saturn's-sagittarius transit results for 12 signs..

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
saturn's-sagittarius transit results for 12 signs..

Post by joyd » 24 Sep 2017

Here i am giving a short version of saturn's transit results in Sagittarius.Instead of writing sign names, i am used only corresponding sign numbers like 1-2-3[Aries-Taurus-Gemini like that].
For 1-5-8 signs-Moderately[1/4th] good / For 2-6-10 signs -Totally[4/4] good. / For 3-7-12 signs -2/4th Good. / For 4-9-11 signs - Not good.

joyd

aftra07

Re: saturn's-sagittarius transit results for 12 signs..

Post by aftra07 » 24 Sep 2017

How is Taurus' Ashtama Sani 4/4?

joyd

That is the puzzle/home work given to readers and you/they have to discover the reason why i wrote like that.Try to solve it with your astrological knowledge aftra.

joyd

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 24 Sep 2017

Please share how is Virgo's ardh ashtam shani 4/4?

joyd

That is the puzzle/home work given to readers and you/they have to discover the reason why i wrote like that.Try to solve it with your astrological knowledge vj1981.

I dont like spoon feeding in the process of acquiring this knowledge.One has to alot some exercise to their brains in solving the astro secrets.I told the same answer to aftra regarding his/her question on it.

joyd

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aganapa2 » 24 Sep 2017

is this from moon sign or lagna? I understand that this is from moon sign,since transits are read from moon sign..

-AG

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 27 Sep 2017

Hi joyd,
I have moonsign 10 ie Capricorn. According to you this transit should be Totally Good for me. However I lost my job as soon as this transit occurred. Otherwise life is cool though. Just thought of mentioning.

joyd

Post by joyd » 27 Sep 2017

so it is fully good.but you lost job bcz there is a better opportunity awaiting for you after this October 31st..

joyd

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 28 Sep 2017

Hari786, can you report back to LOVA if you got better job after Oct. 31? It helps to verify these thing.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 29 Sep 2017

Sure....and hope joyd's fingertips prove golden :D

ragsraval

Post by ragsraval » 10 Oct 2017

Hi Joyd,

The reason you mentioned that Ashtama shani is good for Taurus is because it is a yog-karaka planet aspecting 2nd house (family), 5th house (children) and 10 house (its own, aquarius - career)?
I am a learner of astrology and hoping to get some insights.

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Oct 2017

saturn's aspect reduce the results.so your guess is not correct and try the other angles on it. I am happy that ,you are trying to know the logic behind it.Wish you all success.

joyd.

ragsraval

Post by ragsraval » 11 Oct 2017

If saturn reduces results of 2nd, 5th and 10 house then Taurus folks are pretty much screwed on all life areas. What will be good for them in that case?

I noticed in your analysis is that all earth signs are benefiting from the transit (Taurus, Virgo, Cap). Aquarius is mool trikon and saturn is transiting 11th from it. So 11th from career (taurus), 6th house (virgo) and 2nd house (cap) is good? Shooting in dark!

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Oct 2017

Revisit your given reply.Find out where you went wrong from your reply.you are near the right answer but that is not the all complete answer.Yes it's like shooting in the dark.First of all, concentrate on Taurus and don't mix the other signs in your reply.It is a rare occurrence in Transits.

joyd.

ragsraval

Post by ragsraval » 18 Oct 2017

Dear Joyd,

I am trying to think of how it can be beneficial for Taurus. Only thing I can think of is Saturn transiting in 11th house from its mooltrikona and Aquarius is 10th house for Taurus. I tried googling but it is all gloom doom for Taurus folks due to dreaded asthma Shani. Can you pls enlighten?
I really appreciate you taking time to contribute on this forum.

Regards,
R

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Oct 2017

ok R ji,here i am placing the points both for jupiter and saturn for Taurus native.

Ok-R-
1-In transit, both Jupiter and Saturn are in 3-11 Axis from each other. It means-the 8-11th lord of Taurus[Jupiter] in 11th Libra from transit Saturn in Sagittarius.

2-coming to Saturn’s, he is in 11th from his 10th and in 12th[transfers and abroad connections] from the 9th from Capricorn. He is in upachaya place [3] from transit Jupiter. Sagittarius is natural dharma house and also an upachaya house from transit Jupiter and Saturn transiting in it now. So the Saturn behaves like a dharma guru and bestows good results for 9-11h-10th significations.

3-sagittarius is the 8th from Taurus and it is a sama [equal] house for transit Saturn. So here even though it is a 8th house from Taurus, Saturn gives auspicious results [explained in above point].

4-From Taurus, Libra is the 6th [other upachaya place].Transit Jupiter in such upachaya house also auspicious for Taurus.[sudden ,unexpected gains ]

5-Regarding the double transit phenomenon of these two slow moving planets. Saturn aspect acts as lock and at the same time Jupiter’s aspect on the house acts like a key. Now Saturn 3rd aspect on 10th house for Taurus [Capricorn] locks the karma sthana [10th house significations]and at the same time, Jupiter’s 5th aspect on this same 10th house[double transit aspect]removes or unlocks it.

6-So out of 3 malefic aspects [3-7-10] of Saturn, 2 of them [3 and 7 aspects] are neutralized by Jupiter’s aspect. This is the reason why 8th house transit of Saturn is not at all dread or harmful to Taurus natives. The 10th aspect of Saturn on Virgo is not that much powerful one. Why because, this aspect of Saturn will only give unnecessary anxiety about children’s career even though they are well placed and established in their career.

joyd.

ragsraval

Post by ragsraval » 19 Oct 2017

This is just amazing analysi! So much to learn from you Joydji. I am still trying to wrap my head around the analysis. Thank you very much. I will try and apply these principals on cap and virgo too.

How can I learn all this knowledge? Any good books/guru I can approach?

Regards,
Ragini

Shiv

Post by Shiv » 23 Oct 2017

Joyd ji wonderful analysis! I was quiet worried about my child. She is Taurus rasi. Just before the transit she was displaced from her original place of stay. To be precise 4 Aug. But hopefully she will settle down for new and better opportunities. Can you give your insight in a post I have made on her regarding health please?

Akshabhi

Post by Akshabhi » 24 Oct 2017

Jyod ji,
I was born 26/8/1971 at 9.25am in Tiruchirapalli TN. I am a tula rashi, chitra nakshatra. I wanted your view on the Saturn transit and change of house 26 Oct onwards. Will it benefit me?

I have been beaten down in the last year. I lost my job, kids school is disturbed since ai had to send them back to India and am strugglng to get a job and visa since Jan this year.

Do you see anything working in my favour here on?

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Oct 2017

If you insist on abroad query,it is better to postpone to next year only.Even Though you have fair chances of going abroad in this year,they are on contract[short term jobs] basis only.It means,you have to shuttle between india and abroad.so decide yourself.your sun and venus are in moderate strength.so my sincere advise is stick on to a home land job only.The other issues like kids education will be of a no problem from next month 26th onwards.You will get a job by that time.saturn's transit is good for getting a job and for kids education too.

joyd.

ranjan.75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ranjan.75 » 24 Oct 2017

Dear joyd,

I have cancer ascendant , Capricorn moon sign dob 16th sept'1975 time 2.14.30 am, Devprayag, Tehri Garhwal, Uttrakhand, India. My sade sati period is beneficial to me or not ?

regard/ Ranjan

Akshabhi

Post by Akshabhi » 24 Oct 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=246053 time=1508904123 user_id=18243]
If you insist on abroad query,.....saturn's transit is good for getting a job and for kids education too.
joyd.
[/quote]

Thanks, Joyd.

Just to clarify, I am already outside India and have been living in Australia since early 2015.

Does that impact your assessment in any way? Should I assume that I will continue here in Aus?

Akshabhi

wiseman

Post by wiseman » 24 Oct 2017

Dear @Joyd
can u throw some light on saturn transit reltive to my chart and also check for me about my job for next 1 yr ?
08-aug - 1980 at 06:50 am in chennai

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Oct 2017

Akshabhi wrote:
24 Oct 2017
joyd wrote:
24 Oct 2017
If you insist on abroad query,.....saturn's transit is good for getting a job and for kids education too.
joyd.
Thanks, Joyd.

Just to clarify, I am already outside India and have been living in Australia since early 2015.

Does that impact your assessment in any way? Should I assume that I will continue here in Aus?

Akshabhi
-------------------
chances are more that you will be displaced from australia soon.

joyd.

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 26 Oct 2017

Greetings Joyd

Can you analyze my chart for career
https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/w ... 19&t=35063

My Kethu MD ending in November. Majority of saturn transit (sadhe sati) completed in Kethu.

Thanks
Shumifan