Important questions about transits, Vedha and transits in Jaimini system

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
NikolaD
Important questions about transits, Vedha and transits in Jaimini system

Post by NikolaD » 29 Mar 2019

Rescepted Astrologers, I have a few questions regarding transits:

1. If a person changes their place of birth and moves to another far away place or to a foreign country (which is commonplace at this time), do we need to consider the transits for that person from his place of birth or the place where that person lives?

2. Do we need to analyze transits in Jaimini's system accordance with Jaimini's Rashi aspects, or Parashara's planetary aspects? (I have seen some astrologers consider Parashara's method of planetary aspects, not Jaimini Rashi aspects, which is strange to me).

3. According to Jyotish classics, it is emphasized that the transits should be primarily analyzed from the natal position of the Moon in a birth chart. But there is the Vedha principle which in most cases is explained only theoretically. Can anyone recommend to me a book (or article) that contains pratical application of Vedha principles with practical examples of well-known people? I cannot find such a book or article.

Thanks in advance!