observe these things and share

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
observe these things and share

Post by joyd » 18 May 2019

Now from past few days saturn-ketu and Rahu-Mars are in opposition.one set is in gemini and the other set in Sagittarius.During Mars stay in gemini people can experience some of these following things in their lives.share very leisurely and no hurry.People who faced these only send their feedback.

1-Accidents that mostly involves breakage of shoulder bones,neck,cervical portion.
2-rheumatism[pains] of shoulder and neck.
3- sciatic pains.
4-myalgia of neck and shoulder joints.
5-Dental problems.
6-cervical spondylitis..
7-Pains in arms and wrists.
8-Tonsilitis and throat related problems.
9-occipital headaches and pains.
10-stiffness of shoulder joints and deltoid bone rheumatism
11-Frozen shoulder.
12-pains in scapular zone.Intercostal rheumatism.Brachial neuralgia.upper spine pains and sensitivity.
13- Lat but not least un avoidable and unnecessary arguments that results in mis understandings.

joyd.

joyd

Re: observe these things and share

Post by joyd » 19 May 2019

JUst i like to add 2 more points to the above post.

14-you drive vehicle a bit faster during this pereoid or your vehicles pick up levels also can increase.
15-you like to watch more action and chase oriented movies during this time.

joyd.

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pkp » 20 May 2019

Hello joyd,

I have shoulder n neck pain...
Gemini sign....

Thanks
Pkp

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 May 2019

In general, the intensity of peak occurrence of such things felt between june-9th to june-18th of 2019.

joyd.

V687

Post by V687 » 26 May 2019

Hello joyd sir

I am having throat infection and its been 10 days,seen doctor here in canada,its a bacterial infection.In my natal chart i am tauraus asc with rahu in 11th house with moon,atmakarka saturn in 7th and mars combust in 5th house..going through venus MD...and Congrats on your far than excellence prediction on indian election..
Warm regards

bdanam
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bdanam » 28 May 2019

I recently started driving at my 37th year after lost confidence . From 1st May , i have started taking it alone and from the past week , am driving it at a faster speed since i got confidence in controlling it .
Am Taurus Ascendant and Taurus moon sign

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Jun 2019

myself suffering with toothache and deltoid bone pains from the past 5 days.

joyd.

sn1

Post by sn1 » 06 Jun 2019

I have unusual pain in my shoulders and lower back. I have felt discomfort in these areas on and off earlier, and healed up in a day or so. This time, the pain is from deep within.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 11 Jun 2019

Point 7.
Pain in arms and hands it's more of a nerve issue I feel loss of sensation,pins& needles ,& overall weakness.
Gemini rising.
However 7th house significations & body parts are facing issues too.
11/12/88 Abohar Punjab 18:58.

Too much intensity on moon degrees.

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Jun 2019

Also share the relief results after 1st of july-2019.Mars enters cancer on 23rd-June-2019.Leave 7 days from this date and observe any relief from the above mentioned symptoms by members to0 from july 1st onwards..

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 17 Jun 2019

No 13 applies in my life- 'Last but not least, unavoidable and unnecessary arguments that results in misunderstandings.' Last week, My grandfather & father had an argument for the 1st time for as long as I can remember due to some miscommunication & misunderstanding. They both interpreted their versions wrongly. My father doesn't share a good rapport neither with me, nor with my grandfather. He's an ultra introvert & kind of egoistic person. A great human being with great qualities & no bad habits but still we both don't get along although living in the same house.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Jun 2019

From yesterday onwards my elder daughter developing dental pain and my wife with pain in 5th dorsal vertebrae.

joyd.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 22 Jun 2019

Guruji,
I had pain in my shoulder..My sister and some of my friends have experienced... like pain in upper arm and leg.. all of them belong to gemini lagna.. Is it because of Mars being 6th lord to Gemini?

But why did I have pain? You kow I belong to Dhanur lagna...

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Jun 2019

@sns-Gemini is natural 3rd house of shoulders,neck which contains cervical/dorsal/scapulae/deltoid bone/clavicles and many more like brachial plexus etc..Its not based on ones janma lagna but transient house in natural zodiac.

joyd.

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pkp » 26 Aug 2019

Hello joyd sir,

I got cervical and dorsal spine herniation....I had my MRI scan also last week....in medication....

But continuous discomfort and pain is there...

When will I get relief from these...I am gemini moon sign

Thanks
Pkp