Tula Rashi - any benefits seen after sadesati?

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SwatiRP
Re: Tula Rashi - any benefits seen after sadesati?

Post by SwatiRP » 11 Mar 2018

Ok @vamanaavataram012

Well I find no major changes even when Jupiter turned retrograde.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 12 Mar 2018

After completing shani mahadasha in 2016 and about to complete Sade sati on 26 th April 2018.....I beg Saturn to give me DEATH...I am left with depression,anxiety,continuous failures in jobs,unemployment,frustration.

Akshabhi

Post by Akshabhi » 14 Mar 2018

HI. I am looking for help desperately here.

I am 26 Aug 1971 born, at 9.25am at Trriuchirapalli (Tamil Nadu). Kanya Asc, Tula rashi, Chitra nakshatram

Since Nov 2016, I faced problems on my work front. Things were marginally better in January 2017 but again started in March 2017. Eventually, the worst happened in April and I lost my job in May 2017.

Since then, I have everything possible but have not landed a job. I am based in Sydney Australia and hence my visa is a stumbling block. I got a job in October 2017 in the USA but again things fell through as I did not get a visa to start work. I have approached everyone possible for an opportunity but nothing has worked.

As a result, I am now separated from family (had to send them back to India). Wife is stricken by bad health and kids' schooling has stopped due to our financial situation.

While recruiters have expressed interest in my skills, things go silent when the visa issue comes up. No response from any recruiter in India.

I was told in June 2017 that things will turn for the better in September 2017. Then I was told Nov 2017. Now I do not know who to believe and what to believe. I was told that Feb 2018 will be a good time and I will definitely land a job (though not of my liking) but nothing happened. Now I hear about Saturn-Mars conjunction which, I am told, is not good for my rashi. All this while, I have continued to aggressively pursue options.

Can anyone please tell me if this is the end of the road for me or is there something positive to look forward to? My immediate need is a job and if possible, live with my family.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 18 Mar 2018

Hi all,

Sorry for my last post I was bit frustrated that day....a thing happened like delicious and tasty food came till my mouth but suddenly it vanished.What happened that I will tell you,before that I would like to say,I called my professional astrologer in June 2017 1st week and told him that what the hell is going in my life when I have completed both shani mahadasha in May 2016 and sade sati in January 2017, he said your sade sati is not over yet(he said this in June 2017), I surprisingly asked then when it will end, he said after 9-10 months.Seeing my problems from my college days my father also started to meet astrologers for me and he also started studying astrology books from the year 2003, during December 2017 my father tried to explain me saturn is slow moving planet your sade sati will end on 2017 Jan then saturn will be stambi for next 6 months then again it will get vakri in June 2017 after that again 6 months it will take to settle down.I was completely blank that what my professional astrologer and my father is trying to say.I was calculating for 7.5 years saturn takes next 6 months to get totally out from that rashi then for June 2017 to Oct 2017 when it came retrograde it will take next 10-15 days to go completely, then I understood calculations that sade sati is sade sati so after 26th oct 2017 again it will take 6 months to settle down.

That day, I got Job of 35000/-pm as assistant production manager,I showed 11 years of experience in Resume lol, but gave all answers to there tough technical questions... but....but on the 1st day that company owner gave me 2 big projects and started forcing me to bring gang of workers any how from next morning and start those projects...I was like what the hell from where I will bring workers-fitter,welders,helpers, I said thats not possible for me,he said bring them from your previous company then I said it march ending time all workers will be busy with there work load they will not come to work here leaving there present company and present work load,he said that I dont know if they are busy then you ask your previous company workers to give there known workers contact numbers.... I was like I am assistant production manager or HR recuriter to hire workers and that too from next morning form where I will bring gang of workers.I left that company that day itself.So I was bit frustrated.... that delicious and tasty food came till my mouth but suddenly vanished, lol.

As 26th april coming near suddenly my confidence has increased again now after completing both shani mahadasha in 2016 and sade sati almost completed, I can challenge Rahu-Ketu to bring any problems in my way and I will solve it without getting depressed,anxious,frustrated or taking any tensions.

DOB-5/11/1983
Place-Mumbai
Birth Time- 10:20 am

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 19 Mar 2018

Hi all,

Sorry for my last post,I was bit frustrated….a thing happened like tasty and delicious food came till my mouth but was suddenly vanished.What happened that I will tell you, but before I would like to say-
I June 2017 I called my professional astrologer and asked him what is hell is going on in my life when I have completed shani mahadasha in May 2016 and sade sati in January 2017, why I am not getting relief yet.He said me June 2017 that still your sade sati has not ended, I asked him surprisingly then when it will end , he dais still9-10 months are there to totally complete sade sati.After seeing my problems from my college days in 2003,my father started to go to astrologer for me and he started learning astrology from books.He also said me in December 2016 that Saturn is slow moving planet after January 2017 again 6 months Saturn will be stambi then again it will get vakri from June 2017 to October 2017 from October 2017 again 6 months Saturn will take to settle down.This indicates full and final effects of sade sati for tula rashi is till 26th April 2018.

I got job as assistant production manager on 12th march 2018 and salary of 35000/-pm.On the 1st day of my job owner gave me two projects and started forcing me to bring gang of workers(fitter,welders,helpers..) from next day morning from my previous companies for those two projects.I was like what the hell….which company ask employees to bring workers that too from next morning.I said him that’s not possible,all those workers will be busy due to work load of march ending who will leave there present company and present work load and come here.That owner again said that I don’t knw ask those workers from your contact to give there contacts workers,but from next day morning I want gang of workers and those projects should start from next day morning.I got so angry that I started thinking I am assistant production manager or HR recruiter.Thats not my job to hire workers for company,its HR recruiter job.That company was having HR department.I left that company on same day itself.Its company duty to give me workers under me and provide me tasks.So it was like tasty and delicious food came till my mouth but suddenly vanished,lol.

DOB- 5th November 1983
Birth Time- 10:20am
Birth- Place Mumbai
Unmarried

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 20 Mar 2018

Hi all,

In June 2017 I asked someone...that what the hell is going in my life ....when I have already completed shani mahadasha in 2016 and Sade sati in January 2017 why I am not able to get relief yet....he said me your Sade sati is not over yet...I surprisingly asked him then when it will get over....he said after 9-10 months....in June 2017 1st week he said this...after Sade sati Saturn takes next 6 months more to settle down he said.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 22 Mar 2018

I thought my post is big so not displayed...so I made my post short...now suddenly all my post are displayed

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 22 Mar 2018

Yes, that is correct.... if you add up all the months of Saturn approaching, direct, retro, stationary, going away.... back to back it is about 8 years not exact 7.5

But not all those 8 years are bad depending on ascendant. Some good time and bad time both.

Prashant12345
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Prashant12345 » 22 Mar 2018

So..according to Ajay's astrologer,Saturn takes around 6months after Sade sati ends to start showing it's good effects.does this theory have any mathematical logic?

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 23 Mar 2018

Yes Dear Suresh all 8 years were not bad...but what ever I have learned in saturn period is that in future many problems may come in my life but how to handle those problems without coming under then influence depression,anixety,frustrations and second thing I learned is that by chance if I get success that success should not go in my head.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 25 Mar 2018

Also note that Sade sati comes 2 times in everyone's life. And if the person lives beyond 80-85 years, there can be third occurrence also, which is generally harmless as Saturn signifies old age so the maximum harm it can cause at that age is death.

SwatiRP

Post by SwatiRP » 28 Mar 2018

Will the effects of sade sati be the same every time it occurs in one's life?
Also does Shani Mahadasha mean it will be more or less like sade sati?

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 29 Mar 2018

Swati,

My shani mahadasha started during my 8 th std, for me it was same like sade sati and when Sade sati came in 2009 with shani mahadasha I went through huge problems and problems were intensified

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 29 Mar 2018

How can sade sati effects be same at different times in person's life?? In childhood or young age, effects will be on family, friends, love relations etc ... maybe job, getting a job, settling in career. In middle age, money problems, having kids, wife etc. In old age, problems with health mostly and sometimes wealth.

Shani is not going to give the same dose of medicine every time ... he knows better :roll: :mrgreen:

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 30 Mar 2018

Dear Suresh Chauhan,

As I have completed both shani mahadasha and Sade sati, I am wondering about my 11 th house ...I have heard 11 th house positive effects were halted due to my shani mahadasha and Sade sati...but now I have completed both....I have majorly Saturn with sun( father) ,moon ( mother) and mercury( brain) in my 11 th house...till now I am benefited with sun,moon,mercury...and whatever I have seen learned abt Saturn in 11 th house is it true, I am very nervous,lol

Akshabhi

Post by Akshabhi » 21 Apr 2018

My experience

My sade satti ended on 17/12/2017 and here is what I went through
1. Problems on the work front started in Nov, 2016
2. Some respite in Jan 2017 but started again in March 2017
3. Problems peaked in May 2017 when I lost job
4. Things started looking up in August 2017 but that was more like a mirage; nothing positive happened
5. Things turned for the worse in October 2017 on the finance front and family front
6. Family had to live separately and kids' schooling disturbed
7. Dec 2017 onward, bad phase continues with repeat rejections on the job front and no positive movement anywhere
8. All 'hot leads' evaporated by Feb 2018 and has been absolutely dry since then

All in all, quite a tumultuous ride for last 17 months and counting

Artemis

Post by Artemis » 12 May 2018

[quote=Akshabhi post_id=257584 time=1524370574 user_id=18536]
My experience

My sade satti ended on 17/12/2017 and here is what I went through
1. Problems on the work front started in Nov, 2016
2. Some respite in Jan 2017 but started again in March 2017
3. Problems peaked in May 2017 when I lost job
4. Things started looking up in August 2017 but that was more like a mirage; nothing positive happened
5. Things turned for the worse in October 2017 on the finance front and family front
6. Family had to live separately and kids' schooling disturbed
7. Dec 2017 onward, bad phase continues with repeat rejections on the job front and no positive movement anywhere
8. All 'hot leads' evaporated by Feb 2018 and has been absolutely dry since then

All in all, quite a tumultuous ride for last 17 months and counting
[/quote]

How is it going now?

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 30 Aug 2018

Despite Sade Sati being over for Tula rashi, it seems stressful period will continue until early November due to Mars and Ketu transit through Capricorn which is the fourth house for Tula rashi. Therefore will affect mother, home, vehicles, peace of mind.
Warm Regards

Rita

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 30 Aug 2018

[natal ketu touched by transit ketu gives worse scenarios and natal rahu with transit rahu.you are experiencing the actual karmic debt results]
Joyd,
Is this applicable to all rasis all the time? Is it the same wrt transit mars and transit saturn touching natal mars and natal saturn?

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 30 Aug 2018

Dev wrote:
30 Aug 2018
[natal ketu touched by transit ketu gives worse scenarios and natal rahu with transit rahu.you are experiencing the actual karmic debt results]
Joyd,
Is this applicable to all rasis all the time? Is it the same wrt transit mars and transit saturn touching natal mars and natal saturn?

Mr. Dev,

Since the nodes are 180 degrees from one another, wouldn't the transit nodes simultaneously contact their natal positions, in ALL horoscopes?
Rohiniranjan

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 31 Aug 2018

Rohiniji
my question was - is it always considered bad, the transit mars or saturn or rahu touching natal planets and is it for all rasis and all horoscopes?
For eg, if one has exalted mars or swashetra saturn, will the result be different?

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 31 Aug 2018

Dev wrote:
31 Aug 2018
Rohiniji
my question was - is it always considered bad, the transit mars or saturn or rahu touching natal planets and is it for all rasis and all horoscopes?
For eg, if one has exalted mars or swashetra saturn, will the result be different?
Dev ji,

I did understand your query, but not wish to address that point earlier, since you were asking Joyd ji, although in a public thread, but I thought it would be proper to let him respond to you.

I strongly suspect that Joyd ji did not wish to share his brief earlier response etc, not as an unconditional out-come to be applied verbatim.

However, since you ask me in your recent reply, my belief is that one must take into account that the state/status of such planetary transits must take into account at least some degree of consideration to not only the transitory state of the planets but also the natal state of what the planetary-astrological indicators were in at the epoch of birth.

Please note, and I am sure an experienced prognosticator on this fascinating path of astrology already knows and utilizes the state/status/awasthas and many other considerations that are incorporated in the Vast repertoire of Jyotish. Including the concept of functional (horoscope-specific) roles that planets portray, in addition to their inherent, naisargik natures: Benefic vs Malefic, as well as the yogas and arishta roles as described in our ancient scriptural texts, as well as later-day additions, and annotations.

Namastay!
Rohiniranjan

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 31 Aug 2018

Yes, Rohiniji:
Thank you. This is what I thought ie one must also consider the natal state of what the planetary-astrological indicators were in at the epoch of birth. Yes, the functional nature of the planet needs to be considered before making an emphatic statement. Functional benefic may do good even if were a natural malefic, is my view.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 19 Oct 2018

Hi all,

Nearby Jupiter leaving Tula on 11th Oct I got solution for my 2 big long running problems...sum thing positive happened after many years...40-45 days I was on bed and suddenly solutions came.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 23 Oct 2018

ajay wrote:
19 Oct 2018
Hi all,

Nearby Jupiter leaving Tula on 11th Oct I got solution for my 2 big long running problems...sum thing positive happened after many years...40-45 days I was on bed and suddenly solutions came.
That's good news Ajay! From what I have read, Jupiter transit in Scorpio is supposed to be favourable for Tula rashi, especially since Saturn is transiting their 3rd house (Sagittarius) at the same time.
Warm Regards

Rita