viparita raj yoga

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lexicon008
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
viparita raj yoga

Post by lexicon008 » 26 Feb 2019

Hi,

I am cancer ascendent. Born 26/9/1986 in Westwod, NJ at 2:32 am. I made an interesting observation. Starting from 3/29/2019 to 4/11/2019, a period of 2 weeks, i have all dusthana house lords in dusthana houses. Namely, Mercury, my 3rd and 12th lord will be in Aquarius, my 8th house. Jupiter, my 6th and 9th lord (beneficial), will temporarily be in Saggitarius, my 6th house. Saturn, my 8th house lord, is currently sitting in my 6th house, Saggitarius. Rahu, my other 8th house lord will have transited to Gemini, my 12th house. My life just got flipped upside down, although I was expecting it for sometime. I was told I have a decent chance of loosing my job very soon by my boss. Will I? I am currently running Saturn Mahadasha and Mercury Antardasha. I know a lot of malefics will be looking at the 6th house, Saggitarius, in March and April (Mars, Rahu, Ketu, and Saturn). What to expect?

joyd

Re: viparita raj yoga

Post by joyd » 26 Feb 2019

You are describing the Natal 6-8-12th lords transit position with reference to your natal ascendent which is not a correct way.so look their positions from transit ascendant and then judge them.Transit ascendent changes with every 2-2 and half hours once.so you wont experience the same results between 29 march-2019 to nov-11 of 2019.To be frank , every 2- 2 and half hours their positions varies based on transit ascendent.It Is very time consuming,tedious job to write all those predictions for all transit ascendentes for a pereoid of 7 months-12 days.so you better to consult your local professional astrologer who likes to work on it.

joyd.