Any good during Sade Sati

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
starwar
Contributor
Contributor
Any good during Sade Sati

Post by starwar » 24 Feb 2018

Dob: april/29/1983
Tob: 12:58 pm dst
Pob: Montreal, Quebec

My birthday is approaching in a couple of months and I am a bit discouraged. I will be 35 and have nothing going for me at this age. I'm trying to do my best to move forward but my brain is failing on me. There have been tiny improvements but nothing that can give me a stable ground. Without my health, nothing is possible. Is there anything positive coming along and when? Will there be a shift that will give me a push out of this inertia? This depression I feel is physiological and has nothing to do with any woe is me thoughts. My mind tends to like positive/happy thoughts but somehow an energy descends upon me that is not my control. Perhaps it has to do with the physical discomfort I'm in that takes me out of my happy thoughts. Is it possible at this end of Sade Sati to experience any change or happiness??

My brother is a Sagittarius moon in his sade sati and he just packed his bags for his trip to Florida. He's also been working throughout his SS. Wow, I can't even move from my room. How is it possible that his sade sati is so vastly different from mine?

I don't know what branch of astrology this falls under but I've been told that I am running Aries chara dasha at the moment and it's not a good one as it is under Bharani Nakshatra ruled by Venus? Venus is having me exhaust a lot of karma at the moment. Is this correct? Is this what is causing me pain in all areas of life? When will I see a fragment of relief?

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any good during Sade Sati

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 24 Feb 2018

Hello Starwar,

Are you still living in Montreal, Canada? Have you traveled, moved for job/personal reasons, or even gone to a relative's place outside of your hometown? I'm suggesting that a change of place (permanently) may be required to get you out of the shell that you have described in your posts. It may not be all in the mind, but you may have to change environment too.

I think I replied to you in Oct. last year, that administrative work for govt. or a bureaucratic institutions, or even pvt. charity that helps unrepresented people, those types of endeavours would be well suited for you as a career. JoyD also replied along similar lines in his post to you in Nov. 2017. The rest is upto you, probably will need to undergo training and retrenchment in a different field than what you're in now.

And f course, the right transit and change of dasha/anterdasha can trigger the right events, meeting the right people, etc. I wish you good luck in all your efforts.