just for analysation purpose-joyd

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
just for analysation purpose-joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Jan 2018

Dear Members.
Today is total lunar eclipse.so members who are having Mars-moon/mars-Rahu/Rahu-moon relationships in their charts try to record their experiences. Record your events that are going to happens from 31st jan-2018 to 16th-March-2018.This is just for total lunar eclipse statical data analysis only.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: just for analysation purpose-joyd

Post by Vivek Surya » 31 Jan 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
May i know what lunar eclipse has to do with Mars-Moon, Raahu-Mars relationships in the birth chart?
Raahu is eclipsing Moon, but may i know why Mars is coming into the picture?
Thanks

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » 31 Jan 2018

ok
Smile

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Jan 2018

Thanks.Members who were having Mars-moon/moon-rahu/rahu- mars-moon trio in cancer sign,also keep an eye on this eclipse and share the key events.

regards/joyd.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 31 Jan 2018

Well Moon in 1st house Gemini(Ardra) and Rahu in 2nd house in Cancer(Pushya) points to relationship b/w Rahu and Moon?

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Jan 2018

surely i will brief after rcvng sufficient feedback from members.

joyd.

V687

Post by V687 » 14 Feb 2018

Dear joyd

I have moon and rahu in 11th house in pieces(vrishba langa)?what should I notice?
Regards

Bindu*

Post by Bindu* » 15 Feb 2018

Leo lagna:

Total lunar eclipse in cancer 12th house with natal Rahu and 9L Mar there in 12th...

Powerful spiritual focus. Taking a meditation course in Kashmir Shavism.

Meditating much on pure Consciousness (Shiva Tattva)...feels like a breakthrough.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Feb 2018

v687-try to focus on things related to 3-11 house significations.I mean any prime incidents in these two houses signified areas.

joyd.

V687

Post by V687 » 16 Feb 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=253136 time=1518754519 user_id=18243]
v687-try to focus on things related to 3-11 house significations.I mean any prime incidents in these two houses signified areas.

joyd.
[/quote]

Dear joyd

3& 11th house represents courage,younger siblings,efforts,incoming gains?any things else in particular?
Regards

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Feb 2018

v687-3rd-neighbours,fights.communications,short travels,anger,subconscious mind,throat etc and 11th-raise and fall,elder siblings,associations,intimate relationship,harm..we have to probe very deeply.

joyd.

V687

Post by V687 » 17 Feb 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=253241 time=1518885571 user_id=18243]
v687-3rd-neighbours,fights.communications,short travels,anger,subconscious mind,throat etc and 11th-raise and fall,elder siblings,associations,intimate relationship,harm..we have to probe very deeply.

joyd.
[/quote]

Dear joyd

Thank you for depth knowledge.. Will update soon my experience related to given scenario..
Warm regards

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 17 Feb 2018

Cauvery Water Dispute. Karnataka got !4.75 TMC additional water. 1-11-1956, 00-00 hrs, Bangaluru, Karnataka.

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aganapa2 » 17 Feb 2018

I'm an Arian ( lagna) with its lord ruling from 8th house Scorpio. Hv Mars-Moon conjunction in 8th house.

The focus during this time seems to be on developing my property. Hv started work and neighbors have been co-operating this far. Younger siblings have helped me financially.Keeping my fingers crossed.Expecting the dealing with Govt officials goes thru smoothly.

On the property i'm living, one neighbor on top is a continuous problem.Despite repeated attempts to hv her fix issues,she purposefully does not want to fix issues impacting me..

-AG

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Feb 2018

adc-post bangalore's mundane chart[both natal and transit] or just give the timings of those two charts.Eclipses has spl importance in mundane matters too.

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 18 Feb 2018

Chart details of Karnataka is given ,along with the event.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 18 Feb 2018

I have Mars-Moon relationship in the chsrt with Moon in Dhanista ruled by Mars.

I also have Mars aspecting Rahu and Moon aspecting Rahu.

The lunar eclipse falls on my Venus conjunct Rahu in the chart in Pushya. It was a Super Blue Moon since Pushya is ruled by Saturn which is blue and Rahu governing ultra-violet rays is blue too.

Saturn conjuncting Ketu is right on the other side of the chart, so the eclipse affects this pair of conjunction too.

The eclipse actually gives enlightenment to the positions of my planets Venus and Saturn positions in the Shashtiamsa.

Venus is in the Shashtiamsa of Thorns in the Feet. It is actually a beneficial Shashtiamsa, now recognised by most authorities. It shows if we choose our vocation or actions to serve others the extra mile, only then would Vishnu's feet be available for us to rest upon.

Saturn is in the Shashtiamsa of Ardra wet and moist ruled by the Rudras. Hanuman is the incarnation of Shiva and Hanuman is the 11th Rudra. So while my Venus gets protection from Vishnu, my Saturn gets protection from Shiva.

Rgds
Khoo

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 18 Feb 2018

So I was away from the forum for a long time and thought to myself - How do I make my chart great again? :idea:

Therefore I made strange assumptions .. lo and behold I am now enlightened! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

joyd

adc-judgement date-time not given but you have given Kn,s natal details only.

joyd.

joyd

KHL-logic is just a needy tool in astrology but we should not use this tool beyond its limits.Then it becomes kutharka and illogical.Hope you understood well.Astrologers never and should not peep in to their own chart and his/her family members charts.If so,their judgement always errs very surely and certainly.Don't take my comment as a hurting one but try to think on it deeply.

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 19 Feb 2018

Judgement of supreme court was on 16th February on this issue.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 19 Feb 2018

Actually it was not through logic It just came out of the blue and then I tallied with my real life situation. The way I do Vedic Astrology has always been this way and it works.

I guess I have worked past the threshold spiritual level to the extent that the dictum that one should not analyse one's own chart too much does not apply anymore.

Via knowledge (Jupiter) more than any other routes like yoga (Mars), worship and actions (Saturn) etc is the strongest way to reach the lord. And Jupiter is in my 8th, the house deaing with Astrology.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 19 Feb 2018

Or even Mercury (logic and talisman).

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 20 Feb 2018

Talking about 12th house placement planets, joyd, I believe I was correct in the first instance that their natural significations are increased, while their functional significations will suffer a loss unless they also happen to rule dusthanas (the usual astrological principle going by the priciple of the meaning of diiferent houses).

Now why their natural significations would increase?

The 2nd house is associated with the sign Taurus the most fixed and dense sign because being the Earth element. 12th is the gain to the 2nd, being the 11th to the 2nd. Thus the planets' natural significations would increase when placed in the 12th.

Thus all my Sun's natural significations prosper being placed in the 12th.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 20 Feb 2018

And Venus being the natural ruler of Taurus, it only becomes fitting that Venus is exalted in Piscrs, or becomes very prosperous in the 12th.