saturn's-sagittarius transit results for 12 signs..

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vijaysrinivasa
Re: saturn's-sagittarius transit results for 12 signs..

Post by Vijaysrinivasa » 29 Oct 2017

Greetings joyd !

Tula rasi mesha Lagna Chithra nakshatra 4 Pada
Birth place: Bangalore
Birth details: 23.06.1980
Birth time: 3.20 am

Was Self-employed 15 years in guru Darsha with comforts' sudden hurricane entered in 2012 with lots of financial outbursts' money flow and business started fading out' started borrowing money and stepped into deep debt pothole' some how managed till Sep 2014'

Post Sep 2014' I entered into shani mahadasha with Sade sati last phase with 0 score in astakavarga
Things starting changing very badly' I closed my 15 year office , lost all my property, didnt pay house rents for 6 months' started starving for food for days, debtors started quarrelling on roads, my sister came back home leaving her husband and so on.

Can anyone look into my horoscope and give me proper suggestions'

Plz joyd

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » 30 Oct 2017

MS Is Maharashtra. Coordinates are
20.9374° N, 77.7796° E.

peaceseeker

20.9374° N, 77.7796° E It is Amravati, Maharashtra.

prem
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem » 30 Oct 2017

How is Jupiter mahadasha for Taurus ascendant when Jupiter is exalted and retrograde. Jupiter being functional malefic. How will Saturn and Mercury antardasha be when Saturn being yogkarka and Mercury being beneficial but bitter enemy with Jupiter.
Birthday Jan 20 67
Time 1:35 PM
Place maheshwar mp

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Oct 2017

Dear peaceseeker- sorry to say this,you are asking a highly valuable thing for every human.Your chart is a peculiar one to read.This transit saturn can't give the mental peace.Actually it is not the transit but you are in saturn maha dasa too.saturn is in his own drekkana and also the powerful vedhak to your lagna.Bear this transit with prayers.out of 12 houses 8houses are under direct and indirect influence of 6th lord.so this is the prime reason for you not having mental peace.

joyd.

peaceseeker

[quote=joyd post_id=246392 time=1509375683 user_id=18243]
Dear peaceseeker- sorry to say this,you are asking a highly valuable thing for every human.Your chart is a peculiar one to read.This transit saturn can't give the mental peace.Actually it is not the transit but you are in saturn maha dasa too.saturn is in his own drekkana and also the powerful vedhak to your lagna.Bear this transit with prayers.out of 12 houses 8houses are under direct and indirect influence of 6th lord.so this is the prime reason for you not having mental peace.

joyd.
[/quote]

thank you for your reply. Will the issues of anxiety n depression continue till end of saturn md? Any remedies till then? I was looking for some ray of hope after end of sade sati. 😌

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Oct 2017

Fasting on 19 saturdays will ease the situation.Don't show your kundali to anyone from now onwards.why bcz people will take advantage after seeing your kundali.From mid of saturn-rahu anthara ,you will slowly find the relief.

joyd.

panduranga.u
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by panduranga.u » 30 Oct 2017

Hi All...since past 2 months I am having lot of health issues suddenly one after other. Even I surrendered myself to the bad situation and was ready to leave the job as I was feeling hopeless. I heard that from Oct 26th onwards there will be a relief for Tula...could anyone help me out whether it is true....

My Name: Pandu Ranga rao
DOB: 27-09-1987
Time: 02:26 AM
Place: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.

peaceseeker

Thank you very much. May I ask when the rahu antardasha will start?

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 30 Oct 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=246321 time=1509264457 user_id=18243]
shumi-From now onwards, one year period is excellent career wise.your skills are on the air for an year.your name spreads all over [branch offices too].The remaining saturn's transit in sagittarius down you by two levels.It means people suddenly forget you.No job loss or changes during this transit of saturn.

joyd.
[/quote]

Greetings Joyd

Currently i am not in service (job), actively looking
As you informed will be good for career. Any time period for getting the break through.

Thanks again for your analysis

Shumifan

nrs_axd

Post by nrs_axd » 31 Oct 2017

Hello, could someone analyze my wife's career prospect. She lost her job in march 2017. Ever since she has been trying, despite being highly qualified, it has not materialized. Is this because of Saturn's transit? if so is there any hope in near future? Please help...we are losing all hopes and becoming desperate!

birthday: feb 7 1979
birthplace: chennai
tob: 11:35 AM.

Thank you.

rmittal99
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rmittal99 » 31 Oct 2017

My DOB is 27/06/66, Time 8.15 pm Place Ujjain. I am Tula Rashi and born in Swati Nakshatra. My sade sati started in 2009.
I had a great time from 2009 to 2014. Got good job, reputation and Money during this period. But in April 2015 I lot my job as well as reputation. Started my own business of Imports and trading. Lost heavily during last 2 years. All money earned during 2009-2014 finished in this 2 years. Socially very much down. Mentally very weak now. Moreover, last10 days also I lost heavily when the sare sati was ending. Now on 26th October the sade sati has ended. Canm I expect some peace now?? and when will my financial position improve??. Please help

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » 01 Nov 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=246394 time=1509380562 user_id=18243]
Fasting on 19 saturdays will ease the situation.Don't show your kundali to anyone from now onwards.why bcz people will take advantage after seeing your kundali.From mid of saturn-rahu anthara ,you will slowly find the relief.

joyd.
[/quote]
could you explain ur last statement above? i thought I am going thru Saturn Md Mars Ad currently.

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Nov 2017

I mean, they will fight you by saying some nonsense things in your kundali and may exploit you financially.you said that your are in saturn-mars but i am writing about your saturn-rahu.Read again my reply and understand the content well.

joyd.

rmittal99
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rmittal99 » 02 Nov 2017

Hi Joyd,

Can you please look at my post above

Thanks

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » 02 Nov 2017

@joyd ok. thank u for analysis.

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Nov 2017

rmt-
saturn with one point in scorpio in his BAV made you loss of job and business.your finances will steadily raise during these coming 30 months period.But you have to tie your hands from 2020 -2022 june as the period is worse again in all angles.

joyd.

rmittal99
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rmittal99 » 03 Nov 2017

Thanks Mr Joyd.

Also please throw some light on Job front, will I get any job?? and will I get mental peace now after loosing all the money and reputation? Please help.

nrs_axd

Post by nrs_axd » 03 Nov 2017

Hello Joyd, Could you take a look at my previous post (copied below). Thank you.

Hello, could someone analyze my wife's career prospect. She lost her job in march 2017. Ever since she has been trying, despite being highly qualified, it has not materialized. Is this because of Saturn's transit? if so is there any hope in near future? Please help...we are losing all hopes and becoming desperate!

birthday: feb 7 1979
birthplace: chennai
tob: 11:35 AM.

Thank you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Nov 2017

Around dec-20,2017 to 31st-dec,2017 she will get job.

joyd.

nrs_axd

Post by nrs_axd » 05 Nov 2017

Thank you for the response Joyd.

anush1204

Post by anush1204 » 05 Nov 2017

Dear joyd,
My birth date: Feb 4th 1991 time of birth = 5:22 am place= nellore, Andhra Pradesh
My moon sign is vrigo Saturn is transiting in 4th house currently my Jupiter Mahadasha started in July 2017 .could you please tell me how is the Saturn transit?

Akshabhi

Post by Akshabhi » 05 Nov 2017

Dear Joyd
I wanted to know a little more about the Satur transit that happened on 26 th Oct and its impact on me. I am 26/08/1971 born time 9:25am place Tiruchirapalli. I am a Kanya ASC, Tula rashi Chitra nakshatra.

I am desperately looking for a job and am waiting for my visa to the USA. I am currently in Australia. Am really desperate for some positive news. Please throw some light

rmittal99
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rmittal99 » 05 Nov 2017

Thanks Mr Joyd.

Also please throw some light on Job front, will I get any job?? and will I get mental peace now after loosing all the money and reputation? Please help.

trulight78
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by trulight78 » 06 Nov 2017

I would really appreciate a reading into my chart, I just finished my sade Sati and am looking forward to a better future, pls tell me this is possible for me :) esp career wise and maybe another marriage?

DOB Feb 27th,1978 time: 745pm place: Anand, India, Female

Thank you so much!