Ashtakavarga zero points

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ramyaptnk
Contributor
Contributor
Ashtakavarga zero points

Post by ramyaptnk » 21 Nov 2017

Dear Astrologers,

I am running Merc-Merc dasa currently. In my AV chart attached herewith Saturn has 0 points in 11th house. I am aquarius moon with Pisces asc. Would you please tell me if 11th house transit of Saturn means transit thru Sagittarius or Capricorn in my case? Also, if you could please predict how Saturn in Sagittarius be for me?

My details are as below

DOB : 16th Dec 1977, POB : Ulhasnagar, TOB: 13:50.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

joyd

Re: Ashtakavarga zero points

Post by joyd » 21 Nov 2017

11th house means only capricorn only and not sagittarius from moon lagna.capricorn transit is average and not much troublesome.sagittarius transit gives good results for you and your kids.In your chart saturn given zero in 12th house and not in the 11th house.

joyd.

ramyaptnk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramyaptnk » 22 Nov 2017

Thanks Jyod. So that means the aquarius transit has zero AV. I have my moon in aquarius and hence it will be peak sade sati too - that could turn out terrible then.

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 Nov 2017

It depends on so many other factors like transit BAV & saturns transit vehicles.It is a deeper subject and you need not worry much on them and terribility of saturn.

joyd.