Natal return of Rahu

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
coolbrahma
Natal return of Rahu

Post by coolbrahma » 05 Feb 2019

I request forum members to guide me on natal return of Rahu- Transit Rahu crossing natal position -for remedies.
Thanks & Regards

joyd

Re: Natal return of Rahu

Post by joyd » 05 Feb 2019

A significant and marked change can be seen in rahu placed house significations..your asked question is blind one.so you got a blind answer..

joyd.

coolbrahma

Post by coolbrahma » 06 Feb 2019

Thank you Joyd ji.
Blind questions give good visions. Blind answers also! I got the answer here. Vision is not in the eyes. :lol:

My Regards.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Feb 2019

NOt only physical eyes but sometimes our vision of soul and heart also misleads us.so share your soul or heart vision about your asked point.. :D :D :D

joyd.

coolbrahma

Post by coolbrahma » 07 Feb 2019

As I told you, your answer gave me a good insight on what to do. I wanted a confirmation from here on that postulate which is new to me.You gave a confirmation.Thanks again.

I have read somewhere that mind is not related to soul. The 25 anaatma tattva,though they are named as atma tattva, :D involve heart(mind in 4 forms-manas,buddhi,chita and ahankar)- Why do we involve it here?

My Regards,Joyd ji. :)

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Feb 2019

Hope you well aware of the word "inner-eye".what is it in your view.?

JOYD.

coolbrahma

Post by coolbrahma » 08 Feb 2019

It is true, Joyd ji. Can be felt. But I am not able to explain. It is a blessing. It comes within no time. But it is not working 100% right,always.
Regards.