Kumbh Lagna- Jupiter Transit

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Kumbh Lagna- Jupiter Transit

Post by Hina » 17 Sep 2017

For Kumbh rashi- mangal is 3L & 10L.Will Mangal sitting in his own house on Scorpio- benefic or malefic for this rashi?

What results are likely if Rahu is sitting in 5th house- in natal chart. Dasha is Rahu & AD Mangal. Rahu- Mangal are in 6,8 axis. Will the results be affected? Mangal also vargottam, exalted in navamsha.

joyd

Re: Kumbh Lagna- Jupiter Transit

Post by joyd » 17 Sep 2017

Actually your question come under Dasa's forum topic but i will give the reasons for your questions here.
Based on your given info, MARS anthara in RAHU dasa gives mixed results.Regarding your profession,he gives sudden turns and twists which you have not be expected in a negative way but the same mars gives success in fights,arguments,travels,good to siblings,near and dear,neighbours.In practical matters mars make you bold and dare.so here mars gives 50% good and 50% bad results.

you are not mentioned Rahu navamsa position,his star placement/Mars degrees in D1 and his star position in this question. please note,Without them your question is partially answered by me.These things may alter the results of Mars in his anthara too.

joyd

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 18 Sep 2017

Rahu and Mars conjunction in d9 in Capricorn in 10th house.

His moon is in Chitra, in Libra in 9th house. Mars is 21 Sc, 36. Jyeshtha nakshatra.

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Sep 2017

Mars Bukthi - 1 year 18 days

This is a period of test, indicates displeasure with officers, failure in court cases, loss through brothers or cousins, bad habits, severe mental agony and decrease of mental power.
Divide the Mars bhukti duration in to 3 parts. Each gives you 4 months-6 days.The second portion will give good results as i mentioned above and the 1st and 3rd portions are negative. A road accident is must at the end of 3rd portion of Mars anthara.

joyd