H1b approved but struggling to go to USA

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
udatta
H1b approved but struggling to go to USA

Post by udatta » 10 Dec 2018

My H1b visa is approved and but struggling to go to USA as facing some obstacles, do you think i cna go to USA this year if Yes how many years i can stay there? and also trying to current job in india. i am having 12 years IT exp. I heard my trasnists are not good.

DOB 13/11/1981
12.29 PM (noon)
place of birth - Agartala, tripura 799001.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: H1b approved but struggling to go to USA

Post by Sujit » 10 Dec 2018

hello,

There is some improvement in your forecast later this month. Hopefully you will be able to go.
Since you are in the antara of Ketu till Oct 2019 work with patience.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

udatta

Sure Thanks, but there are some progresses but in slow nature on my stamping...for hopw many years I can stay or is there any chance for permanent settlement?

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Dec 2018

your prashna chart shows things will be in favour of you after 16 weeks from now.so you may fly to US between 8-4-2019 to 21-4-2019.permanent settlement a bit hard but you can stay medium long duration in US.Your 12/8 th lords are weaker but 9-4th lords are stronger.THis gives medium long stay at US.Your trip designated in 2019 and not in 2018.

joyd.

udatta

Thank you very much @joyd. if possible I would like to take your advices in 1:1. I am getting lots of opportunities in bangalore, i am thinking should i change my job now and if I cant stay longer time in USA then why i should go first of all because relocation and shifting will cause separation from my family in initial period and loss ? I would like to know more on my Ketu sub period effects next 1 year?

udatta

Post by udatta » 25 Feb 2019

@joyd jee...your prediction may be going wrong as i appeared for VISA interview and they put it on hold my my VISA. They are asking more docs but I do have issues with my employer now in USA.

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 Feb 2019

people try to seek a place in USA play several tricks in documentation and paperwork.Hope and i believe that you are not come under such category.If your docs and intentions are genuine you need not worry much about my prediction and it will come true always. If you have issues with your employer now in USA, That is up to your problem.so try to solve them in a friendly way.wish you all the best and you still have 40 days time to solve your problems and materialize your dreams on USA job ,provided if you are a genuine & eligible candidate.

joyd.

udatta

Post by udatta » 26 Feb 2019

OK Thank you. I am genuine and will try my best.