Transit effects of jupiter in Libra sign for 12 ascendant's/Moon sign's -joyd

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Re: Transit effects of jupiter in Libra sign for 12 ascendant's/Moon sign's -joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Dec 2017

icar-no stable profession in your chart.Name your favorite planet[excluding nodes] and also date and time of choosing such a planet.

joyd.

icarus

Re: Transit effects of jupiter in Libra sign for 12 ascendant's/Moon sign's -joyd

Post by icarus » 03 Dec 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=248338 time=1512314625 user_id=18243]
icar-no stable profession in your chart.Name your favorite planet[excluding nodes] and also date and time of choosing such a planet.

joyd.
[/quote]

venus ,23:45, 03/12/2017

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Dec 2017

Between 4-8 months gap you have a chance to get a job opportunity from now onwards.

joyd.

ramakrishna
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ramakrishna » 04 Dec 2017

Joy Sir, can you reply to my post. Thanks.

Riyadi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Riyadi » 06 Dec 2017

Hello Joyd Sir,

May I ask you?

which parts need to be considered in chart's reading in vedic astrology, Moon Sign or Ascendant or both?
For the determination of birth time whether to use local time or must be converted into real solar time?

to be honest I was anxious about the existence of my career that was stuck in a political game in the office.

Thank you

Best Regards

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Dec 2017

post your birth info along with your gender.

joyd.

ramakrishna
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ramakrishna » 06 Dec 2017

Hello Joyd Sir, can i post my friends birth details ? He is in deep trouble.

Riyadi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Riyadi » 07 Dec 2017

[quote]
post your birth info along with your gender.

joyd.
[/quote]
Male, October 7th 1975, 6:40 AM. East Java

Thank you Sir

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Dec 2017

I don't find any such career related mishaps in this jupiter transit.you need not worry for another 21 months reg your job loss.

joyd.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 08 Dec 2017

Joyd, Will the Jupiter transit be useful for Kumbha Lagna ?

Riyadi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Riyadi » 08 Dec 2017

I am afraid to be moved to unwanted place/department

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Dec 2017

In any job intra and inter office shifts are very common ones.so whether you willing to move or not is your choice.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Dec 2017

ramk-you have not mentioned his present problem.

joyd.

joyd

His transit of major planets really peculiar.Transit jupiter over natal saturn and transit saturn on natal jupiter is a rare phenomenon.jupiter is in his 3rd cycle.so he will give the results of 11th-6th-5th-9th house from the moon and natal ascendant which involves some mental torcharing before giving the good result.I mean tension is must in getting what the native wants.But overall jupiter gives good results only but after slight struggle and tension.The reason for this is the transit saturn on natal jupiter.saturn transit in sagittarius gives fall in status or demotion in present job.If he is in business means ,experiences huge loss or some bad to his children.These negative things will going to happen,when saturn enters in to poorvashada stars 18deg-26 minutes onwards. This is the reason behind my first statement-"His transit of major planets really peculiar."

joyd.

joyd

Inform to your friend that his correct birth time is 10-02 AM and his lagna falls in sagittarius and navamsa lagna is Scorpio.My given analysis based on on the above rectified time and lagna and not based on capricorn lagna.

joyd.

ramakrishna
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ramakrishna » 09 Dec 2017

Hello Joyd Sir, Thanks for your analysis. He is very sure of his time of birth. He is suffering from pyschological problems from 2010 after he underwent eye surgery to remove spectacles . Thereafter he is been under tremendous anxiety and no job stability. For the past one month he is learned new things which is a surprise indeed. His query is to get job stability and when he will get married.

ramakrishna
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ramakrishna » 09 Dec 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=248721 time=1512836855 user_id=18243]
These negative things will going to happen,when saturn enters in to poorvashada stars 18deg-26 minutes onwards. This is the reason behind my first statement-"His transit of major planets really peculiar."

joyd.
[/quote]

Joyd Sir, this means that he will have tough times from 2019 onward because that is the time saturn transits poorvashada at 18 degree... am i right ?

joyd

I disagree with your friends birth time.If it is makara lagna,there is no surgery to eye but if it is sagittarius,eye surgery is a sure evenT.If he is confident on his birth time,he need not worry about jab stability but sagittarius showing unstable job scenarios.saturn 2nd is with ketu-sun and moon-saturn in squares denoting unstable job.so he is sagittarius and not capricorn.Reg your mentioned learning new things and psychological insanity is because of saturn-moon conjunction in 8th of his navamsa.In D1-moon under rahu's aspect and in D9 they both in 6-8 positions.Pose his marriage question in marriage section and not in this thread.This is only for transit jupiters related questions.His lagna is in cusp of makara-sagittarius,that is the reason why i have checked and rectified his birth time.As a forum rule ,i should give these kind of out of thread replies but this time i am considered your request.Don't mix multiple question which are non related to the given thread.

joyd.

ramakrishna
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ramakrishna » 10 Dec 2017

Hi Joyd Sir, I thank You a lot for reading the chart. I am grateful to you for the time and effort taken by you for the prediction. I will convey your message to my friend.

Thanks a lot.

RamaKrishna

bloke17
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bloke17 » 29 May 2019

Dear joyd,

tejomaya and others above may have a point. Check this and try to fit in your theory. Let us know what you think. 4/5/66 0:05am 25:36 N, 85:7 E.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 May 2019

Bloke what you are actually expecting from your query? any briefing from your side.?

joyd.

bloke17
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bloke17 » 29 May 2019

joyd,
I checked few charts and tried to correlate with the effects you mentioned for the transit. It seems to be very generic in nature.

You yourself said that strong MD-AD, placement of planets in D charts etc plays important role
apart from strong transit. And, also others gave their opinion. Please check first few comments
of this thread from vj1981, tejomaya, sunil and yourself. And, because capricorn ascendant came into discussion, I gave an example data. For this person, whether you look for libra or capricorn sign effect, nothing correlated. Also, he is unemployed since a long time.

Regards,
bloke17

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 May 2019

pate your last posed question[not the above] along with my given answer,then only i can come to a conclusion.when you simply quoted that for this person means,i cant check it to which person my analysis given.capricorn asdnt of whom you are mentioning?.so Be clear first.

joyd.