just for analysation purpose-joyd

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Re: just for analysation purpose-joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Feb 2018

khl-There is an err in your understanding reg 12th lord,12th house and planets in the 12th house.A planet in 12th enhances the result of 12th house provided it has more than 5 BAV points.This is the strict rule for a planet placed in the 12th house.But remember this clause wont work with the 12th lord in 12th.I mean if 12th lord is with less BAV points also strengthens the 12th house.This is the major difference between 12th lord and planets placed in 12th.Remember either 12th lord or planet in 12th will enhance their posited house results in their anthar dasa only and in full length of their dasa.so check first whether you have 12th lord in 12th or only sun in 12th with my said above BAV rule.their natural significances never increase but their posited house significations are doubly powered by either 12th lord or planet placed in 12th.

Reg venus thing also you errd a lot.venus in pisces means ,it is in 11th from taurus and 6th from libra.Both 11-6 are upchay houses.so venus is the only planet that is exalted in 12th of pisces.

This is the reason behind my principle that one should not analyse one's own chart too much with little knowledge.Hope you got my point now..

wish you all the best.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 20 Feb 2018

Talking about the recent lunar eclipse and the Super Blue Moon again, at about the same time you have the solar flares coming near to Earth as reported by Nasa that would potentially kill the human population. This represents the Sun (white light) and Ketu (infra-red rays).

The Blue Moon gives ultra-violet rays (reflected from the Sun) representing Rahu counteracting the Sun and Ketu. It saved the human population.

So Rahu becomes the saviour. Especially Rahu and Ketu, they act in opposite ways to keep the Earth in balance. It is just like Sesha the snake, or the snake at the bottom of the sea ruling Uttara Bhadrapada, they are at rest in sleeping, but sometimes because of nature proclivities, one end of the snake's position gets disturbed and the other end of the snake has to adjust accordingly.

Rahu's gems Hessonite should be worn to counteract the solar flares. As these are transparent gems, they would absorb the nessary ultra violet rays into the body to counteract the harmful solar flares. Consult the necessary astrologer to get the correct size gem for your body and get good quality gems from a good gemologist.

It is interesting to note that Hessonite comes in cinammon red and dark champagne yellow colour which are more akin to the colours of Ketu and the Sun but it in actual fact it absorbs ultra violet rays. As usual Rahu is deceptive and never lay bare its motives.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 20 Feb 2018

Hessonite also comes in the opaque form, but this acts more like a Black Body (in Physics this term refers to an item which is a perfect absorber and reflector but since we want a modicum of the ultra violet rays to be absorbed and retained in the body, this would not do). So get the transparent version.

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Feb 2018

Dear KHL- i invited the forum members experiences on eclipse in this thread and not your remedial measures.so please don't post your remedial things in this thread.This for a brief study purpose and not for your remedial measures.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 26 Mar 2018

joyd wrote:
30 Jan 2018
Dear Members.
Today is total lunar eclipse. So members who are having Mars-moon/mars-Rahu/Rahu-moon relationships in their charts try to record their experiences. Record your events that are going to happens from 31st jan-2018 to 16th-March-2018.This is just for total lunar eclipse statical data analysis only.
Joyd.
नमः शिवाय,
Today's March 26th. I've got severe skin infection, still it's there, it's because of lot mosquitoes in my hostel room, there by I was itching. Skin infections was very rare till now in my life!
I've exalted Mars in 2nd house & Moon in 8th house which are in mutual aspect, Raahu in Virgo which is aspecting exalted Mars is in 2nd house through his 5th aspect
:x :x :x
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

prem
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem » 27 Mar 2018

I have rahu moon yuti in 12th in aries. Mars in 5th in virgo aspecting moon and rahu in 12th. Jupiter in 3rd. Are you looking for details on 12th, 3rd, 5th and 7th related events during this time.

aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aspa73paa » 30 Mar 2018

Hi,

I have Moon-Mars in Aries (Libra lagna) Between 31 Jan to 16 Mar - failures on job hunting front
My brother-in-law has Rahu-Mars in cancer (Capricorn lagna). He had a vehicle accident in 1st week of March. Luckily no harm to him, vehicle write-off