MOON ,SATURN in almostsame degree.

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: MOON ,SATURN in almostsame degree.

Post by Sishya » 06 Apr 2023

Hi,

Given Karaka/Karkataka Rashi to be Moon/Chandra's Swasthana, I'm hoping folk will be mentally strong to realize/understand the situation and will have the ability/focus on overcoming challenges - instead of aggravating the situation i.e, assuming there are no other afflictions.

Sincerely...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 09 Apr 2023

Respected astro gurus,
Native date of birth 18 feb;10.30pm; Ranchi currently running sat mahadasa in sadbal 2 strength can he wear Neelam or it's substitute to give strength

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Apr 2023

Hi,

I assume you are enquiring about the individual who was born in 1987 (probably your son). Going by my setting, it looks like the ascendant or Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Moon/Chandra is right behind... posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by a powerful (and destructive 2nd & 7th lord) Mars/Kuja.

Incidentally, Mars/Kuja also happens to be the depositor of Saturn/Shani-dev, placed in the 2nd house of Wealth & Family Expansion... and aspects both Shani-dev and the 2nd house - not to mention his aspect on Moon/Chandra and associated negative implications.

Now, to answer your query... Saturn/Shani-dev lords over the 4th and 5th houses making him a Yogakaraka for the birth-chart. Although his Vimsopaka Bala (Dasa Varga) is relatively low, I don't think there is a need to wear Neelam. On my part, I'm inclined to think it would be beneficial for him to focus on calming his Mars/Kuja and himself. It has probably affected his family-marital life and his Karma-Sthana/workplace.

Sincerely...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 10 Apr 2023

Namaste sir,
I appreciate you & your knowledge of this Devine field. That means no need to increase sadbal of yogkaraka graha sat for tula lagan .

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 20 May 2023

Sishya ji
Pranam, sir,please suggest auspicious dates for cesarean delivery from 28 may to 6 june 2023 avoid Chitra Nakshatra, good lagan of kolkata

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 May 2023

Hi,

In my humble opinion, it is a fallacy to think and attempt altering Karma. That said, the next best thing is to deliberate available options by seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and known experts locally... by way of meeting face-to-face and discussing pros-cons at length, for each option. We/you will miss out on a lot of finer details trying to do so on a virtual forum.

Sincerely...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 27 May 2023

Thanks sishya ji,
You are correct ,I was worring about neech mars which house would be better, moon is coming in rahu ketu axis & to skip gandmool Nakshatra. But you are right we should not interfere in God's wishes.
Thanks