Jupiter has 7 bindus in aquarius from moon in aries and gemini lagna asc. What would be expectation from the jupiter

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vishnuchandradas
Contributor
Contributor
Jupiter has 7 bindus in aquarius from moon in aries and gemini lagna asc. What would be expectation from the jupiter

Post by vishnuchandradas » 17 Apr 2021

Haii all,
My jupiter has 7 bindus in aquarius. Moon in aries and ascendant in gemini(jupiter in 11th house from moon and jupiter 9th house from asc). Jupiter binnastakavarga is 7 of 8 maximum bindus has in my chart but after 6th April 2021 onwards is not any good  effects today and I feel something worry in my mind. Kandaka sani is going with me till may 15th.Pls Anyone tell about my jupiter astakavargam bindus is working or not?
Dob:29-06-1989.. 5:36AM.. Cochin

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Jupiter has 7 bindus in aquarius from moon in aries and gemini lagna asc. What would be expectation from the jupiter

Post by KMD » 22 Jul 2021

Hi,

Maybe ashtakavarga should not be seen in isolation. One point is that for Gemini ascendant, Jupiter is unfavorable being the lord of two kendra houses. Placement in 9th is good but are there any aspects, conjunctions on Jupiter? Also what is the situation of its sign dispositor Saturn? How is Jupiter's placement in Navamsa? All these and more points should be noted and overall analysis must be done.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."