Roger Federer in Semi Final Paris Open 2019 Tennis

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Roger Federer in Semi Final Paris Open 2019 Tennis

Post by Lex » 06 Jun 2019

Roger Federer in Semis of Paris Open Tennis 2019, he will play famous opponent R. Nadal. Match is slated for tomorrow early Evening part... subject to Rain not interrupting

Astrodata bank... Roger's lagna sputa cusp in Simha in Purvaphalguni nk and in sub of Kuja, and Kuja in 11th in Punarvasu
Lets check time of birth... Kuja is 4th and 9th cusp lord
Time of birth is correct.

Why he is connected to sports and why he is a Pro?
5th cusp longitudinal depositions connected to Kuja and in 11th ( His Shani and Guru in rapt conjunction, and Ketu in 6th acts as Kuja, Budha , Ravi, Guru and Shani, his Rahu represents Shani, Budha, Ravi, Chandra)

10th cusp longitudinal depositions should be connected to improving bhavas, in his case Rahu... connected to improving bhavas

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Roger Federer in Semi Final Paris Open 2019 Tennis

Rafael Nadal birth details... courtesy Astrodata bank

Rafael's birth time is it correct (Rodden Rating AA)

Why he is connected to sports and why he is a Pro ?
5th cusp longitudinal depositions connection to Kuja
10th cusp longitudinal depositions connection to improving bhavas... his 10th cusp sub is Kuja

Roger is running now.. Budha dasa Rahu Bhukti Shukra antara Budha sookshma ( Budha in 12th but in 11th bhava, Rahu in 12th but in 11th bhava, Shukra in lagna bhava)… his Rahu represents 6th and 7th cusp lord... talks about competition in foreign place ( overseas) he is competing.
WHILE
Rafael is running now.... Chandra dasa Guru Bhukti Ketu antara Rahu Sookshma ( Chandra in his 7th but in 6th bhava, Guru in 5th, Ketu in lagna but in 12th bhava, Rahu in 7th but in 6th bhava)… talks about competitive sports he is undergoing.
...contd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Rafael is superior in terms of his agility as compared to Roger
His 10th cusp sub is Kuja… that shows his manly and athlete behavior and grit/determination towards career which is connected to Sports.
He is the favorite to win against Roger in Semi Final

However, I'm biased on Roger . as today at the time of beginning of game.. TRansit Udaya lagna will be on his natal
His Shukra is in Lagna bhava, and today is Shukra vara, with Chandra transiting in his 12th sign in Pushya nk
, Shani is in 2nd bhava
Budha in 10th ( in transit today over his natal lagna), Rahu in 11 itself ( connected to Shani and Guru in natal), today too Rahu connected to Shani and Guru

I'm biased on Roger ( entire Tennis Pundits concluded Rafael going to be the winner against Roger)… Roger will against Nadal.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 10 Jun 2019

As I said I'm biased on Roger, Roger lost to Rafal on that day.

Nadal's 10thcusp... connection to Kuja and Rahu acting like Kuja, goes to 6th .
Like NaMo sir, I had wrote in another post..NaMo and Nadal has peculiar strength.. whenever there is competition, during competition.... opposition's 50 percent strength will automatically migrate or transfer to NaMo /Nadal, thereby both are cannot be defeated, Nadal for Paris Open competition is undefeatable.
They are Modern Valli of Ramayan character.