Tula Rashi - any benefits seen after sadesati?

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hermes2
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Tula Rashi - any benefits seen after sadesati?

Post by Hermes2 » 06 Nov 2018

My sade sati occurred throughout my 20s. My life goals fell apart. I lost everything. Bed health and finances. Things got better after sade sati. All my debt was paid off. I ended bad habits and friendships. I'm not looking forward to the next sade sati.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 07 Nov 2018

Hermes2 wrote:
06 Nov 2018
My sade sati occurred throughout my 20s. My life goals fell apart. I lost everything. Bed health and finances. Things got better after sade sati. All my debt was paid off. I ended bad habits and friendships. I'm not looking forward to the next sade sati.
Hermes2,
Are you tula rashi?
Warm Regards

Rita

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 10 Nov 2018

Rita Madam,
I have a question for you, it will be very kind of you if you answer which may help in my future too.
As I mentioned in my last post that nearby Jupiter leaving Tula rashi I got solutions for my two big long running problems.For one of that problem I immediately applied solution and that problem got solved.But for my second problem I failed to apply solution and two times I repeated same mistake,but CO incidently on 5th November my birthdate I started applying solution for my second big problem and I am feeling better and confident.

My question is why I failed to apply solution from 11th Oct till 5th november for my second problem.

DOB - 5th Nov 1983
Place of Birth- Mumbai
Time of Birth- 10:20 am
Unmarried
Male

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 12 Nov 2018

ajay wrote:
10 Nov 2018
Rita Madam,
I have a question for you, it will be very kind of you if you answer which may help in my future too.
As I mentioned in my last post that nearby Jupiter leaving Tula rashi I got solutions for my two big long running problems.For one of that problem I immediately applied solution and that problem got solved.But for my second problem I failed to apply solution and two times I repeated same mistake,but CO incidently on 5th November my birthdate I started applying solution for my second big problem and I am feeling better and confident.

My question is why I failed to apply solution from 11th Oct till 5th november for my second problem.

DOB - 5th Nov 1983
Place of Birth- Mumbai
Time of Birth- 10:20 am
Unmarried
Male
Hi Ajay,
Around 5th Nov, your Mercury-Ketu-Venus dasha started. Venus is in your 10th house - Karma sthan. That could be the reason. Before that it was Mercury-Ketu-Ketu dasha. Ketu in in your 12th house along with Jupiter. Interestingly your Jupiter and Ketu are in Scorpio in 12th house so this year Jupiter will be transiting over your natal Jupiter and Ketu, which could signify major changes.
Warm Regards

Rita

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 12 Nov 2018

Thanks a lot Rita madam.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 23 Nov 2018

Can someone pls tell me how to do PM here or add friends here and PM them.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 24 Nov 2018

Rita madam ,
I typed so long my post got cancelled, many say assured big success is their in my life.due to powerfull planted in my 11 th house...is it true? Till now I have not have not got any big success waiting for me?

megha

Post by megha » 03 Dec 2018

I am Tula Lagna.
My sade sati probably started in 2011-12 and I realized when my thoughts took a total U-turn from positive to negative. My peace of mind vanished and I become eccentric type lol. It harmed my 12th class and my college too. I consulted to astrologer and wore Neelam and chanted Hanuman Chalisa. They said only my Saturn and Venus are benefic and strong, all other planets are malefic in 2013.
Problems started fading around begin of 2017 to further.
I realized in this period, I needed a therapist or counsellor instead of astrologer, I would have been able to get out of it faster lol. Its all better atleast I am happy now, have peace of mind. I have second class degree and preparing hoping for govt job. I became better in dealing with people.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 06 Dec 2018

My experience during my Shani Mahadasha, Sade sati and Jupiter period is....pooja,havans,gem stones,temples,therapist ,counsellor ,phycatrist all got failed....Saturn and Jupiter period has thought me that you are only your own therapist,counsellor or phycatrist...nearby Jupiter leaving Tula all things became normal from health to mental peace.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 06 Dec 2018

Some days back I was thinking when moon can cause rise and fall in ocean tides on earth and earth’s gravitational force has made lower part of moon slight bulge….I am wondering what will be the relation between big planets like satrun-jupiter etc and earth, lol.sum days back i was admitted in hospital for diarreah, my treatment started with saline and medicines and after asking my history that doctor called one well known phycatrist in my city without my permission.phycatrist asked me some questions followed by my answers, they are as follows-
1) Do you get afraid seeing dead bodies?
I said no.
2) Do you get afraid when u see dead bodies in worst condition?
I said when I see dead bodies in worst condition on railway tracks or road accidents in worst condition I keep seeing internal organs of that dead body for my knowledge that time I come to know how long is intestine, how big is brain in size etc.
3) Do you get afraid to go in crowd or do you get afraid seeing crowd.
I said no.why to get afraid seeing crowd are they going to kill me?
4) Do your hate seeing ugly human faces
I said no.every human beign who is good by heart they all are beautifull.
5) My mother said phycatrist now days my son keep watching astrology sites(I am going to start job searching from 1st jan 2019, so I don’t have timepass to do so I do lot of surfing on internet) and now some social work mettings also I do outside home….for time killing.
Phycatrist said astrology and all is nothing its only game of your mind…and I observed Jupiter gem stone ring in his finger, lol.
He finally started insulting me in front of my mother,lol.As I was admitted in hospital I was going through lot of weakness otherwise I would have slapped that phycatrist, lol.

I met my local astrologer after long time in august 2017…he never say his coustomers to wear ring or to do any Pooja or havans( he is older and a retired mechanical engineer).I am not at all planning for marriage but that time he said if u are planning to marry don’t even dare to marry for next 1 year….and when Jupiter came in tula till oct 2018…Jupiter covered whole syllabus in just 1 year which Saturn took 7.5 years….every thing same( I think it was a revision for me that where I am doing mistakes and study on it, and not to repeat those mistakes in future at any worst situation,big problems will keep coming in future also but my solutions are ready now)

Like America after doing lot of research adopted yoga from our country and nowdays yoga teachers say that americans are doing yoga but our people are loosing interest from yoga nowdays.sum days back I saw one site American college of vedic astrology in america, lol.

I have started believing in astrology from last 1. 4 years but I don’t completely relay on astrology….I just keep walking.

For me there is no such tablet made in this world for character defects and behaviour…and for me Saturn and Jupiter made me to work on my character defects.My younger cousin brother is going through phycatrist,counsellors therapist when he was kid till now…all failed and said unless this guy don’t change him self (character defects and behavior)he is never going to come out of his problem.Now his sade sati is going to start soon.

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 07 Dec 2018

This link provides a good and fairly detailed information about gravitation exerted by sun and its planets, and moon on earth.

https://astronomy.stackexchange.com/que ... n-our-sola

Table with data from above message academic URL attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rohiniranjan

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 07 Dec 2018

Thanks a lot Rohini Ranjan Sir for sharing link,
If you dont mind can I ask a question to you.
I am currently unemployed.I am going to start job searching from 1st Jan 2019...previously had lot of career breaks.I am mechanical engineer worked in various manufacturing companies in past as production engineer.
Is my career prospects good in future?
DOB-5th November , 1983
Place of birth-Mumbai
Time of birth-10.20am
Unmarried

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 09 Dec 2018

Following techniques I have started using from last 1 month -

One day at a time- Every morning I say this to myself,

1)Today if I get angry I will control my anger, I will not take any wrong decisions in anger.first I will try to calm myself.
2)Today I will not over react at any negative or positive situation.
3)Today I will keep working hard, I will keep walking – getting success or not I am leaving on universe power.
4)Today if failure comes in my way I will accept that failure with smile and learn from that failure.
5)Today if I feel anxious,depressed,frustrated or if any negative thoughts come in my I will divert my mind by doing other positive things like remembering good past, watching funny videos,songs,movies, talking with someone whom I trust etc.
6)Today I will prepare my mind to sleep at night.unless I don’t prepare my mind to sleep- unless at night I don’t remove negative thoughts from my mind, I struggle to sleep.There are also lot of natural sleeping techniques available on internet.
7)Today I will forget all bad past and live in present and not think of future…what ever future is good or bad I have left on universe power
8)If possible Today I will try to help someone without any expectations….because if we help sumone universal power notes all.

Every day I am doing these above mentioned techniques and my each day is going wonderfull….if anyone wants to add more points they can add for themselves….all the best all my tula rashi friends we have suffered a lot.