Facts about sade sati

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Facts about sade sati

Post by sammyho148 » 05 Jun 2019

@joyd,

Saturn has BAV of 1 & 2 for transit in Scorpio (2014-17) and Sag (2017-2020). Points are 4 for transit in Capricorn
Jupiter has BAV of 5/6 for transit in the arc from Leo (2015) till Capricorn (2021)

Which is why it is slightly surprising that sade sati by itself has not been very difficult so far, hence my analysis was that since I am used to dealing with and harnessing Saturn energy, I might have had an easier time in compared to someone whose natal Saturn does not influence Moon/Lagna in birth chart.

I am not yet adept at reading transits well, will need to put in more effort on this front

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Jun 2019

when compared with janma saturn your capricorn transit of saturn will give you more ease.you will get more relaxation from your routine work/jao/career too.

you quoted that your natal moon is within 1 degree of Sagittarius in my natal 10th house.This is the actual rider of your sade saturn.Moon becomes yoga karaka.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Jun 2019

Mantling applicable to jupiter-saturn-ketu only.Moon dont have mantling power.The mantling planet exerts pressure on 2-12 houses from its placements.The real nature of the planets/houses in such 2-12 houses manipulated/protected by mantling planet.

joyd.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 06 Jun 2019

My sadesati is starting very soon (January 2020), can Joyd Sir/Others give an idea what's about to come? My info - 29/11/87, Delhi, 9.30 am.
Thank you so much for your valuable insights.