many planets transiting in Capricorn

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kumargoll
many planets transiting in Capricorn

Post by kumargoll » 04 Jan 2018

Hi all,

It appears that a good number of planets will be in Capricorn at the same time; during this month. I would request gurus and seniors to write a note on effects of this typical situation on each raasi?

Thanks

Artemis

Re: many planets transiting in Capricorn

Post by Artemis » 27 Jan 2018

What is the effect that you have seen? Let's do our own research as well.

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 30 Jan 2018

Well Capricorn is 12th from the natural rashi of elder siblings Aquarius, so simpple terms, loss or long for elder siblings or separation.

kumargoll

Post by kumargoll » 04 Feb 2018

For me, many things have happened. I lost my job, last date of job was Dec 31, alongwith all of my colleagues in my unit. But, I was called by on Jan 15th to keep doing a few pending and ongoing works. Alone working now. I am paid, amount is same as previous salary!! never expected this. But they don't want to call it as salary, just paid in cash in two installments in USD. Bad thing is - my friend in India took some loan from me; but he died due to heart-stroke. Still applying for jobs, uncertainity continues. Lot of mental stress and pressure. Not able to sleep. Health is not good, having acidity and problems with digestion etc.