Saturn Finally Will Go Direct

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 04 Sep 2018

--Saturn in transit will go direct finally on 6th Sep2018
After being Retrograde for nearly 4.5 months...starting from around 19th April 2018

--Saturn retrogradation means its' moving reverse and often times Jhora will show you it's moved one house back..but this time it was so far advanced in Sagittarius that it did not move out of it and into Scorpio

--Saturn becomes stationary a few days( about 2 to 3 days) before it goes direct again...and I believe its that period now

--Astrologically Saturn when retrograde acts lie Cosmic taskmaster and is in judgement mode.......
during this period shanidev is examining the immediate karma good / bad accrued through your actions in the last 12 months....and life comes to a grinding halt...it's churning it's wheels of assessment and every thing seems to stop....you get frustrated waiting for important things to move in life,....and the harder your push to move things more you get frustrated

--and bang on the days when it's stationary and juts before going direct it announces the verdict...i.e you know how you fared.....i.e what it coming-up...... and then it starts delivering he results from the time it goes direct...and the results could be good or bad depending on your efforts / immediate karma

so if you had worked hard for a project /business deal / tender....you will find your are the winner

if you have been lazy eating good food and no exercises.,...you might find you are struck with diabetes / cholesterol/ BP etc

you have been trying to conceive and suddenly you find you are pregnant

---The ares of life where natal shani sits in your horoscope is most affected by this grinding halt / frustrating wait/ judgement process

and so especially frustrating and delivering annual results it is for those in whose charts Shani is sitting in houses of career or in the lagna

Nothing is hidden from and there is no escape from our cosmic karmik taskmaster shanidev

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn Finally Will Go Direct

Post by karthik1984 » 04 Sep 2018

Hi Shilpa, if a person helps his family at a crucial situation (from april to till now ) then how will Saturn reward him.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Sep 2018

Saturn goes direct after being retro and so he will show his power and will punish those who err as per his nature.
But then we see several adharmic people getting benefited in all ways and never getting punished but showing progress after progress without any intellect and honesty. May be their purvapunya?

If sat were to punish each and everyone for their misdeeds and dishonesty or whatever, we would not have any crimes and frauds committed everywhere. Who is then protecting them? Other planets with their favourable positions?

Definitely he does not in many cases, may be wants them to do more and more mistakes and then waits to give a bigger punishment. The delay of punishment can be to the extent of postponement to next janma. I have clearly seen some such cases having done all frauds, making fun of the one who helped them and suddenly the person is dead. His wife also is the same not repenting for his misdeeds but she herself is totally adharmic even after losing him. He did not repent till his death though he did all types of cheating.

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shalu » 05 Sep 2018

Yes u r ryt sir . I also seen one of aunty she is very nice even she does not abuse anyone do all types of puja ,never think even of hurting someone still her husband tortured her and finally left her. Someone doing all types of crimes still enjoying .karma works in mysterious way. Someone has everything and someone has nothing.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 05 Sep 2018

Went through an extremely frustrating and depressing period from August 2017 before which there was pure hard work which didn’t bear fruit at all. The last 12 months have been without a doubt the worst 12 months of my life so far. I admit I did a lot of selfish acts (eating good food,traveling a lot,driving a lot,etc) but I swear none of these were for my enjoyment but for me to somehow come out of this free fall. I also threw my frustration onto my parents which is of course wrong at many levels but they are the only people to whom I could talk. Completely isolated from friends and other society overall. Saturn was in Scorpio (my moon sign) hence Sade Sati. Psychiatric treatment since 1 year with good results but horrible side effects (nightmares,waking up screaming,10 hours of sleep,three digit weight,overall dullness,unwillingness to do any task),but I’ve been attracted a lot towards spirituality and pursuit to find the true self (person tends to go towards spirituality to find the cause of such deep suffering). I'm ready to accept the fruits of whatever bad karma I did in these last 12 months. I've given up the controller of my life's game and trying to be detached from whatever happens in my life henceforth.

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 05 Sep 2018

I think there Past karma protects them, Like the Dashas are not going to change they have already been printed. But karma will probably catch up to them in their next life. Same as people who do good deeds but still suffer. But only Enlightened gurus can clarify it if they wish too. we won't ever understand it 100%.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Sep 2018

Thanks Shalu for agreeing.
Yes, a general prediction is not working to our knowledge in many such cases where purvapunya is too good or contrarily too bad. For eg if a person A cheats B and all of a sudden A dies, then B gets nothing from him and B sees him not getting any punishment at all. May be A is sure to get it in future janma the next or even after that but how will B know? Suppose in a future janma A gives some money to B as a friend and if he dies suddenly and has no friends or relatives, then B may have to assume that it was the money may be he had to get from A from some previous janma. On the contrary he may even think, he owes A the money and has to pay it in next janma. So this is very complicated and he can not get answer as to whether he is getting back or he has another karma for which he has to pay back in the next birth.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 06 Sep 2018

"Definitely ... wants them to do more and more mistakes and then waits to give a bigger punishment. The delay of punishment .... to next janma..... such cases having done all frauds, making fun of the one who helped them and suddenly the person is dead. ...."

To this energy, I have seen a pattern in my Ketu. Several people around me left this earth.

A relative of mine, who had asked me im-moral things and I did not comply, ran away, suddenly died. Before his age, much earlier, leaving behind him a family of 5, (wife, 2 kids and parents.) While alive he was engaged in excessive alcohol intake, would not go to shop and work, and more.

When i heard the news of his death through another family member, on one hand i was already demoralized because of Ketu, and then on other hand while listening to it, i questioned, as to what does his death brings to me? Nothing! I didn't feel happy at all. Because i had already ran away before he could do wrong to me. So i felt even more frustated at these kinds of news coming to me. (This happened within last 1 year of Ketu ending).

Then an acquaintance of mine at an ngo, where she also used to volunteer, died. Again, much before her age. She was otherwise going on a spree of volunteering over and above her professional work, as though she wants to rule the game. I could see some of her intentions subtly, and that she does not really mean to do charity, but want her personal gain, like few others in the same organization. She never did anything bad to me. There is nothing about her that I would resent. But yet, she left this world all of a sudden, when she might have just made it to the top volunteers in the NGO, surprised me. I cannot find the answer of such events, other than a calm answer that, I should not feel weak because of negative forces, whether close to me or far away, because they will eventually meet their destiny and by surprise.

There are several other deaths I have seen of the same pattern during my Mercury Mahadasha. Like a professor/ head of the department of my college, who cheated me of my merit, and cheated other professors and students too, including financially taking the seminar's money to get his daughter married. Eventually all of a sudden on the day I heard of his death. In the time when he did bad to me, I felt really humiliated, but his deeds could not stop me from doing what I did in college, and rest of my life till now.
But i being told about his death, put me to question as to why was i told by the universe!? I have never asked for his death. I do, as a pattern wish for those who do bad to me, to be made to see what they have done, and also get punishment for it, but the news of his death coming to me, did not serve what i wished.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Sep 2018

yes, you have similar examples.
I was shocked of his death and a bit unhappy too in the sense that I wanted in a way to see him get punished so that he realise, rectify himself and compensate for his mistake. So I could not understand this.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 06 Sep 2018

Also, to me it seems that since all of us, our energies, whether positive or negative, are given chance to live what we promise vibrationally and see the results of our thoughts and actions. However evil might be the energy. They are, still allowed the free will. How they suffer is a mystery. Probably in their mind. But so do the ones who are positive.

Sometimes it does not look like a purvapunya, but just the allowance by the universe for all. So probably, and the only answer i have started to, at a very small level, experience is that for the postive to be shown the extent of the free will and destruction allowed for negative to conduct, is a creative question, as to how to do, what to still do positively, to be able to see the results of the positivity!

And through a very close experience, i see that some negative forces, pray for the positive force of you, to come to their life, and promise for them to do certain task in their current life time, if they get the positive of you, but then, when you come to them, take birth through them, literally, or otherwise in some other way appear in their reality, they decide not to keep their promise, assuming that they have gotten you for free anyways, and you will live their dream, do the work required, and they can enjoy the gains/ accolades too.

But i do agree to the observation you have Dev, and second that. Seeking an answer, more to that being conscious of. The dilemma though, to discern as to if we deserved what we got, and wrong discernment actually leads to low self esteem. And it has been a very painful experience thus far for me in this regards.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 07 Sep 2018

Thanks. There is no need to have low self esteem. If I did a mistake when I was 10 or 15 or 20, I can feel bad and repent for it, can have low self esteem in case I did something very bad but when we dont know what we were in the previous janma and what sins we committed and are being punished for that, why should we have low self esteem for that? See if one is told he did not care for his parents in the last janma, I am sure he would try to rectify that now. But we only have to imaging we did something wrt 2nd 5th or 9th or 10th or whatever bhave when we suffer wrt that. It can only be our assumption. So why should we feel sorry for it if in this janma we try to be atleast reasonably good wrt our karmas,

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prakhs123 » 25 Oct 2018

I was working hard in job and my manager was always unhappy with me. I gave resignation on 20th September. I did it because I have one job in hand. I am still looking for my dream job.

Shilpa ji, is there any way I can talk to you personally?

Akshabhi

Post by Akshabhi » 27 Oct 2018

Shilpa ji. I have been facing hardships since Nov 4th, 2016. I lost my job in May 2017 and even after multiple interviews, I did not land a job; something would go wrong at the last moment. I tried my best but because of financial issues I had to move back to India in August 2018. Since then, everything’s dried up. No calls, no opportunities. I am at the fag end of my patience. My family life has become unbearable. My spouse and I keep keep fighting over small issues and my kids have started feeling the brunt. I don’t have the resources to start something on my own and see no hope in the future. All the astrologers I spoke to (and there were many) keep telling me “another three months “ but nothing has improved so far. The only thing that has increased is my financial liability. Would you be able to advise on what’s in store for me? Do I have reasons to be hopeful at all?

DoB 26/8/1971
Time 9.25 am
Place Tiruchirapalli

Against_oddS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Against_oddS » 08 Nov 2018

Hi Shilpa ji,

I have been keeping patience for quite a while now related to my job. As my Saturn is in 8th in natal chart it is overseeing 10th house. I am trying for an MNC and after multiple rounds of interviews ,they said they will roll out an offer after successful background verification.

I am sitting patiently till now haven't heard anything from them. hoping to hear a good news soon!

3 may 1990
8 34 AM
New Delhi