Tula Rashi - How has your transit been ?

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Tula Rashi - How has your transit been ?

Post by Rakz1986 » 27 Jul 2019

Just want to get an idea of how the year so far has been for Tula Rashi natives ?

Myself I am Tula Rashi and Capricorn Lagna, Jupiter should have given good results being in the 2nd house however I have not really experienced any. I had a great time when Jupiter was transiting over my natal Moon in Libra 1st house, Increase in income and plenty of good times however the same results haven't proceeded into the 2nd house. I am earning less money than I was, much more financial stress. From the Lagna Jupiter is transiting 11th house, I have made no friends this year, less income and very little fulfillment of desires.

There are still 3 months left before, Jupiter moves into the next sign so perhaps things will pick up once it goes back direct in Scorpio, but I am beginning to think Scorpio is a difficult sign even for Jupiter to provide consistent results, whereas Jupiter transit through Libra was consistent for most of the year.