Saturn over moon effect on body

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
starwar
Contributor
Contributor
Saturn over moon effect on body

Post by starwar » 14 Oct 2017

Can saturn transiting over the moon cause the many functions of the body to stagnate? During my sade sati I feel as if fluids in my body are backed up and my bowels aren't moving. My lymphatic system is evidently sluggish and my menstrual periods were flowing too much yet it was slow at the same time, creating a collection. I am extremely anemic yet I have excess iron in the blood. All this stagnation is also causing bad flora to flourish within the body. Does it slowly improve once saturn moves to next sign?

Nitin21

Re: Saturn over moon effect on body

Post by Nitin21 » 14 Oct 2017

only if you are veg you shd take ayurvedic amala juice daily. it detox your body and regulate most blood related issues. alternatively cosume warm.water with a pinch of black salt on empty stomach in morning.

dipping cotton in brandy and putting few drops in navel will ease menstrual issues

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 14 Oct 2017

Thank you for the suggestions. What happens if a person is non-veg and they consume amala juice? I did try triphala at one point and I believe it is a blend that includes amala. It disrupted my sleep and I felt like I needed to have a bowel movement without actually being able to go.

The brandy suggestion sounds so interesting. I wonder what the scientific reason is behind it's effectiveness.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 15 Oct 2017

Is there iron deficiency or other medical reason for being anemic? Are you taking iron supplements? It can cause interference with GI system and digestive tract. It will cause difficult stools. Other compounds and tonics can help as well as eating green leafy vegetables and fruits also.

Other than that, regular exercise never seem to hurt anyone so you can also do some exercise as much as your daily schedule permits.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 15 Oct 2017

I have always been low in iron and the heavy menstrual cycles don't help. I am being tested for b12 deficiency but those results have yet to come in. I also have lyme disease and I've been advised to keep iron low so not to feed it. I will need to successfully treat lyme first before raising iron levels. This is fine seeing that Saturn is making me low in iron anyways. However, I do feel like the living dead.

I do not take iron supplements which is why the excess iron in blood is confusing. I work out every other day also.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 16 Oct 2017

Never ever lose hope. Will power can conquer the most difficult of obstacles.

Icchhaa Sakthi - it is the name of a goddess in the Hindu pantheon of divine beings. Means will power. Yes, it is true that if you believe in it, and try your best to internalize it, change will happen.

Your Venus/Venus is in progress. I feel that Venus Saturn will be a turning point , at or or about 40 years of age. I also feel you will ascend the great heights promised by chart, but will have to work hard. Saturn-Sun direct opposition, can be someone who challenges the law of the land, takes on authoritative powers, uses his higher intellect to grasp and then channel energies of the masses for a higher purpose.

It may not be feasible but environmental law, for example, someone representing the people in their fight for rights against govt. could have been a very good career for you. Esp. if the "rights" involve land rights, mineral rights, etc. Shani after all is all things underground - coal, mining, oil and gas, sunken treasures, land, etc. Bad health not going to stop you from anything - Pres. Roosevelt (wartime President of USA in 1930s) was handicapped. BUt ran for 2 or 3 terms. Many others like him, rose to greatest heights.

You also have stong Mars (digbali) and Sun too. What more is needed?? Now Mars is "landed property" - stuffs that has been constructed on land, so different from Saturn. A house, bungalow, estate, coffee plantation, inherited or self-built real estate holdings. Do you get the difference?

For you, the 5-12 axis is very strong. Let the right time come, it will take your abilities into jet-stream, where you may flourish after meeting your guardian angels.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 16 Oct 2017

Suresh thank you for such hopeful words =) I have been stagnant for quite longer than my Sade sati period but I know when I have surpassed this period I will feel reborn. I just need to find my footing somehow. I can attribute a lot of my hope to this board and the people here, such as yourself. You all shine a light on such vast darkness.

Back to the details of my chart, I was confused with the Venus/venus. I was told I was running venus/rahu period. I am definitely a person who gets passionate when I feel an injustice is being done. I was at the hands of such injustice when I came out of what seemed like a medicated coma. I was put on medication as a teen without so much a physical check up and learned how destructive these are when I tried to get off them in my 20's. All I could learn were of the people suffering the same and this fueled a drive within me. A drive to convey the message that there isn't a miracle pill out there that will take away your problems. Not without a price to pay. I had a sudden yearning to create a safe haven for these people who suffer. Of course I'm not a millionaire so I don't know how that's suppose to come to actualization.

With that being said, I want to possibly go to school for Realty next year. It was a random profession that came to mind one day before I discovered vedic astrology and I brushed it aside never to think of it again. Till i learned more about my chart realizing if could be a possibility. I am still apprehensive about it because it seems like such a departure from anything I've ever known. I was an artist believing that I'd hide away from people behind a desk for the rest of my life.

You say I have a strong 5th/12th house axis. Does this indicate any travel? I have never really traveled and would like to one day.