Question on Ashtam Shani - 8th house transit from moon

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Question on Ashtam Shani - 8th house transit from moon

Post by Nora » 07 Jun 2019

Dear experts

Please clarify this doubt.

For Mithuna Rasi natives, Shani is the lord of 8th and 9th houses. In 2020, Shani moves to Capricorn (8th house) for 2.5 years. Usually as we know ashtam bhav Shani by transit is not considered auspicious and is said to cause havoc in a person’s Life

1. But would the damage be less considering that Shani is moving to his own house? By logic, he should be happy to be in own house and wouldn’t want to destroy it isn’t it? What is the result of the 8th lord in 8th ?

2. Also, if the native’s SAV and BAV is not very high in that house but a somewhat a decent score. Then will the transit be rough?

3. Will Jupiter in 7th house by transit offer some good times that will counter the negative times of Saturn. The SaV and BAV is high for Jupiter in this house.

4. When Jupiter transits the 8th house of the native in 2021, placed along with Saturn, will saturn’s Malefic nature be controlled by Jupiter to an extent?

Kind regards

Nora

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question on Ashtam Shani - 8th house transit from moon

Post by vedam33 » 07 Jun 2019

In the sign sat transit moon having less points (means less than 3 in sav) during that period native will feel very stressed

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 01 Jul 2019

Thanks Vedam ji

Can other experts share their views on this topic?

Kind regards

Nora

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 21 Jul 2019

Krishna wrote:
20 Jul 2019
1. Transit in own sign Capricorn but unfavorable house (8th) produces mixed results.
@Krishna Ji, how about Saturn transit to his own sign Capricorn ( 7th for Cancer Asc ( transit to happen soon in 2020 ) from Asc ? :(

Does this also dependent on BAV points ? . Also, whether 7th is favorable or unfavorable for Saturn despite the fact that it is his own sign. Please clarify.

QoM
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by QoM » 12 Aug 2019

Is marriage possible for Gemini moonsigns when Jupiter is transitting in 7th house with Ketu and Saturn is transitting in 8th house ?

Shruti
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Shruti » 17 Nov 2021

Hello, I am a mithun rashi native. Currently going through Saturn mahadasha jupiter antardasha (last 6 months remaining) . I lost my job in feb 2020 and couldn't find any after then. Please help me. It's very stressful. When will I get a new job. Will my Mercury mahadasha be good.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 21 Nov 2021

Hi,

As long as Saturn is in transit in the 8th (Capricorn) there may be some challenges. However, Jupiter has just entered into the 9th, therefore you may see some relief. This prediction is from the gochara / transit point of view.

From the perspective of dasha system, you mention that only 6 months of Saturn dasha is remaining. During this transition from one mahadasha to another (called dasha sandhi), again there could be challenges. Changes expected in Mercury dasha may be felt 6 to 9 months after its commencement.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Dec 2021

Hi,
Shruti wrote:
17 Nov 2021
Hello, I am a mithun rashi native. Currently going through Saturn mahadasha jupiter antardasha (last 6 months remaining) . I lost my job in feb 2020 and couldn't find any after then. Please help me. It's very stressful. When will I get a new job. Will my Mercury mahadasha be good.
It would perhaps make sense for you to share your birth details, to help understand the cause-effect... as also validate what could bring about positive change and when. Please make sure to provide relevant details - include date of job loss.

Sincerely...

Shruti
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Shruti » 19 Dec 2021

Birth details
24/06/1990
1:18 am
Mumbai

Date of job loss 14th Feb 2020

Shruti