My marriage is not getting fixed. Astrologer has advised me to wear Opal. So which would be the best choice..

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 12 Dec 2021

is pearl suited for me as it is in 12th house ....or i wear shani ratna
please guide me

i am married with 2 sons ... but strained relations with wife sometime good and sometimes bad..
i have been able to cross these years with all up and downs ...

here feeling low in this point of life please help or some gems or which planets will help me ...

Bikash # siliguri (darjeeling) # 3rd August 1981 # 10:10 # virgo ascendant # leo rashi