Effects of Ashtama Shani for Taurus 2017-2020

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lat
Contributor
Contributor
Effects of Ashtama Shani for Taurus 2017-2020

Post by lat » 22 Oct 2017

Please find my birth details :
DOB - 23 Aug 1989 ,
TOB- 3:45 PM ,
POB- Bangalore,
Gender -Female

Zodiac : Taurus
Lagna : Sagittarius

I'm currently undergoing Ashtama Shani since Jan 2017. My bad time started just 3 days after the transit of Saturn into Sagittarius on 26.01.2017 . My father fell ill and is yet to recover. My father's health is always at the top of my mind .Since Saturn will re-enter Sagittarius on 26.10.2017, I'm worried about the hurdles , troubles and pain that Ashtama Shani may inflict.
Please predict about the remaining period of Ashtama Shani for me and wrt my father's health. My father's birth details were not recorded.

joyd

Re: Effects of Ashtama Shani for Taurus 2017-2020

Post by joyd » 24 Oct 2017

Lat-there is no ashtama shani for taurus natives as per my view. I am giving my analysis here for your quick and easy understanding on it.Here i am enclosed jupiter transit effects also for Taurus natives.

In transit, both Jupiter and Saturn are in 3-11 Axis from each other. It means-the 8-11th lord of Taurus[Jupiter] in 11th Libra from transit Saturn in Sagittarius.

coming to Saturn’s, he is in 11th from his 10th and in 12th[transfers and abroad connections] from the 9th from Capricorn. He is in upachaya place [3] from transit Jupiter. Sagittarius is natural dharma house and also an upachaya house from transit Jupiter and Saturn transiting in it now. So the Saturn behaves like a dharma guru and bestows good results for 9-11h-10th significations.

sagittarius is the 8th from Taurus and it is a sama [equal] house for transit Saturn. So here even though it is a 8th house from Taurus, Saturn gives auspicious results [explained in above point].

From Taurus, Libra is the 6th [other upachaya place].Transit Jupiter in such upachaya house also auspicious for Taurus.[sudden ,unexpected gains ]

Regarding the double transit phenomenon of these two slow moving planets. Saturn aspect acts as lock and at the same time Jupiter’s aspect on the house acts like a key. Now Saturn 3rd aspect on 10th house for Taurus [Capricorn] locks the karma sthana [10th house significations]and at the same time, Jupiter’s 5th aspect on this same 10th house[double transit aspect]removes or unlocks it.

So out of 3 malefic aspects [3-7-10] of Saturn, 2 of them [3 and 7 aspects] are neutralized by Jupiter’s aspect. This is the reason why 8th house transit of Saturn is not at all dread or harmful to Taurus natives. The 10th aspect of Saturn on Virgo is not that much powerful one. Why because, this aspect of Saturn will only give unnecessary anxiety about children’s career even though they are well placed and established in their career.

joyd.

lat
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lat » 26 Oct 2017

Thanks Joyd.

lat
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lat » 26 Oct 2017

Thanks Joyd,

can you also do a reading for the post at

https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/w ... 25#p246125

ragsraval

Post by ragsraval » 26 Oct 2017

Joydji,

Thanks for your detailed analysis and explanation on impact of double transit. I noticed that what you have mentioned, will hold true till Jupiter is in Libra till end of 2018. What will happen once Jupiter moves to Scorpio? Then there will be impact of ashtama shani as jupiter will not be able to nullify Saturn's aspect. Please shed some light here.

Regards,
Ragini

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 Oct 2017

work on it and you will get superb answers for your questions.

joyd.

velms
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by velms » 29 Oct 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=246190 time=1509074747 user_id=18243]
work on it and you will get superb answers for your questions.

joyd.
[/quote]

hi joyd,

Thanks for your views on staurn trasnit for taurus.
I myself is also a taurus moon sign and was worried a bit about ashtama shani .
Your words lifts my moral a bit ;-)

ragsraval

Post by ragsraval » 30 Oct 2017

Dear Joydji,

I gave a good thought on why Saturn in Saggi will be good for Taurus even after Jupiter moves in Scorpio and in Saggitarrius. Below my analysis, let me know what you think:

1. When Jupiter moves in Scorpio, it will look at Moon in Taurus from 7th house. So the moon will get some strength to overcome the negativity.
2. From 7th house, Jupiter will look at its own 11th house (Pisces). This means that the overall impact on income will not be terrible (Saturn's aspect on 10th house can cause career issues).
3. Jupiter will be 12th from its own house and Saturn will be 12th from its own house - not sure if there is any dictum around this.

Let me know if I should also consider Rahu-Ketu for analysis during this transit.

Thanks,
R

stark
Contributor
Contributor

Post by stark » 25 Nov 2017

Thanks for the info, Joyd.