USA 9/11 attack and Astrology

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vedicRaj
USA 9/11 attack and Astrology

Post by vedicRaj » 05 May 2019

Hi all,

If you have experience in looking to astrology to view world events, would like to get your thoughts.

Since I am looking at these events from my current location, I am using Aries ascendant, and looking at transits.

On 9/11, Saturn is in the second sign/house in Rohini, which Lord Moon is in the 3rd house of travel. It is aspecting the 4th house of home.

Moon's nakshatra Lord is Mars, sitting with Ketu.

Mars and Ketu are conjunct in the 9th house, and are in moola, again ruled by Ketu.

Can one conclude an attack based any of this? What else does the 9th house relate to, outside of Religion and Father?

Reason I ask, Ketu is again in the 9th sign/house, and this time is conjuct Saturn. They will soon be mutually aspecting mars and moon.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: USA 9/11 attack and Astrology

Post by Shivoham » 08 May 2019

9/11 was a clear case of demolition of building through internal bomb blast & it was an inside job. The less I speak about it, the better it would be for me as I don't want to get into trouble. The truth is right there in plain sight.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

vedicRaj

Post by vedicRaj » 09 May 2019

That’s extremely offensive for an American to hear. Let’s keep politics and conspiracy theories out of it, and stick to transits.

Thanks.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 09 May 2019

Truth is bitter. That's why I didn't want to post it. Masses are indoctrinated & conditioned to be enslaved & obedient. I don't want to post anything further on this topic.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham