Tula Rashi - any benefits seen after sadesati?

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Artemis
Tula Rashi - any benefits seen after sadesati?

Post by Artemis » 04 Jan 2018

Hello all libra moon,

After the sadesati and the recent transits, have you seen any benefits? I am incurring huge unavoidable expenses. Please let me know your experiences. I lost my sleep completely.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Tula Rashi - any benefits seen after sadesati?

Post by ajay » 06 Jan 2018

No relief yet,here also sleepless nights.Also jobless since 1 year.Some people are saying full and final Sade sati effect for Tula rashi will be till April end as we Tula rashi people undergone through Sade sati again from June 2017 to Oct 2017.

Guruth
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Guruth » 17 Jan 2018

No relief yet.. Thula rashi, Thula Lagna

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 17 Jan 2018

Guruth wrote:
17 Jan 2018
No relief yet.. Thula rashi, Thula Lagna
What are the symptoms you have now? Just want to know. I am Tula lagna and just ended asthama Shani.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » 25 Jan 2018

Don't know when this suffering ends. Cannot take it anymore. Everyday feels like I am serving term in jail.

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » 02 Feb 2018

Same here. No end in sight for depression and anxiety.

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 03 Feb 2018

Out of curiosity has everybody checked other angles in which Shani sits from alternate lagnas? Such as arudha, paka, lagna lord and atmakaraka? Not all libra moons and ascendants will suffer, even after shanis transit to sagittarius, you still have 4th from libra coming soon in the years to come.

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Feb 2018

Arte, peace ,Guruth ,Ajay-only these 4 quirents can send their info for scrutiny of their said problems[problem should be mentioned very clearly and avoid simply it as a problem] sadesati.

joyd.

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » 04 Feb 2018

7.12 am
20.9374° N, 77.7796° E

I am extremely worried about fathers health due to his alconol addiction, anxiety, worry about kids and othet daily life issues, loneliness, no friends or family to connect to, not able to make decision regarding career (whether to change or find job in the same career where I dont have any interest anymore), no clarity of thought, hopelessness, feeling stuck for so many years now.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 05 Feb 2018

Hello joyd,
I am unemployed since December 2016.Last year I got few jobs but left due to some or other genuine reasons.When I will get job and stick to one company for more time.For business I don't have money and I don't want to borrow money from anyone.I am looking for job only.
DOB- 5th November 1983
Place of birth- Mumbai
Birth time- 10:20 am
Sex- male
Unmarried

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Feb 2018

peaceseeker-you are wrongly attributing the things to sade sati.the present 4th house transit of ketu in capricorn[natal ketu touched by transit ketu gives worse scenarios and natal rahu with transit rahu.you are experiencing the actual karmic debt results]& rahu in your 10th house.so what you are experiencing aptly matching with nodal transits.There is no role of saturn's sade sati in this chart at present sagittarius position.Dont change job now.Nodes has to change their transit house,till that pereoid you have to bear very patiently.your D10s lagna and 7th exactly coinciding the present nodes transits.so is the hell for you.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Feb 2018

ajay-from june-2018 onwards your chances of getting job are very brighter.so pl.keep on your trails.10th lord under karthari yoga made you change in jobs.sade sati is over and it has nothing to do with your present situation.1oth lords dispositor is week that is the main reason in suffering the professional field.such mercury dasa is under running now.He will give changes and also good income from the above mentioned period.

joyd.

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 05 Feb 2018

joyd,
Could you please answer my question about transit of Mars and Ketu over moon in viewtopic.php?f=10&t=36376 ?
Thanks much for your time.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » 06 Feb 2018

DOB- 21 May 1986
Place of birth- Basirhat, West Bengal
Birth time- 5:50 PM
Sex- Female
Unmarried

My major problem is increased expenses. Huge expenses on rent and my mother's health. No improvement in job situation. Stuck money everywhere. No friends to rely on. No hope or light for the future. There are people in the workplace who are verbally abusive at their worst. But the only reason, I have been able to maintain the job is due to immense patience. The worst part of all is sleeplessness which makes the problems worse than it is. I was under the impression that probably this is due to the impact of sadesati. Hence, I reached out to all the tula rashis to ask them if they also have the same issue or is it just me. Seems like I am not alone. Even though I come across opportunities to connect with people, something or the other thing out of my control happens, which isolates me further. This trend started since 2012. I don't know what to do or where to go or who to approach.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Feb 2018

Artemis-the reasons as follows for your situation.1-you are under naidhana dasha of jupiter/ 2-transit saturn over natal mars in sagittarius. / 3-you will get relief from the present problems only after mars transit over natal mars.That is approximately after 2 months from now onwards.pl note at present no saturn effect on your present situation.

joyd.

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » 06 Feb 2018

@joyd

Thank you for analysis. Can you comment on when the nodes will transit? I am looking for some hope.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » 06 Feb 2018

Dear Joyd,

I really appreciate the time that you have taken to answer my query.
Thanks a lot for your kind words.

Prashant12345
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Prashant12345 » 09 Feb 2018

Hi Guys
I am Tula rashi and currently running saturn-venus period.I'm a freelancer and was jobless for long period during sade sati.after sade sati got over,situation didn't improve.but since mid jan and feb 2018,i am getting some really good job offers,which magically get cancelled after a few days.same phenomenon occurred in may 2017.really frustrating! i am wondering if there is any astrological reason behind it or it's just...random?

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » 10 Feb 2018

[quote=peaceseeker post_id=252617 time=1517954092 user_id=18585]
@joyd

Thank you for analysis. Can you comment on when the nodes will transit? I am looking for some hope.
[/quote]

SwatiRP

Post by SwatiRP » 21 Feb 2018

I have read somewhere that Jupiter in janma rashi doesn't let one to get the positive from Saturn and only helps in creating long term goals.And after Sade sati ended guru bhagwan entered Tula rashi.It was also said that from feb 25th things will start to gain momentum as jupiter will start to move into retrogression.And when Jupiter retrograde occurs after March 9th till July 10th things take a positive turnaround in every aspect of life.And again when Jupiter returns to Tula from July 10th till oct 11 things will turn problematic till Jupiter leaves Tula on October 11.After October 11 when Jupiter enters Vrishchika everything will fall into place.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 23 Feb 2018

SwatiRP wrote:
21 Feb 2018
I have read somewhere that Jupiter in janma rashi doesn't let one to get the positive from Saturn and only helps in creating long term goals.And after Sade sati ended guru bhagwan entered Tula rashi.It was also said that from feb 25th things will start to gain momentum as jupiter will start to move into retrogression.And when Jupiter retrograde occurs after March 9th till July 10th things take a positive turnaround in every aspect of life.And again when Jupiter returns to Tula from July 10th till oct 11 things will turn problematic till Jupiter leaves Tula on October 11.After October 11 when Jupiter enters Vrishchika everything will fall into place.
I agree. In my case, Jupiter transit in Tula has caused certain obstacles, unforeseen, similar to the transit 12 years ago. Hoping it leads to better times after 25th Feb.
Warm Regards

Rita

pheobewinterbottom

Post by pheobewinterbottom » 23 Feb 2018

Isn’t it funny that even though it was my sister’s Sade sati(she’s Tula Rashi), my entire family is facing the brunt and our own difficulties as if it’s our own sade sati.
I’ve never had such terrible circumstances my whole life, and it’s not even my own Sade sati! It’s not fair. Maybe because I have a Saturn moon conjunction myself it was like this for me?

Even for my mother, my sister’s Sade sati was ALMOST as bad as her own.
The reason why I say almost is because my mother’s birth chart has 5 plants in the 2nd house Capricorn, and moon+Rahu in cancer 8th house. So when she has Sade stati, that whole conjunction in the 2nd house gets aspected, not to mention that Saturn transiting over moon+rahu in 8th isn’t easy.

But anyway, back to my story. My and my sister’s education has had a break ever since the day my sis’ Sade sati has began. The official reason my education got a break was “due to my sister” even though it was REALLY because of my father, who was also having his sade sati, being a Tula rashi too. Life was MOST intense as Saturn was passing through libra, the physical intensity eased up as it got to Scorpio. Life is still not in order/still bad in the aftermath of this Sade sati, but it’s definately getting better and better slowly ever since it passed through Scorpio. It could be worse honestly.

Also this is weird too, but my moon is in Pisces, so my sister’s first year of Sade sati was my ashtama shani. And I was actually genuinely very happy since a long time during my ashtama shani even though the things happening around me were not good, and the physical effects of my sister’s Sade sati were showing in my life. Fast forward to transit through libra, my ashtama shani was over and my life was a living hell, and I was unhappy. Fast forward to the transit through Scorpio, physical circumstances started getting better, but I was actually deep in depression.
Fast forward to now, physical circumstances haven’t changed since the improving Scorpio transit, but the depression went away for the first time and it just comes and goes now.

Honestly am I the only one who doesn’t believe that Sade sati for Tula Rashi is truly over?!
There MUST be a catch!

Riyadi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Riyadi » 28 Feb 2018

DoB 7 Oct 1975, 6:50 AM
112:45 E, 7:15 S

In the crossroad choosing between "good career" and "reunite" with family and also trying opening new business :?
Still waiting good moment to make "right" action and still living in remote area

SwatiRP

Post by SwatiRP » 05 Mar 2018

Will the Saturn retrograde from April to September 2018 be same as sade sati again for tula rashi !?

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 05 Mar 2018

SwatiRP Shani when he goes retrograde will stay in Dhanushya rashi it wont retrograde to scorpio, so it wont be sade sati again for Tula ascendants and moons.