Saturn mahadasha - anybody has Saturn on 8th house

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kguha001
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Saturn mahadasha - anybody has Saturn on 8th house

Post by kguha001 » 05 Feb 2020

yes i have. It has been amazing so far

Your face brings me death everyday,
And everyday I can't wait to die
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Feb 2020

I know of a person with simha lagna, kanya rasi, sat in 8th. He is in his 80s and is doing well but lost his wife recently. He had no problems in his career. In fact he was lucky.
Of course all planetary positions need to be seen.

padmanabhanravi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by padmanabhanravi » 14 Aug 2020

I would like to know if vipareeta raja yoga will be beneficial for a person with Gemini lagna, moon in Aquarius and Saturn in Capricorn which is 8th house. He is going through Shani mahadasa.

DOB 25th October, 1993
Chennai, 9.25pm.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 14 Aug 2020

Saturn in 8H as 8L and the lord of Trikone is a Rajyoga but aspect of Mars from 5H as 6L is not desirable. It makes the person accident prone .

padmanabhanravi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by padmanabhanravi » 15 Aug 2020

Thanks ADC. This person discontinued his engineering during his third year to become a film director. To add to it he his physically handicapped. Will Saturn dasa be favorable for him to shine or his trials and tribulations will continue.

Given that his Sade sathi has begun.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Aug 2020

Hi,

In my humble opinion, Saturn/Shani-dev, the 8th lord is Retrograde/Vakra in the 8th house and his Swasthana of Makara Rashi. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Dhanistha Nakshtra, ruled by Mars/Kuja a dreaded enemy and a top class malefic for the chart - although presence of Jupiter/Guru in the 5th house congregation, in spite of Mercury/Budha and Venus/Shukra (Rashi) Parivarthana Yoga, might help reduce the malefic effects.

Given the strong foot-print of Mars/Kuja (and Rahu), his (so called) trials and tribulations are quite obvious and understandable. Aren't they? I'll let you decided if they will continue.

If I may take the liberty, it might not be a bad idea for the native to consider seeking help and guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts (either in this forum or elsewhere), for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for the native to consider practicing Yoga/Meditation and other such activities to calm himself down. If not, he could end up hurting himself and his dear/loved ones.

Sincerely...

padmanabhanravi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by padmanabhanravi » 15 Aug 2020

Thanks for the inputs 'Sishya'. I will convey your message to him. He has started practicing meditation. Thanks

funnybird
Contributor
Contributor

Post by funnybird » 03 Sep 2020

Dear Learned friends ....

I am writing with a lot of hope and curiosity....Currently passing through a  tough time of unemployment.Would be extremely indebted if you could spare some precious time and throw some light on my questions with astrological reasoning.....will be extremely greatful .

Following are my birth details:-

D-O-B : Jan 7, 1974 (Mithuna Lagna and Rashi)
T-O-B: 17 : 45 P.M. (Evening Time)
P-O-B: Mumbai-India  

Currently I am going through Saturn MD( 2005-24) and Rahu AD (till June 2021) with Saturn transiting my 8th House followed by Jupiter in my 7th house and Rahu-Ketu going to transit in 12th and 6th house respectively from Sep 12th, 2020.

Please also let me know the following :-

1) Overall effects of Saturn transit in my 8th and 9th houses ?
2) Overall effects of Jupiter transit in my 8th and 9th houses ?
3) Overall effects of Rahu-Ketu transits in 12th and 6th house respectively ?
4) When will I be able to secure a job and will that be long term ?
5) Any other important thing which you can observe in my horoscope ?

Best Regards

funnybird
Contributor
Contributor

Post by funnybird » 06 Sep 2020

Kindly requesting to throw some light on my request !

funnybird
Contributor
Contributor

Post by funnybird » 13 Sep 2020

Hello All

I am happy yet surprised to share that I have received a job offer after being unemployed for more than 15 months. Normally it takes 3-4 weeks for the interview process and then to receive the offer but in this case the complete process got completed in less than 48 hours. I applied for the job on 10th September and received the offer on 12th sep. The job will start from Sep 21st.

Please let me know if this will be a long term or there will be any interruption in this job as well and hows my career/source of income for the next 3-5 years ?

(I am a little surprised and sceptical as the process was very quick.)

funnybird
Contributor
Contributor

Post by funnybird » 17 Sep 2020

Hello Sujit jee and Sishya Jee

Kindly if you can advise on the previous post. Thanks