The Double Transit Phenomenon of Saturn and Jupiter

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
NS Dahiya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: The Double Transit Phenomenon of Saturn and Jupiter

Post by NS Dahiya » 20 Jan 2011

Dear all ,
Going through the ongoing discussion on the effect of Transit of Saturn and Jupiter, I have noted that ,the whole discussion is about the concentrating on Jupiter and Saturn planets as such , taking no consideration of the house or planet in the range of transit effect. More over the transit effect isonly secondary to the main effects of the strength andpositions of the Major and Sub lords, strength of the houses being aspected and other interactions with or from other planets,
Would invite your attention to the birth chart based on the birth particulars given Hina in her note dated Nov 10, 2010
1-Of course Jupter as 2nd and 11th house lord is in 10th and if not interfered by adverse effect , should have given fianacaik boosting. But-
a)- Jupiter though in friend sign ,its depoiter Mars as 10th is in 12th , eclipsed by Rahu= which some thing undesirable for career prospectus.
b)-Jupiter is aspected by ascendant lord Saturn ,but that is lord od 12th house as well
c)- Jupiter isininmical navamsa as well as in inimical Nakshetra and hence not strong benefic
d)- Jupiter is sapected by Ketu from 6th house by a2th lord Saturn.
e)- From Moonsign –Jupiter becomes lord of8th and 11th , so not favourable.
This justifies the unfavourable results.
As regards transit effect of transi-
a)-Jupiter in Jupter covered Sept 2010 to Nov 2012, but Jupiter entered Pisces , the 2nd house, in mid May 2010, thus mid May to Mid sept , it was period the last period of Rahu dasa ie Mars( 1oth lord)- sub period in Rahu Major period, andboth beingin12th, were capable of making the time worst for the career.
b)- S atutn entered Virgo in in Sept 2009, and being in 5th from natal Moon - was expected to cause trouble ,sorrow suffering and losses ,as it was aspecting10th house. Other wise also, as ascendat lord Saturn in Virgo is transiting 8th house from ascendant nad troubles were obvious inmatters related to 10th , 2nd and 5th houses aspected in trasit.

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 05 Jun 2011

sirishaji,
Transits are more powerful when crossing in exact degrees in a house.They can make or marr depending on their lordships.Transit through opposite houses can be protective and beneficial depending upon their nature and lordship.Here natal and transit chart are to be superimposed.Results get reversed from retro to direct and vice-versa.
USR
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 06 Jun 2011

Hina ji, Dahiya ji,

The birth time if just 3 minites earlier lagna will move to Cp.
CRS

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 21 Aug 2011

HI revribhav, dahiya ji and all.

Can u look at my chart in regards to transit of saturn and jupiter.

I am facing job problem from last 1 month though jupiter running on 1st house and i m aries lagna ?

Will there be any stable chance of getting job back ??

Regards
jigs
17-11-1977
17-00
jamnagar, gujarat

rashi

Post by rashi » 31 Aug 2011

Last edited by rashi on 23 Nov 2011, edited 1 time in total.

rashi

Post by rashi » 02 Nov 2011

Nnow i m confused .... sat is supposed to be bad and jup good ... now they are going to be opp to each other soon ... so what will be the final outcome ??

thanks

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 09 May 2012

This is to share my experience with double transit in the past 10 months and I can confidently say that this double transit phenomenon really works.

In one case double transit was on 9th house and dasha also favoured, the prediction that a person would go on a ong tour abroad came true.

In my case also, I predicted successfully my next 2 jobs and travelling for job purpose.

In another case, it was predicted that the native would go on a short travel anytime in jan'12. The native did not believe this and logically told me that it was totally impossible. Around mid Jan'12, he had to go to delhi for a short trip. I had also predicted some very good news between 15th April and 15th Mat'12. He got 2 very good news regarding profession and family member.

In one case of a Kumbh Lagna, I had predicted some good news in jan'12 which could change his life. Here I failed to notice the double transit on 9th house of father and the dashas. His father died. The dasha also supported the death of his father.

There are other cases but I have forgotten them. I am now a firm believer in this double transit and always time my predictions after considering it.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 14 May 2012

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 12 Oct 2017

Did anybody notice significant events during their current Maha Dasha or Antar Dasha of the houses or planets in the houses double transited by Saturn and Jupiter ?

Like for example the below chart individual will be running a Sat-Sat-Jup and later Sat-Mer-Mer periods (Vimshottari ) during the coming double trasit of Saturn and Jupiter onto the signs of Aquarius and Gemini.

Saturn is the 10L of Aquarius.

Oct/21/1977
19:22
Female
Hyderabad,India

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 12 Oct 2017

The pending signification results felt fruitful for native.It means, natives unfulfilled desires relating to Gemini-Aquarius[2-10th] comes in to materialisation.

joyd.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 13 Oct 2017

Joyd,

In the above example chart does that indicate a career change or some kinda wealth during her current period ?

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 Oct 2017

why you are asking change in career ? at present she is without job ? if so consider your point,if not there may be hike in salary and her designation will move one step up.

joyd.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 13 Oct 2017

She has a decent job but I felt she would either get a promotion or a better job during this period.

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 Oct 2017

Anything possible but mostly a better job too.

joyd.