remedy to get a stable career

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Arun
remedy to get a stable career

Post by Arun » 08 Dec 2018

four and half years of struggling and still its continue...no job....even no sign of interview call.. ..no source of income...health deterioration...at a last resort any remedy will help me ...pls suggest me respected members

dob:07/nov/1990
tob:09:49 am
place:salem,tamilnadu

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: remedy to get a stable career

Post by astrolover2017 » 19 Dec 2018

instead of blaming planets for 4 years, try to do certifications, training courses, switch fields, try abroad etc.
not use if you are not putting efforts and doing just limited work
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.

Arun

Post by Arun » 23 Dec 2018

done pg diploma course and three certification training...at the fewdays before joining in a company got road accident around 2015 and also as of now in 2018 i got jaundice and been into three months bed rest while getting an gud offer from MNC...

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 29 Dec 2021

my current buisness of comissio agent of water tanks is eroded & looking for new one
please sir, i want to know of starting new business of Gemstones
supplying to small retailers and jewellery shop suit me ?? have thought of & planning to invest in it .
do astrologically i have combinations
Bikash # siliguri (darjiling) # 3rd August 1981 # 10:10 # virgo ascendant # leo rashi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Dec 2021

Hi,
Arun wrote:
08 Dec 2018
four and half years of struggling and still its continue...no job....even no sign of interview call.. ..no source of income...health deterioration...at a last resort any remedy will help me ...pls suggest me respected members
I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. As you might be aware, Udaya Lagna in your birth chart is placed in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra. Both Lagna Lord (Uccha or exalted0 Jupiter/Guru and Nakshatra depositor Ketu are placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. Further, there seems to be a strong or significant influence of Jupiter/Guru in your birth-chart... further, there is sukshma parivarthana between Jupiter/Guru and Mercury/Budha at the Nakshatra level. So, you are probably dharmic/satvik by nature and I'm inclined to think you are distained to be a teacher/preacher/mentor/guide etc.

Thereafter, I'd like to draw your attention to the placement of Saturn/Shani-dev alongside Udaya Lagna. Naturally, life has probably been a bit of a grind in his Maha-Dasha. You are currently in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha and will start Antara of Jupiter/Guru towards fag end of 2022. Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev is Atmakaraka in your birth-chart... making the time a bit more challenging. To make matters worse, Moon/Chandra is your 8th lord. He is strongly aspected by Saturn/Shani-dev, while being caught between Mars/Kuja and Ketu. So, I'm inclined to think you let your mind take a lot of pounding.

Given the situation, kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. Until then, I think it would help if you were to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. Thereafter, kindly consider chanting the following verses for Koorma Avatara of MahaVishnu, from Dasavatara Sloka. In doing so, you would have propitiated both Saturn/Shani-dev as well as Mercury/Budha, the two Karakas for your job/career related problem.

avyaasoor bhuvanathrayee manibrutham
kantoo yanairathrinaa ||

nithraanasya parasya koorma vapusho
niswasa vaathormaya: ||

yadhvikshepana samskrutho dhathi baya:
prengkola paryankikaa ||

nithyaarohana nirvritho viharathe
deva: sahaiva sriyaa ||

I realize it's been a while since you posted your query here. In case you are still active, kindly consider the suggestion and provide an update at your convenience.

Sincerely...