Jupiter on the move

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Jupiter on the move

Post by Hina » 09 Sep 2017

Anyone feel the move of Jupiter in their charts? Jupiter is to move to Tula rashi this week.

Brihaspati is 8th lord sitting in my 6th house in Tula Rashu with Lagna Lord- shukra.

Today, I reached emergency room with 2nd degree burns on my hand. So, it has started already! Jupiter will be transiting over its natal position this year.

Lets wait and see!

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jupiter on the move

Post by anuradha » 09 Sep 2017

Pl check the anter Daha of the fiery planet in fiery rashi and 6th and 3rd house connection.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 09 Sep 2017

Thanks for the reply!

Why the 3rd house connection?

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 10 Sep 2017

Yeah, I did there has bee sudden spike in my efforts, and yesterday itself my judgement about a woman proved right and felt happy for rejecting that relationship, and I feel now that relationship doesn't matter, and I need to cut off the other women who are interested. My career and my goal is important,
Women find me attractive because I have Venus and moon in the ascendant, Mars in 10th and Mercury in 11th of gemini I guess now with jupiter return for me, he's casting light on my kamatrikone where most of my natal planets are placed. I have Jupiter conjunct rahu in 3rd in my natal chart, with jupiter light over rahu too the other side of that woman came into light.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 11 Sep 2017

Some astrology sites have stated that, for Tula rashi folks will have a fabulous time durin Jupiter transit in Libra. Whereas others are stating that it will be a bad transit for Tula rashi.

Why such conflicting views?
Warm Regards

Rita

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 11 Sep 2017

Rita madam,
Jupiter transit will give positive result for tula rashi,I have asked professional astrologer.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 11 Sep 2017

ajay wrote:
11 Sep 2017
Rita madam,
Jupiter transit will give positive result for tula rashi,I have asked professional astrologer.
Thanks a lot for your response Ajay.
That's good to know... because after enduring 7.5 years of Sade Sati, Tula rashi deserve some better times.
Warm Regards

Rita

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 11 Sep 2017

Rita madam,
It was 8.5 years of Sade sati for tula rashi and not 7.5 years,lol.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 11 Sep 2017

Yes, it is true. I thought this through before I post this.

Jupiter transiting in Libra means Venus sign is being transited by an enemy. So of course Venus does not like it. Wordly knowledge or worldly pleasures get tinged with matters of the divine or the human spirit. But it is good for humankind in general. After all Jupiter gives life and Venus expend our spiritual and physical energy even though Venus can revitalise us for the next day after we get some sleep (the Moon as main karaka, with Venus giving the pleasures of sleep).

The other way round where Venus transits Jupiter signs is a usual occurrence because Venus is a fast moving planet. Here divinity matters take a back seat where worldly affairs interrupt.

Yet Jupiter is in an enemy sign, so Jupiter does not have so much leeway of freedom to shine its effulgence. It has to work through Venusian matters. So it is good for the layman, but for the ashrams and temples where holy men abound, they have to put in the extra energy for worship and contemplation.

However, in general, a natural benefic in a sign ruled by a natural benefic is good. Libra is an odd sign and odd signs are generally not auspicious, but I think in this scenario with two benefic operatives working in tandem, this said factor can take a backseat.