Transit effects of jupiter in Libra sign for 12 ascendant's/Moon sign's -joyd

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Transit effects of jupiter in Libra sign for 12 ascendant's/Moon sign's -joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Sep 2017

Aries-Gains-good health-travels-success in all efforts./Taurus-Freed from loans,diseases-professional elevation-Foreign tours or pilgrimages-financial growth./Gemini-Fortunate-Dharmic celebrations at home-monet gains-good health./Cancer-Transfers or change of place or house-Timely finishing of projects-promotion in job-travels to holy places./Leo-Difference of opinions with near and dear-unmarried gets married-gains through father or by foreign travels,/Virgo-Less gains and minor body discomforts-Fortunate--foreign travels of short stay nature-selling old vehicle and buying a new one.-completion of pending projects./Libra-Urinary infections-Fortunate-Marriage-Hike in salary-Entry of sun-in-law or Daughter-in-law at home./Scorpio-Marriage delay-Academic excellence-unemployed gets employment-short term abroad projects-Gains to father or from father to native./Sagittarius-Minor vehicle accident-vehicle repairs-Gains through contacts-communications from neighbours-relatives,Fortunate in all angles,good for both father and native in gaining wealth./Capricorn-Professional front is very good-money gains-Accumulation of fixed and movable assets-unemployed gets new employment./Aquarius-spiritual growth, Foreign travels ,Good health ,Gains through contacts-communications from neighbours-relatives, Newborns./Pisces-sudden opportunities for the benefit of native , urinary infections ,pilgrimages ,Gain of wealth , Gain of and in properties[both fixed and movable ones ].

so overall very few negative things and more positive things in this jupiter's libra sign transit.

joyd

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Transit effects of jupiter in Libra sign for 12 ascendant's/Moon sign's -joyd

Post by vj1981 » 17 Sep 2017

Hello Sir -Thanks for sharing transit effects. I believe these are generic predictions and the Dasha one is under will have a greater say. Anyways, I still have high hopes from Jupiter and Saturn as both will be aspecting my 1st and 9th house both from Moon and Lagna.

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Transit effects of jupiter in Libra sign for 12 ascendant's/Moon sign's -joyd

Post by tejomaya » 17 Sep 2017

Joyd- it is said that Guru transit in 10th makes even a king take up begging. Its definitely not good in 10th.

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Sep 2017

Tejo-
check my statement with any capricorn native as a practical case.If he begs in this year[during the entire period of jupiter's transit in libra],then i will change it.By the by..you please send those kundali details also to me.so that we can see the results parallely.

joyd

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Sep 2017

Tejo-

And also give me your reasons why jupiter's transit is definitely not good in 10th.Why i wrote it is a good one.Guess or try to find out the key principle in my write up[jupiter in 10th house transit].

joyd.

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 21 Sep 2017

Very good sir! Aries lagna and Aquarius moon sign for me so looks good on both fronts.

Could you post the same thing regarding Saturn's transit into Sagittarius for all lagna/rashi?

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 29 Sep 2017

I have Dhanus lagna and Makara Rashi, dhanishta naxatra. From the above, this looks to be a positive transit. My question is, doesnt the favourableness of the transit also depend on the Ashtakavarga score of Jupiter in libra? In my chart it is 6 for Jupiter but only 2 for Saturn in Sagittarius.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Sep 2017

Hari-routes are many but the result is one.If you stick to AV for transit results you have to see their transit AV only but not concerned planets natal AV acores.Here i used only normal transit rules but not AV.

JOYD

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 29 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
29 Sep 2017
Hari-routes are many but the result is one.If you stick to AV for transit results you have to see their transit AV only but not concerned planets natal AV acores.Here i used only normal transit rules but not AV.

JOYD
What is your native language joyd? WHere are you from? More then once i see you write some words in other language.

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Sep 2017

I use words mainly from devanagari.

Joyd

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 30 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
30 Sep 2017
I use words mainly from devanagari.

Joyd
WHat means " AV acores" ?

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Sep 2017

Don't you know really?
AV-astaka varna

Joyd

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 30 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
30 Sep 2017
Don't you know really?
AV-astaka varna

Joyd
You write "Acores" what means that?

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 30 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
29 Sep 2017

JOYD
Thanks Joyd for answering. I am just a learner, by the way.

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 01 Oct 2017

Joyd, my post is based on an old Tamil saying as taught by an astrologer. I have also the corroborative talk of other people with experience in this. What is your post based on ?

joyd

Post by joyd » 01 Oct 2017

when jupiter transits in the 10th house libra[for capricorn],he throws his aspect on 2nd[family-wealth]4th[sukha sthana-house of throne-movable and fixed assets-vidya -mother]and finally on 6th[job-services-diseases-enemies-competition].so when your 2-4-6th houses are under a auspicious guru,how you will beg?

The second logic is-

sagittarius becomes the 12th from capricorn[moon sign or ascendent].From it i.e jupiter transiting in 11th from the 12th of his own house.so how a labha sthana transiting planet guru encourage you for begging?

From his 3rd house pisces, he is transiting the 8th house of transformation.so your opposers become friends,pending communications will be sorted out positively but you occasionally suffers with gastric troubles.

joyd.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 01 Oct 2017

Joyd You are ignoring my question about What means "acores" and the problem Is You know i know What means "acores" ... the "Açores" Is your main language?

joyd

sunil quoted -I would like to know to what extent MD or AD whether benefic or malefic planets would determine or affect the results despite the favorable calculation number wise? More so because more emphasis or priority is given to Dasha and transits are seen as subsidiary factor to that.
------------------
If all MD-AD-Transits are strong ,you know the outcome ,if transits are strong and the other factors are weak means,one can experience the transit effects or if transit power is weak [BAV],then one can experience the MA-AD- results depending upon the positions in their relative divisional charts and also based on their placements.In such placements, a natural benefic may turn in to functional malefic and vice versa.In such conditions one has to careful in judging the out come.

what is your ascendant's degree and moon's degree?

joyd.

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 01 Oct 2017

hi meeral,
i may be wrong..but i think joyd sir meant scores and not acores..ashtak varga scores.

joyd

Yes arshi,its a typo error and thanks for your correction.
joyd

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 02 Oct 2017

Joyd,I get your reasoning but jyotisha being a vidya and an empirical science I will trust more in sayings derived from experience/deep intuition as opposed to logic.

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Oct 2017

ok good,then stick on to your school of thought

joyd.

jasoul77
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by jasoul77 » 12 Oct 2017

Joyd, what is the effect of the double transit of Jupiter and Saturn on lagna lord Venus in the 9th house?