Rahu Cancer transit bringing humiliation

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sanjitdutt
Rahu Cancer transit bringing humiliation

Post by sanjitdutt » 17 Aug 2018

Rahu's transit through Cancer appears to trigger great stress and humiliation in people with Cancer moon sign or having some connection between Rahu and Moon in their natal horoscopes. I have Rahu Moon conjunction in fourth and Moon rules 8th house. We were backstabbed socially by a treacherous couple who falsely accused my wife (Moon denotes wife in chart) of telling lies when they had in fact lied and were joined by another couple who started all this. Coincidentally, the man has Guru Rahu conjunction in fourth house in Virgo and is amassing money made through corrupt means in Guru dasa. He is a born liar. Amazingly, his wife also has Rahu Moon conjunction in 10th house in Virgo. This is not the first time I have encountered a female with Rahu Moon conjunction. There have been two instances previously in last 8 years where similar incidents have happened with one woman having Rahu Moon conjunction in Virgo in 8th house and another having Saturn Moon conjunction in Taurus in 2nd house. Both their husbands also had Rahu Guru and Rahu Mars conjunction in Capricorn.

I have come across one female with Cancer moon sign who was and is passing through great stress because of husband's extra marital affair. She lost weight and faced humiliation when she confided in her close friends about this but is now better mentally after wearing Emerald stone which I advised as per her Gemini lagna. Yet another case of a man I know with Ketu and Moon in Pisces in 7th house whose relations were spoiled with a new good friend because of some well meaning but unasked advise he gave a woman.

So, there is a pattern here of Rahu causing stress and humiliation for Cancer moon sign and people having Rahu Moon conjunction or Ketu Moon conjunction as Rahu has direct aspect from opposite house. Have you experienced or witnessed such a case, please share. Thank you.

coffeeday

Re: Rahu Cancer transit bringing humiliation

Post by coffeeday » 17 Aug 2018

Irrespective of sign .when Moon is associated with Rahu the native is a hippocrat and most unreliable . When trasit Rahu crosses that point the hippocracy is at its height ,probably a good Jupiter's could redeem to certain extent .

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 17 Aug 2018

Moon & Rahu combination gives hyppocracy where as Moon & Kethu combination gives a sort of insanity .Both are unwanted but at least MOON & Kethu is not as dangerous as Moon and Rahu. Both are abnormal but one is aggressive and the other is regressive. With the disposition people who are close suffer much.

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 18 Aug 2018

Rahu with sun is described as giving paisachika yoga . whether it is just a description born out of fear or it is real in practical experience has to be verified by studying as many charts as possible . In one case I found that combination giving very bad results in the sense of incurable schizophrenia . But the doctors who attended to him are telling that he is behaving deliberately to get his demands be met by his family members . He goes on demanding big amounts of money from the parents of middle class status and if not given threatens them with abuses and physical violence . The torture has come to such a state that the parents want to die .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Aug 2018

Moon & Rahu combination gives hyppocracy
what will be the effect if in lagna?

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 19 Aug 2018

Whether all Rahu Moon conjunct people are hypocrites or people around them will suffer depends a lot about placement of Moon and other planets. With Rahu Moon in fourth, I created problem for my mother since child birth onwards as delivery was very complicated and created permanent health problems for her. Later on, I threw tantrums at home, fell into bad company and vices, lost all her money and gave her stress. So yes, people around those with Rahu Moon suffer. But all this happened during the 7.5 year sade sati. After that, I recovered and grew stronger financially and was able to give my mother all comforts and continue to do so. There was a change in my nature after I realized astrology and spiritualism and overcame most of Rahu Moon negative traits. Until then I was like a car without a steering wheel. I think being a Piscean helped me here and with the support of exalted Venus conjunct with Rahu and Moon, I was able to achieve peace and comfort for my mother and family. I have seen other Rahu Moon conjunct people still fumbling around aimlessly with their negative behavior as realization continues to elude them because they are not capable of understanding astrology. Maybe I did because I have retro Jupiter and Ketu in 10th house. Rahu Moon gives great delusion and I have always dreamed of living in upscale areas which I achieved in Venus-Jupiter period. But I don't let that delusion control me. I'll be happy to shift to an even more upscale area tomorrow but I am happy where I am too. So that discontent which Rahu Moon creates is no longer within me and I channel those energies positively.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Aug 2018

I know a lady with rahu moon in lagna pisces. I dont think she has any of these traits.

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 20 Aug 2018

Dev, there cannot be a single yardstick for measuring everyone with Rahu Moon conjunct. Since your friend has Rahu Moon conjunct in Pisces lagna and Moon rules fourth, generally speaking, you may observe that the native is very particular about not being defamed or accused of any wrongdoings in society by people. There may have been instances in her life when she may have been defamed by malicious people without any mistake on her part. So she will be as upright as possible and take great care of not being linked to any incident or people who can bring disgrace. She may be extremely cautious about sharing her personal details and will trust limited people. She may also like popularity. Also, extremely conscious about physical appearance and dissatisfied about one particular feature like height, color or some facial flaw. She may also own more than one property. She could have a fear of driving or speeding. Her mother may have faced domestic issues or suffering from some illness. All these are general, but a couple of them should stick.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Aug 2018

Sanjitdutt:
Yes true. Most of what you said are correct. 8)

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shalu » 20 Aug 2018

Sir

My rahu is not with moon but rahu aspecting moon rahu ( 5th scorpio) moon in pisces . I m dissatisfied , have trust issues earlier people have tried to defame me without any reason, my mother health is not good suffering from insomnia and depression since 8 yrs .

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 21 Aug 2018

Dev, can you confirm if Rahu's transit to fourth house of native has created some adverse situation at home, office or area in last one year?

Manj

Post by Manj » 21 Aug 2018

Hello everyone,
I am a new member to this forum who ended up here while reading about the aspects of Rahu-Ketu. So happy to be a part of it.

I have been wondering if it's the Rahu Cancer transit or my Sade Sati which has brought me humiliation. I am Taurus Lagna with natal Rahu in my 11th house. Saturn in 7th. Sun, Venus, Mars, Mercury in 4th, Ketu in 5th, moon in 8th, Jupiter in 12th.
I will be 31 soon but far from marriage. Have been struggling on this front since 2016 August - September. Most of the times life feels more of a burden, dragging myself daily from morning till night. Depression, anxiety, sleeplessness, body ache, taking study leave from job and going abroad just to make my relationship work and ending up being badly humiliated, the list can go on. It's like my life went upside down.

Regards!

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 21 Aug 2018

Hi Manj, its not got to do with Rahu transit in Cancer unless you are under Moon dasa. Rahu has transited your third house meaning you have had to make solid and repeated efforts for everything. Also, it denotes your sister is facing some problem of her own or your relationship with her is now troubled. The delay in marriage and humiliation in relationships that you are facing is typical of sade sati with Saturn in your 7th house of spouse and relationships. Marriage will happen, not to worry. All the symptoms you mention are typical of shani dasa and sade sati. Since Shani is going to deny things anyway until sade sati ends, the best thing to do is just to stop making efforts to chase marriage or whatever you desire. You'll keep running into a wall and just tire yourself out completely which may take a couple of more years to recover your energy. With natal Rahu in 11th house, you will never be short of wealth. So use this period to take a vacation. The harder you try to change things, the more resistance you will meet and the more tired you will get. Unfortunately, we become mindless during such periods and cannot think straight. Taking a break for a few years isnt going to affect your life. Do things for which the results dont matter, things that you just enjoy doing. Because Shani wants you to be tired, sad, lethargic and depressed, he will not allow you to feel happiness or satisfaction from whatever results you achieve. So take a break and save your energies for the after sade sati period.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Aug 2018

Dev, can you confirm if Rahu's transit to fourth house of native has created some adverse situation at home, office or area in last one year?
Sanjitdutt:

4th house is actually fifth from lagna and rasi hope that is what you mean.
May be with home.
She had the baby at the same time as her sisterinlaw who lives far away. So her mother in law had to go there to take care of the kid of her daughter. So this girls mother had to go to her house to take care of her. She is the only daughter. So her father had to take care of cooking by himself which he is not used to. Also he is taking care of his mother too who is 102 years old and is orthodox. She will not eat food from outside. There are servants to take care of her but her health and behaviour causes some concerns. She gets up midnight and says she is hungry and so on.

Manj

Post by Manj » 22 Aug 2018

Hello Sanjit!

Thank you for your insight. I am under Moon Mahadasha-Rahu Antardasha.

I thought Saturn in 7th makes you work hard for it. So I was trying to do everything. Yes, you're right it feels like running into a wall each time. At times, my relationship starts improving but then again I come back to square one.

By the time my Sade Sati ends, I will be around 35. My parents are already concerned about the same. I wonder Saturn in spite of being the yogkaraka graha for Taurus ascendant, isn't helping at all.

As far as money matters are concerned, I thought the same. But now I am at a juncture where I have money which is all stuck somewhere or the other like investments which I can't encash now. I am forced to borrow money from my parents for my education for now. Waiting for my two scholarship results out of which onw will be coming anytime now and the second one by October. I am such a paranoid now that I don't expect anything good at all. So making backup plans for funding the education.

I don't mind the delay in things, I am just scared of the denial, I mean denial of the marriage to the one I want to. I hope Jupiter transit in October to my seventh house from Lagna will be of some help in at least saving my relationship.

Regards!

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 22 Aug 2018

Yes Dev, my bad, Rahu is transiting her fifth house, so what you say about child birth and then distress to Moon (mother) and other females in her house makes sense. Rahu transits to her fourth house of Gemini in March 2019. She should expect some disturbances in her fourth and seventh house, either in the form of ill health to mother or grandmother, some maternal property issue, going far away from her maternal house or place of residence, misunderstandings and tensions with husband, or husband traveling to far away place for work. Also vehicles and electronic items at home will keep breaking down for no reason. Since Mercury gives kendradipati dosh to Sagi and Pisces lagna, trouble will be more intense. Expect issues to crop up from December-January onwards, as effects of Rahu Ketu transit are experienced 2-3 months in advance.

Manj,

So with Moon dasa and Rahu in Cancer and aspecting your 7th house from natal 11th, it is acting as a catalyst to your relationship problems, maybe making you feel insecure and creating unwarranted fear of losing the person. Please examine your insecurities and introspect. Often, when everything around you is failing and not working out, you may feel more insecure and cling on to outdated relationships.

Allow me to share my sade sati experiences with a debilitated Saturn. Its a myth that Saturn makes people work hard, he actually makes people work unnecessarily. Only God knows what philosophy and teaching that will give, but as far as I am concerned, planets work mechanically based on their natal position. His teachings are useless because when people come out of sade sati they return to their previous behavior and forget everything. When you finish sade sati, you will have forgotten all those lessons of discipline and hard work in your Mars dasa.

Saturn uses carrot stick method. You will feel sure that you will get married tomorrow to this person, you will get the grant and finances just the next day, that long elusive project will materialize any moment now...but no, nothing like that will happen and you will be dejected, depressed and broken until you start getting another delusion about some good thing happening in your life. So Saturn only creates illusions of happiness. And people wrongly think he is teaching a lesson. Psychologically, when things start falling apart in our lives, we tend to analyze, introspect, examine and correct ourselves. We blame ourselves, kick ourselves, become highly self critical and feel miserable, but we have done nothing wrong, we are only in the wrong circumstances, remember that. Your current situation doesn't have anything to do with your abilities or actions, unless you are some weed smoking pot addicted person who cant think straight. You seem to be a reasonably intelligent person.

Do not worry about age and marriage. Did you know most people get married during sade sati? But not when its transiting your Moon sign. This is the period of maximum distress because it is closest to Moon and believe me, you do not want to get married during this period because married life can become hell in his period and also end up in divorce. Marriage will happen when Saturn transits to Capricorn. I cannot say whether you will get married to the person you have in mind but I highly doubt it because Saturn burns down everything permanently in sade sati.

Jupiter expands the house characteristics where it resides and transits, so its transit to 7th will bring new relationships, but of course, you will attract people with Saturnian qualities and they will be disappointing because if Jupiter plays its role, so will Saturn. I haven't seen your chart but if you have Moon-Mars period coming up after Saturn transits to Capricorn, then thats the time you'll get hitched. And if not, then its sure to happen in Mars dasa. Your spouse will be egoistic, intelligent and lack humility to the point of being arrogant, but enjoy a leadership position wherever he works. Just ride out Saturn's transit through Sagi and save yourself his useless lessons.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Aug 2018

Yes Dev, my bad, Rahu is transiting her fifth house, so what you say about child birth and then distress to Moon (mother) and other females in her house makes sense.
But mother goes to take care of her daughter and enjoy time with granddaughter, where is the distress?
Anyway in a way she is happy since at home, she has to otherwise take care of her mother in law and the two of them never got along well even when the latter was healthy.
Rahu transits to her fourth house of Gemini in March 2019. She should expect some disturbances in her fourth and seventh house, either in the form of ill health to mother or grandmother, some maternal property issue, going far away from her maternal house or place of residence, misunderstandings and tensions with husband, or husband traveling to far away place for work.
I dont know which of these would be relavant. She seems to get along with her husband as of now.
Her mother already has several health issues and so also her grandmother who is 102.
Probably husband may go abroad for work, about misunderstanding I dont know if it is possible. He appears calm and she too appears so with moon in lagna but of course with rahu well separated in degrees.
He may be very affectionate towards his mother I feel.
Maternal property issue I dont know since she is the only child and obviously very much loved by parents.
Also vehicles and electronic items at home will keep breaking down for no reason. Since Mercury gives kendradipati dosh to Sagi and Pisces lagna, trouble will be more intense. Expect issues to crop up from December-January onwards, as effects of Rahu Ketu transit are experienced 2-3 months in advance.
Ok this one has to see. Trouble intense means you mean more losses to due to vehicle repair expenses or so?

Will give feedback as and when available.

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 23 Aug 2018

But mother goes to take care of her daughter and enjoy time with granddaughter, where is the distress? Anyway in a way she is happy since at home, she has to otherwise take care of her mother in law and the two of them never got along well even when the latter was healthy.

- Distress may have been a too strong word, in this case it is separation (Moon or mom in law going away) and change of scenario for mom in law. Even if she is enjoying the stay with her daughter and grand daughter, she is away from her normal environment and there will be some adjustments she has to make in daughter's house. That is why I used the word distress. Not surprising that she and mom in law don't get along because Rahu and Moon are enemies and with the conjunction, native will not be liked by most females or will herself dislike most females

I dont know which of these would be relavant. She seems to get along with her husband as of now.
Her mother already has several health issues and so also her grandmother who is 102.
Probably husband may go abroad for work, about misunderstanding I dont know if it is possible. He appears calm and she too appears so with moon in lagna but of course with rahu well separated in degrees.
He may be very affectionate towards his mother I feel.
Maternal property issue I dont know since she is the only child and obviously very much loved by parents.

- The spectrum of issues that Rahu or any planet can create during transit or natal placement is really broad and difficult to pinpoint any particular issue, especially without taking their dasa into consideration. If strong seventh house of native or husband is ofsetting the negative effects of Rahu transit, then it will most likely be separation due to professional migration. In other cases with 7th house problems, there would have been separation due to marital problems. Rahu is outsider, so even when couple has good understanding, outsiders will create stress, meaning relatives, friends, colleagues, etc. Again, even if separation is due to professional commitments and their understanding is good, both will have to adjust to staying away from each other and miss each other. So, Rahu transit will create difficulties of some type.

Trouble intense means you mean more losses to due to vehicle repair expenses or so?

Intense means due to kendradipati dosh, troubles are magnified for Pisces and Sagi lagna. Rahu is also aspecting 7th house so I suspect husband may face more problem. There may also be need to undertake repairs in the house or the maternal house of native. Not possible to pinpoint without dasa details, so I am giving a broad list of possible happenings. Both should recite Vishnu Sahasranavali daily morning, its the best remedy and practice.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 Aug 2018

- Distress may have been a too strong word, in this case it is separation (Moon or mom in law going away) and change of scenario for mom in law. Even if she is enjoying the stay with her daughter and grand daughter, she is away from her normal environment and there will be some adjustments she has to make in daughter's house. That is why I used the word distress. Not surprising that she and mom in law don't get along because Rahu and Moon are enemies and with the conjunction, native will not be liked by most females or will herself dislike most females
No, I meant her mother does not like her own mother in law who is 102 years old. So she is most happy staying with her daughter, also may not be much adjustments since her son in law would have gone to work.
May be she may also not get along with her mil, true but dont know.
- The spectrum of issues that Rahu or any planet can create during transit or natal placement is really broad and difficult to pinpoint any particular issue, especially without taking their dasa into consideration. If strong seventh house of native or husband is ofsetting the negative effects of Rahu transit, then it will most likely be separation due to professional migration. In other cases with 7th house problems, there would have been separation due to marital problems. Rahu is outsider, so even when couple has good understanding, outsiders will create stress, meaning relatives, friends, colleagues, etc. Again, even if separation is due to professional commitments and their understanding is good, both will have to adjust to staying away from each other and miss each other. So, Rahu transit will create difficulties of some type.
I know that she is running the 3rd and 8th lord (both from lagna and rasi) dasa ie venus dasa. Marriage happened in this dasa only. I dont know about her husband's dasa. As you said it could be professional migration too, he had earlier a chance but did not go it seems.
I dont know about the mutual compatibility but outside it looks OK.
He is more attached to his mother it looks.
Intense means due to kendradipati dosh, troubles are magnified for Pisces and Sagi lagna. Rahu is also aspecting 7th house so I suspect husband may face more problem. There may also be need to undertake repairs in the house or the maternal house of native. Not possible to pinpoint without dasa details, so I am giving a broad list of possible happenings. Both should recite Vishnu Sahasranavali daily morning, its the best remedy and practice.
Already some construction or something was going on in her husband's house and that was over around an year back I think.

Manj

Post by Manj » 24 Aug 2018

Dear Sanjit,

Thank you for your insight. I agree when you say that planets operate mechanically. The events in recent past have made me feel the same.

I have been wondering how will my moon dasha be. Moon is placed in Sagittarius and it’s lord Jupiter placed in 12th house making a Vipreet Raj Yoga. Jupiter although malefic in my chart is a natural benefic. How to interpret this?

Also the man I am seeing right now is exact description of what you have written. Many have pointed out the same and out of all few guys whom I could consider for marriage , he is the only one who matches the description.

How can I interpret Saturn in jyeshtha 2. Please note that mars , mercury and Venus are combust in my chart. So I was wondering if moon mars period will be strong enough to give marriage.

Please express your views on this.

Regards!

Manj

Post by Manj » 30 Aug 2018

Kindly respond