Rahul Gandhi

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rahul Gandhi

Post by shilpa » 14 Dec 2017

Rahul Gandhi 2:28PM; New Delhi ; June 19th 1970

Dear All,
He is in the news and sparkling brightly in all forms of media
I had had a cursory look at his chart in the last few year but now a more detailed look reveals
following outstanding features of his chart;

>Lagna is in Vargottama w.r.t D9, D10, D4, D7, D12 i.e all dasavarga charts on the material plane
a Native who was sent with a very firm life purpose & objective in this world

>Jup sits with the lagna in all these charts...so not only is there a life objective by a blessing too

>Su, Mo& Ma are all associated on the 3-9 axis forming chandra-mangal yoga
and Su-Mo association gives a personality that has the ability to block themselves in a world within them,

>9th the karak house for father has Su the karak for father sitting there, makes a powerful father but conjunction with Mangal/Gulika is an indicator towards the early and violent loss of father

>Ma the 2/7 lord is not bad for him sits in the 9th house with 11th Lord Sun...and he is in the last 1.5 year of his Ma mahadasa ending in April 2019

>The 9th and 4th houses are active now under the dual aspect of of Shani and Jup in transit
and given that 9th house seated Ma MD is operative......9th house significations of good fortune,father blessings spirituality and Martian courage are acting in a positive way

>from mid April 2019 starts an 18 years long MD of Ra seated in 5th house
5th is a strong trinal house of wealth, creativity, children and secondary house of power /authority

Ra is strongly placed in rahu's own nakshtra in his chart and that's the strongest placement possible for a standalone Ra
(Conjunct Rah gains strength with a swakshetra or exalted planet)

and standalone Ket is also strong placed in his own nakshtra in his chart

> I see tremendous rise for Rahul Gandhi in the Rah MD, and its very likely that he will become PM of the country in that durration

>His Lagna Lord is debilitated in Navamsa implies a fall in his life at some point, unless his not good period so far was the fall already seen by him

Regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahul Gandhi

Post by karthik1984 » 14 Dec 2017

Hi , I respect your knowledge and understanding of the subject. But practically a person like Rahul Gandhi will never become a prime minister in the coming general elections . He has to learn a lot and fast forward his mind to be smart.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

karthik1984 wrote:
14 Dec 2017
Hi , I respect your knowledge and understanding of the subject. But practically a person like Rahul Gandhi will never become a prime minister in the coming general elections . He has to learn a lot and fast forward his mind to be smart.
Dear Karthik,
When I try to read any chart, I try to be impersonal
i.e keep my emotions / personal likes and dislikes out and state what I see in the chart.
That's why I do not make a good reader of charts of my near and dear ones.
What I read in Rahul's chart is what it is.....it's not what I necessarily want

As the charts read themselves out Yogi, Rahul and Kejriwal all have charts to be PMs
All of them are in their 40s and the next two decades we will see them all in power in rotation

Modi's chart on the contrary shows a fall.

All my readings on these 4 individuals should be on record in this forum

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 14 Dec 2017

Hi Shilpa, I agree to all of your points. I Just want to say that Modi will rule another term and after that some new leaders might rule the nation.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

karthik1984 wrote:
14 Dec 2017
Hi Shilpa, I agree to all of your points. I Just want to say that Modi will rule another term and after that some new leaders might rule the nation.
That might sound logical and common-sensical
However my review of charts does not show that but rather Modi to fall & Rahul to rise sooner
regards

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 14 Dec 2017

Great Analysis Shilpa ji. Couldn't it be Venus falling in D9 be the reason why he is not declaring his marriage? I am sure, he is God gifted and past few years have shown him as a good person as JU is sitting in Lagna. He will never cheat the country.
God bless you.

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 14 Dec 2017

[quote=karthik1984 post_id=249002 time=1513255642 user_id=7503]
[/quote]
Karthik, past 3 years have shown Modi is trying to rule the country with emotion and not with Logic or practicality. While I hate Congress, Modi proved that he is worse than Congress.
God bless you.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 14 Dec 2017

Caliber, you are very correct. Modi is all is trying to do woo foreign investors, get foreign capital, people may or may not need it. Country has surplus, still he will try to get FDI in. So useless.

His whole demonetization was complete farce, cost a lot of problems to common people. Too much wind in his speeches and not much of practicality but that is how these netas are one worse than the other.

stark
Contributor
Contributor

Post by stark » 14 Dec 2017

A decade ago, In one morning show astrologer kaliyur narayanan predicted that nobody from nehru family will become PM hereafter. It was a surprise for me since Sonia Gandhi was in line to become PM. But suddenly Manmohan Singh become PM.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Dec 2017

shilpa ji-is it correct birth time ? pl.confirm.why bcz celebrities have more than 3 to 4 different birth times.Is it AAA rating in ASTRO DATA BANK ?

joyd.

joyd

Based on your given info- He become a PM in Rahu-sat-sat is a possible period [18-5-2024] as per vimshottari dasa.Base don chara dasa-this falls in Gemini rasi dasa,which contains both AMK-PK[SUN-MARS]which are under DK's aspect[moon].so the next term of election is not in his favour.The 4th house of throne and the 5th house of crown are strong but the house of royal seal,i.e 9th house is weaker but this house contains A5 and this A5 house Gemini under the aspect of A8 ,SL,HL.Based on chara dasa sequence-his pisces sign dasa ends by 19-6-2020,Which is a 6th sign from lagna and 12th sign from AK-Saturn.so there is no chance to himin coming 2019 election.Coming to next 2 sign dasa's -Aries-Taurus,BK-Mercury and AK-Saturn IN 2-12 Axis.so power ruled out.[both rasi dasa will end by-19-/6-2024.The next rasi dasa is gemini and it contains both AMK-PK,as given in my above analysis.

joyd.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 15 Dec 2017

shilpa wrote:
14 Dec 2017
However my review of charts does not show that but rather Modi to fall & Rahul to rise sooner
regards
Hi, If it happens the way you are saying and if that too if it happens before 2019 then i will have the highest respect for you as an Astrologer.

Karthik

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 15 Dec 2017

Karthik that is highly unlikely. Modi though bad as all others will last thru full term and another term as PM. That is my believe (if not my prediction).

Populist wave in many countries electing people-uniting leaders, son of the soil type. He may convert India into full Hindu nation, which will be welcomed by all and world powers too.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 15 Dec 2017

karthik1984 wrote:
15 Dec 2017
shilpa wrote:
14 Dec 2017
regards
Hi, If it happens the way you are saying and if that too if it happens before 2019 then i will have the highest respect for you as an Astrologer.

Karthik
We will start seeing his rise and Modi's fall...technically I do see Rahul becoming PM in 2019
Regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Dear All,
Many thanks for all responses I will try to make some more response points
my suggestion is to try and respond astrologically.....and not based on political / ideological prefernces
Although I understand it's a very divisive subject and hard to keep emotions out

regards

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 15 Dec 2017

It is very rare to get the accurate birth details of famous leaders or Cricketers or film personalities in India unless somebody personally gets it from one of their family members. Analysis based on the data available in the public domain of Indian celebrities or politicians might be very misleading.

Thanks

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 15 Dec 2017

Hi shilpa,

ak and al lord sat both debiliated. lagna lrd venus is good but in paapkartari. depositor of sun in 8th. 9th lrd of luck in 8th. 9th huse weakened by mars and saturn. jup the only saving grace is attacked by sat and rahu. add t it sade saati is on with low ashtakvarga points.

he is currently doing a bit better of md lord mars in own amsa in d10. but because of weak overall chart he cannot achieve much. bad saturn transits are in store.

even moola dasha of deb saturn is on.

rahu dasha will give mixed results because depositor sat is debiliated. so rahu will amplify his fame as is nature of rahu but end result will be failure only as per conditions in chart.

my two bits

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

astroduffer wrote:
15 Dec 2017
rahu dasha will give mixed results because depositor sat is debiliated. so rahu will amplify his fame as is nature of rahu but end result will be failure only as per conditions in chart.
This is the reason why. Rahu acts like its owning house lord, if that is benefic, exalted and well-placed, it will be very good dasha. Otherwise if the dispositor is a malefic or with a malefic, debilitated in dusthana that dasha will be very bad.

joyd

suresh and Duffer-

Even Though rahu's dispositor under debilitation,in navamsa he is with 10th lord sun and just adjacent to is exaltation sign.In D10 ,he is in upachaya house with 1oth lord moon.so Rahu-saturn nathara is very powerful to give throne and crown.[18-5-2024-/24-3-2017].

joyd.

Nitin21

Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
15 Dec 2017
astroduffer wrote:
15 Dec 2017
This is the reason why. Rahu acts like its owning house lord, if that is benefic, exalted and well-placed, it will be very good dasha. Otherwise if the dispositor is a malefic or with a malefic, debilitated in dusthana that dasha will be very bad.
sirji true. but when rahu is aspected by jup it gives very good results albeit with the caveats as you mentioned. This rahu will give rahul something but not to the peak like pm post because other factors are not supportive.

look at sun. sat, rahu, mars, gulika and finally ketu sits over leo. too bad for rahul ...

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

astroduffer wrote:
15 Dec 2017
Hi shilpa,

ak and al lord sat both debiliated. lagna lrd venus is good but in paapkartari. depositor of sun in 8th. 9th lrd of luck in 8th. 9th huse weakened by mars and saturn. jup the only saving grace is attacked by sat and rahu. add t it sade saati is on with low ashtakvarga points.

he is currently doing a bit better of md lord mars in own amsa in d10. but because of weak overall chart he cannot achieve much. bad saturn transits are in store.

even moola dasha of deb saturn is on.

my two bits

Dear astroD

>The chart has its weaknesses but not a wasted/ spolit chart

>House signifcations are much more strongly governed by planet that sits there and far less by its lord

> NODES when standalone is governed by the strength of of 's Nk dispositor
and by the strength of plant they conjunct otherwise

> Nodes are very strong in their own nakshatras as in his chart....that's as strong as node can get
and he's hitting 18year long Ra MD that will see tremendous rise

> Ra in own Nk in Sa's house may be according Neech Bhang (Raj Yog) to Saturn is a theory that I have tested successfully on atleats 3 charts
N.B of sat is triggered with the start of Ra MD and thereafter Sa acts in classical RajYogas ( atleast not malefic)

> Once a native hit a superstrong MD in a chart that is not wasted / completely spoilt....native moves like a rocket overcoming life time of sluggishness in a few years

> He lost his father in Ve-sat and one of the classics ( I think Kaalamrut) says horrible things happen in Ven-sat (inspite of thes being friends and YK to each other)
We will see how Rahul's Ra-Sa is

regards

Nitin21

Thanks for deeper insights shilpa.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

shilpa wrote:
15 Dec 2017
> Once a native hit a superstrong MD in a chart that is not wasted / completely spoilt....native moves like a rocket overcoming life time of sluggishness in a few years
Madam, what are the indications to native that he is starting the superstrong MD? If I was the native, how would I know? meaning that if I like lets say I am an average person, not Rajiv Gandhi, then I would like to put extra effort to make best use of upcoming superstrong dasha. But how do I know? what are the clues I should look for so I can take maximum advantage, otherwise for ordinary people any dasha is just like any other dasha . I hope that I am making muself clear.

Also, please explain in context of LENGTH of dasha. Rahu is 18 years long. When will native get the clue - first 1-2 years, oe before mahadasha starts, or maybe an event triggers it randomly? Or is it all automatic, no need for clue, Rahu will take care of taking native to great heights................?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
15 Dec 2017
shilpa wrote:
15 Dec 2017
Madam, what are the indications to native that he is starting the superstrong MD? If I was the native, how would I know? meaning that if I like lets say I am an average person, not Rajiv Gandhi, then I would like to put extra effort to make best use of upcoming superstrong dasha. But how do I know? what are the clues I should look for so I can take maximum advantage, otherwise for ordinary people any dasha is just like any other dasha . I hope that I am making muself clear.

Also, please explain in context of LENGTH of dasha. Rahu is 18 years long. When will native get the clue - first 1-2 years, oe before mahadasha starts, or maybe an event triggers it randomly? Or is it all automatic, no need for clue, Rahu will take care of taking native to great heights................?
Dear Suresh Chavan,
--the flavor of a new MD starts coming upto 3 to 4 months before its actual start.....as the effect of the last AD of the previous MD stats waning

--at the onset of a in a superstrong MD ( or even upto 3 months before that).....the native starts feeling more confident about the type of problems that earlier left him stressed and confused
and starts finding solutions for such issues
and bang one day he hits a major success at some point within the AD ...this could be a month to a year after the start of the MD/same-AD depending on the planetary transits

--as an example if one is a struggling entrepreneur...he may land a BIG deal / contract / project
another eg a sales employee may close a big sales deal, resulting in bonus, promotion and recognition.

so a big booming success should defnitely come within the first AD of the MD Lord

regards

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Dec 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=249106 time=1513397684 user_id=18243]
suresh and Duffer-

Even Though rahu's dispositor under debilitation,in navamsa he is with 10th lord sun and just adjacent to is exaltation sign.In D10 ,he is in upachaya house with 1oth lord moon.so Rahu-saturn nathara is very powerful to give throne and crown.[18-5-2024-/24-3-2017].

joyd.
[/quote]

Shilpa ji- pl read my previous answer given above.what i said is the same,he can enjoy power In rahu-sat anthara only,i.e just for a period of 3 years only.Rahu dasa is sadhak dasa and saturn in the star of venus [sitting in MD]Bharani[star of acquisitions and wealth].What i mentioned was, it is not possible in the coming election to came in to power.Only saturn anthara can elevate him as PM and not the other antaras in Rahu dasa.

PS-All the discussed point under materialisation,if you're given birth time is pakka only.

joyd.