Astavarga bindus

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Astavarga bindus

Post by Dev » 30 Apr 2011

Hi Sunder:

That is good, I am sure spirituality and dharma will guide u anyway. I think everyone needs to be spiritual and dharmic even from young age say even 18 onwards because it is this which is likely to guide a person since when in trouble, most people run away from him but when he is enjoying, they all flock around him pretending to be his best well wisher.
If u feed a cow, he is greatful to u. So are dogs. These are more dharmic than humans.
Dev

Govindaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Govindaram » 11 Jul 2011

hi all

How do u put Ashtavarga based on Vaakya panchang in JHORA? if anyone knows pls help me

Thank you

ferrari
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ferrari » 13 Jul 2011

Hi Dev,

With reference to your article, i have SAV in libra 18 pts, Sa in libra 0
what can i expect, lost my job before kethu dasha. unable to find one
Experts in this forum predicts, i will have tough times due to sade sati. present dasha Kethu MD/venus AD, everyone says sun on its AD will support my carrier due to its shadabala & own house in dasamasa
I am not sure where my carrier heading due to present dasha, keeping my fingers crossed for ragu pd, most of my jobs changes involve ragu

thanks
ferrari
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 13 Jul 2011

Hi ferrari,

Your 10th lord is placed in his own house and is conjunct with jupiter his friend and also 2nd and 5th lord.
Sun is also exalted in the navamsa. In addition, sun has exceptionally high shadbala. So it has to save you.

SAV of 18 points in 12th house is actually considered good. You may be stingy.
I dont know if saturn transiting libra where astavarga is 0 is bad since in my own case, also vrishchika lagna, did not find it bad at all, in fact it was very lucky for me during sade sati when sa transited a sign where his astavarga was very low.
So dont take it that way. There are other rules that apply.
Anyway wait for feedback from others.
I think this position of being without job will not continue for long due to your sun being strong.
So some parihara for moon.

Dev

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 13 Jul 2011

@ ferrari

Dasha and bhukti lords will also have a major influence in addition to their relationship with Saturn as u will be in the first phase of sade sati from November...What's ur dasha/bhukti ?
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

ferrari
Contributor
Contributor

Astro123

MD kethu
venus AD till 25/4/12 as per Jhora
Saturn Pd kicks in end of nov

thanks ferrari

ferrari
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Dev,

Thanks for the analysis.
Do you mean wearing Pearl stone(moonstone) or what

thanks
ferrari

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ferrari

Saturn could be a major player here since Saturn is dispositor of ketu sitting in Capricorn..Sade sati will be part of entire ketu dasha so saturn will exert a major influence in the next few years to come..Venus though exalted is in the 8th house of obstruction in d-1..ketu/Sun will be better

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 13 Jul 2011

ferrari:

I dont think u can wear pearl since moon is also the badhaka lord. Anyway you should offer prayers to Goddess Parvati or Tripurasundari and feed cows on mondays. Your sun periods are most likely to help u out.

Dev

Vic DiCara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vic DiCara » 13 Jul 2011

I am studying chapters 66-71 of Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra now, regarding Ashthakvarga. My first impression is that everyone is completely using it in the wrong way. Hoepfully I will have a chance to write about ashtakvarga at length, as it seems very promising so far. Your good wishes and prayers for me to get such an opportunity would be greatly helpful.
Your servant,
Vic DiCara / व्रज किशोर दास
~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Vic DiCara wrote:I am studying chapters 66-71 of Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra now, regarding Ashthakvarga. My first impression is that everyone is completely using it in the wrong way. Hoepfully I will have a chance to write about ashtakvarga at length, as it seems very promising so far. Your good wishes and prayers for me to get such an opportunity would be greatly helpful.
Hi Vic

Members of this forum wud highly appreciate it if we are able to have any kind of write-up including ashtakvarga or other topics of vedic astrology when u get the chance to do so as most of us do not have access to classical texts such as the BPHS nor have any astrological gurus/mentors so to speak and thus only have a layman's knowledge of jyotish..Will Look forward to reading ur inputs.. :)
thx

Vic DiCara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vic DiCara » 13 Jul 2011

Anyone can buy Brihat Parashara Hora, or can even google for it online.

Thank you very much for your encouragement, I look forward to getting the opportunity by your blessings.
Your servant,
Vic DiCara / व्रज किशोर दास
~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 13 Jul 2011

sir
Pl. tell with reference to Ashtakvarga vindu method , whether 7th house will be good ? how many points
in 7th house .

I have read that more than 30points in 7th house delays the marriage

D.O.B. 30.7.1989, female 17.20PM , Beawar(Raj.) Marriage when and marital life and status of husband

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 22 Nov 2011

fluid2finance wrote:Hi astro123 and others,

I read this article as over my 17 yrs of learning astrology, I have at times looked into SAV/ BAV points as means of understanding otherwise seemingly weird happenings.

Further, even though I have not seen Astro 123 's horoscope, it seems surprisingly similar to mine and also his situation!

I have capricorn rising with mercury exalted in 9th along with saturn, sun and jupiter
mars is debilitated in 7th with high bindus
mercury has only 2/8 and virgo in 9th has only 21 SAV (which usually does happen when any house has a lot of planets)
Venus is YK in own house in 10th but again only 2/8 bindus

Astro123, at least you are running ketu which is just 7 years and you get the pleasure of both mercury and venus MD in your life (which are both karakas for a capricorn rising individual)
In my case, moon being exalted in 5th house I started with Sun MD! so i will never run mercury and venus in this life time (mercury comes around approx 75 age which I dont think i will reach)

I am also running Rahu MD in the prime of youth age 21 to 39!! almost the entire prime time of any person's life! Rahu sits with debilitated Mars in cancer in 7th house

I have posted my Rahu MD till now in a thread in dasa forum .....

my details are
sep 18, 1981; Chandigarh, India
16:12:37 (yes done BTR many a times to the last second) (for JHora using Lahiri Ayanamsha)
(4:12: pm and 37 seconds)

but if nothing else, astro123, you can see solace in the fact that ketu is just 7 yrs as opposed to 18 long yrs of rahu and you have at least a venus dasa of 20 yrs to look fwd to which is YK for Capricorn as opposed to Jupiter for me which rules 12th and 3rd (hence evil)!

Hi Fluid...

Thanks for ur insightful inputs..Yep ,I am Cap rising as well just like you...I will try to look at ur chart though i must warn you i am not an astrologer nor a great student of it by any means..U have been at it for 17 yrs and me just for 17 months.!!! So how has been ur Rahu MD thus far.. I will try to add my 2 cents in this thread after i build ur chart

thx

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 23 Nov 2011

@ fluid

Here is my 2 cents on what i think of ur chart...Cap Rising and the 3 critical benefic planets for Cap -Venus,Mercury and LL Saturn are all well placed.. Venus ,10th lord in MT sign ,9th lord exalted in the 9th and Asc Lord also in a trinal house in the 9th...7th lord exalted in the 5th also good but probably indicates many long term relationships ..10th house and Venus tainted a little by NB Mars from the 7th house

Yep, u've gor Rahu for 18 yrs and then jupiter for 16 after that..But looks like Rahu may not be all that bad as Sign Dispositor is exalted and he is also in LL Nakshatra

Wow, i am amazed at the many numbers of degrees in ur possession..u r running Rahu/Merc and it's strange that it has not found u a job yet..Maybe bcoz Rahu is Apparently Deb in scorpio ..Do u find any changes in ur career now that Saturn is exalted in 10th from lagna and exlated in 6th from moon sign -both favorable transits for Saturn ..Saturn is also exalted in the d-10

Overall how were Mercury,Saturn and Venus AD/Pd's until now

My ketu period will run for 7 yrs but already feels like 70 yrs...!!! Still got 2 more yrs to go
Last edited by astro123 on 23 Nov 2011, edited 1 time in total.

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 24 Nov 2011

fluid2finance wrote:hi Astro,

I believe I got an email saying you got a private msg...but the forum tells me that im not "authorized" to view PM's....
hmm..thats interesting..maybe one needs to post a minimum no of messages to view his/her p.m's..Not sure y ur unable to view ur p.m's ..I had sent across my birth details...no big deal..you may view them once ur able to do so

avantika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avantika » 31 Jul 2013

Please predict my progeny, career and financial issues based on Ashtavarga and Shadbala.

I have no kids and suffers from fibroids
I am under huge debt
I lost job on August 2008 and still struggling to get a job

March 18th 1976
21:50
Ettumanur, Vaikam, Kerala
Star Swati, Lagna Thula

Regards
Avantika

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 01 Aug 2013

I feel Ashtavarga and Shadbala may probably help when your planatery strength is good or normal based on the normal look at the horoscope but when they are badly affected due to astavarga and shadbala strengths.
What I mean is when you are facing problems, it could also be that their strengths are low and improving their strengths by prayers, homas, charity etc may help.

Dev

avantika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avantika » 01 Aug 2013

Thank you sir.

So I may not get any help from any planet to come out of my current crisis? Which panet is affecting me very badly? Which planet can help me?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 01 Aug 2013

You are welcome.
I dont have access to the horoscope data now and so would need the horoscope to predict, you may have to wait for few days if not.
I would suggest that you feed cows with grass and green vegetables and leaves on thursdays and fridays.
You can chant Runa Vimochana Narasimha Stotram regularly, you may download from google.
You may look for your dasa bukti and offer prayers to the corresponding grahas and graha devatas.
That could help. Dont feel sorry for your state, good time will come eventually.

Dev

avantika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avantika » 04 Aug 2013

I am unable to attach the file. I will wait till you have access to my horoscope.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 27 Feb 2019

Actually your mercury is weak in shadbala and mars in astavarga.
Moon 10th lord is with rahu.
You may pray to kuldev, istadev.
Listen to Vishnusahasranamam on wednesdays, chant Hanuman chalisa on tuesdays.
Try to avoid nonvegetarian food. Feed cows regularly.