Same yogas in transit and chart

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
abhi8492i
Same yogas in transit and chart

Post by abhi8492i » 15 May 2019

Hi learned astrologers,

This may seem like a ridiculous question but I had this curiosity.

Suppose there's a yoga in someone's chart --in lagna or other division charts-- that's largely based on simple conjunction or house/Rashi placement. Like chandra-mangal yoga, guru-mangal yoga, gaj-kesari yoga, bhadra yoga, hamsa yoga, parivartan etc. -- I don't know many, but I hope you get the drift -- and that same yoga is forming in transits as well, be it on natal position or someplace else; so, can that 'in transit' formation affect/trigger the 'in chart' formation of the yoga?

I'm asking this because I read on a lot of places that to accurately predict about transits / dashas, one should see the transit of planets from ascendant, moon and the natal placement as well. (Sometimes they also add 'depending on what's the most powerful place among the 3').

So, I thought if we're matching a single planet's transit from its natal position, why not a conjunction -- or any other yoga for that matter -- as well?

To put it in algebraic form: suppose yoga X is present in Y position (house), in natal/division chart, and in transit, that same yoga is happening in House Z. The house distance between Y and Z is, let's say, I (Z is 'I'th from house Y. 'I' can be 0 as well, meaning natal position).

So can we predict the yoga in the form of being 'I'th from its natal position?

Could it be triggered in this way?

Or I'm just blabbering incomprehensible gibberish about things I know nothing about. In which case I apologize in advance. It was just an academic curiousity.

Many thanks.