Jupiter transit natal moon

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
punarnava80
Jupiter transit natal moon

Post by punarnava80 » 14 Sep 2017

Learned members,

Can you please shed some light on why Jupiter transit over natal moon is not a transit that gives good results?

I have read many thread discussions and they all give conflicting answers. Jupiter and moon are supposed to be friends?

Some say the transit is a stressful time resulting in loss of status, reputation, quarrel with closed ones etc. They all cite Lord Rama going to vanavas during the jupiter transit on his moon.

I am Thula rashi and as you can imagine I am desperately wanting to see the end of sade sati ( on Oct 26th) :) , but again is the Guru transit something we need to be worried about?

12 years back I had a major health issue resulting in surgery. ( Jupiter being the 3rd and 6th lord from Thula rashi). I was running mahadasha of Jupiter then.

joyd

Re: Jupiter transit natal moon

Post by joyd » 14 Sep 2017

This condition occurs only in guru dasa-chandra bhukthi and chandra dasa-guru bhukthi.For LIbra sign,moon is the 10th lord of 'Mahat phala'[equal to death and liberation like result].Coming to guru as you said he is 3-6th lord.From 3rd of sagittarius cancer becomes the 8th [affects the native]and from 6th of Pisces cancer is the 5th[affects native kids].From cancer the 3rd is the 6th and pisces becomes the 9th[affects ones bhagya or finances].

joyd

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jupiter transit natal moon

Post by Sujit » 16 Sep 2017

punarnava80 wrote:
14 Sep 2017
Learned members,

Can you please shed some light on why Jupiter transit over natal moon is not a transit that gives good results?

I have read many thread discussions and they all give conflicting answers. Jupiter and moon are supposed to be friends?

Some say the transit is a stressful time resulting in loss of status, reputation, quarrel with closed ones etc. They all cite Lord Rama going to vanavas during the jupiter transit on his moon.

I am Thula rashi and as you can imagine I am desperately wanting to see the end of sade sati ( on Oct 26th) :) , but again is the Guru transit something we need to be worried about?

12 years back I had a major health issue resulting in surgery. ( Jupiter being the 3rd and 6th lord from Thula rashi). I was running mahadasha of Jupiter then.
There is no issue with this transit. You are in the antara of Saturn placed in the 6th which can bring the incidence of health concern and conflicts to your source of income. Some improvement is possible next year.
Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.