Transit Sa-Ke opposite Natal Sa-Ke + Ke AD

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor
Transit Sa-Ke opposite Natal Sa-Ke + Ke AD

Post by aspa73paa » 07 Jan 2019

Hi,

I am Tula Lagna (Mesh Rashi) with Sa-Ke conjunction (3 deg apart) in 9th house (Gemini), Ra in 3rd house (Sagittarius) in natal chart.
From March 2019, when Ra-Ke change houses, transit Sa-Ke conjunction will happen in 3rd house (Sagittarius) - exactly opposite to Natal Sa-Ke. Transit Ra will go over Natal Ke and vice-a versa in next 18 months.
In addition, Ra MD – Ke AD will start from March 2019
Has anyone undergone similar situation? Obviously this is a very difficult conjunction + placement and but would like to know the sort of effects to be be expected

Regards,
Aspa

joyd

Re: Transit Sa-Ke opposite Natal Sa-Ke + Ke AD

Post by joyd » 07 Jan 2019

A major change or transformation[good or bad] expected.you are going to experience your pending karmic destiny during this transits..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Jan 2019

you may ask that can we cant predict the good or bad from such transits.yes we can but in general way.In your case,the living significations of 9th-3rd houses are under suffer but financially it shows good results with some personal stress and strain.

joyd.

aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aspa73paa » 09 Jan 2019

Joyd ji,
Many thanks for your response.
From what I have read, Ra MD - Ke AD is 9 out of 10 times challenging and difficult period - a period of Karmic Retribution. Furthermore, my natal Ra & Ke are in each other nakshatra so I am not expecting an easy time by any means.
It is not common to have Ra MD - Ke AD + transit of Ra over natal Ke and transit of Ke over natal Ra all happening at the same time - once in a lifetime period. Good opportunity to use this period to try performing good karma and enhancing spiritual growth

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Jan 2019

@aspa-my natal Ra & Ke are in each other nakshatra so I am not expecting an easy time by any means.../ it is good why bcz the roles of both nodes reversed magically.It means,if ketu is terminator then he will turn in to a giver of unions and opportunities.LIKe the same way Rahu gives cure but in this case he will never gives such cure and nil opportunities.

joyd.

aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aspa73paa » 10 Jan 2019

joyd ji,

Can this Ra-Ke period give relocation to a different place?

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Jan 2019

career wise possible but total change from one place to other for the purpose of stay and living not possible.3rd denotes short and frequent travels on career angle.

joyd.

aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aspa73paa » 11 Jan 2019

Joyd ji,

I wasn't thinking of complete uprooting from one place to another. It was more about temporary relocation to another place for career purposes (maybe for a year or so)

Thanks,
Aspa