Shahrukh Khan

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Shahrukh Khan

Post by Hina » 29 Aug 2017

Hi,

Has anyone taken a look at Bhinnashtakvarga for Shani. It has 0 bindus in natal chart. I was very very surprised to see that.
Any analysis of this?

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shahrukh Khan

Post by anuradha » 29 Aug 2017

Roger Federer Saturn has zero points in its bhinaastakvarga .

Federer, Roger
Roger Federer - natal chart (Placidus)

Roger Federer
natal chart (Placidus)
natal chart English style (Equal houses)
Name
Federer, Roger Gender: M
born on 8 August 1981 at 08:40 (= 08:40 AM )
Place Basel, Switzerland, 47n33, 7e35
Timezone MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)
Data source
From memory
Rodden Rating A
Collector: Taglilatelo
Astrology data s_su.18.gif s_leocol.18.gif 15°38' s_mo.18.gif s_scocol.18.gif 20°45 Asc.s_vircol.18.gif 11°01'
add Roger Federer to 'my astro'

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Federer%2C_Roger
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 30 Aug 2017

Wow! More of similar. It is going against everything that has been written about ashtakvarga as a predictor.

It is like Saturn with zero is precursor to success in creative endeavors.

just Checked Obama's Chart. His Saturn score is 3. In fact, he has very average score of most planets.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 30 Aug 2017

Both have Leo Lagna and Saturn is 6th lord and 7th lord.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 31 Aug 2017

I have been placing way too much weightage to ashtakvarga, so far. I think this makes it a bit clear in my head. Ashtakvarga can predict how a movement of a planet in one's chart in a particular house likely to affect one. It cannot be used to make judgement of the scale/heights of a person's achievements. This is quite clear by all these charts.

They have all done well in-spite of low scores. It just means that whenever shani transits the 7th house, it is likely not going to give good results., if they are also running shani dasha/antardasha. Did you notice that they have high sun and moon scores.

Are there any charts where shani has very high scores? I have not seen too many such charts.

Thanks!

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 31 Aug 2017

Hina ji,

Shahrukh Khan is Libra lagna. So all these years Astrologers have been following the wrong time.
He put his birth time on Twitter earlier.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Khan,_Shah_Rukh

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 31 Aug 2017

Report this post Quote
Post by Hina » 31 Aug 2017, 21:35

I have been placing way too much weightage to ashtakvarga, so far. I think this makes it a bit clear in my head. Ashtakvarga can predict how a movement of a planet in one's chart in a particular house likely to affect one. It cannot be used to make judgement of the scale/heights of a person's achievements. This is quite clear by all these charts.

They have all done well in-spite of low scores. It just means that whenever shani transits the 7th house, it is likely not going to give good results., if they are also running shani dasha/antardasha. Did you notice that they have high sun and moon scores.

Are there any charts where shani has very high scores? I have not seen too many such charts.

Thanks!
No I do not have the charts with high scores [ A.V]. Interpretation of dasha is a very complex area .

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 31 Aug 2017

@rathore, I guess we will have to remove Shahrukh Khan from the analysis. It seems even he is not sure of the time.
However, check out Rajiv Gandhi's chart. Shani's AV's score is 7.

Bill Gates has only 1. Also, rest of the scores are also quite average.

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Aug 2017

[quote=Hina post_id=242723 time=1504149243 user_id=1073]
Wow! More of similar. It is going against everything that has been written about ashtakvarga as a predictor.

It is like Saturn with zero is precursor to success in creative endeavors.

just Checked Obama's Chart. His Saturn score is 3. In fact, he has very average score of most planets.
[/quote]

------------------------
My dear researcher..how one can come to such a blind conclusions? The result varies with in which bhava saturn given zero in BAV.What is the base of creative endeavors that you mentioned in your posting?can you throw some light on it?so that lay man like me can be benefited a bit..

regards/joyd.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 01 Sep 2017

I will agree with Hina, that it seems ashtakavarga is best used for transit judgement.
In all charts of friends/family members+friends of friends that I have checked the scores don't "make sense" with the persons achievements. (super successful folk with "fail" scores in 10+11 house..., and "loser" friends with no career have 35+ in 10+11 house... , an uncle who has 4 sons, all healthy and get along great with him has only 22 points in 5th house.... happily married family members for over 30+ years have only 25 points in 7th house and 2 points for venus...etc.)

Or... some information on ashtakavarga's correct application or calculation method is lost and not available to public.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 01 Sep 2017

@GNE, eventually we will get it right.

@joyd, sarcasm has no place in intellectual endeavours. Kindness and straightforwardness win anyday in my book. I am sure you will tell me why I am incorrect in your own good time. Meanwhile, happy learning!

joyd

Post by joyd » 01 Sep 2017

Excellent Hina ji,If you view my comment as a sarcastic one then its surely sarcastic or if you see it as a intellectual one,it is intellectual.

First you explain me what a zero means for any planet in BAV.Then i wil explain you ,why your view is incorrect.Try your best..on zero in BAV.

REGARDS/JOYD

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 02 Sep 2017

@GNe, I found several charts with strong 11th hose-
Bill Clinton, Arvind Kejriwal, Arnold Schwarznegger, Amotabj Bachana. Understandably, 11 th house of gains being strong makes for smooth sailing. But, then I come across the exception, once again- Bill Gates with very low score.
This just reiterates, the previous conclusion.

What other matters has anyone used ashtakvarga analysis for?

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 03 Sep 2017

Here's a chart where the ashtakavarga scores don't match the life events...

Nov 23, 1985
7:46 am
Toronto, Ontario (canada)

high: 38 in 11th house = their life has been full of hard work and no income/gains coming easy at all. They regularly complain about how everything is a struggle and takes much effort.

low: 23 in 7th house = they met the love of their life over 9 years ago and was married (I forget if was in 2013 or 14) / relationship goes smoothly. They also (prior to meeting wife) have had easy luck getting girlfriend when they desired.

low: 23 in 2nd house....they have a fairly large family, and get along with the family members well. They also have a savings account and a healthy amount in there that was started by parents from birth. (though they have depleted much of it because of paying for school during the last 5 years or so)

low: 24 in 4th house = they grew up in nice home , and own their own apartment/home and have good night sleeps and peaceful heart , also they have great close relationship with mother who is healthy and plays tennis with them on certain weekends.

low average: 25 / 28 in 5th and 9th house = yet they were top of class in school / got 2 masters and earned PhD degree this year with relative ease (studying is no problem for them).
...one might assume they'd have higher points here to show this.

I'll stop here, I know there is more to reading a chart than using ashtakavarga of course. This is just posted because of the thread topic - and how it seems one cannot just see Ashtakavarga points in a house and declare results without reading the rest of the chart completely....almost like astkv points should be given only 10% importance overall. (unless judging transit results in houses, perhaps)

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 03 Sep 2017

low: 23 in 7th house = they met the love of their life over 9 years ago and was married (I forget if was in 2013 or 14) / relationship goes smoothly. They also (prior to meeting wife) have had easy luck getting girlfriend when they desired.
As per A.V system the minimum points required in 7H is 19. The person has 23.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 03 Sep 2017

I agree with GNE. Ashtakvarga is better for the transit analysis, than for anything else.
Shadbala is a better tool to analyse strength of the planets. I like using Obama's chart as his is the chart of a person who would be classified as "rank to raja" in old terminology. His shadbala strength is unusual.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 04 Sep 2017

I did forget those minimums, ... (where almost everyone fails to have the minimum for 11th house's 54....)

so 23 in 7 is "good" ..? Then people need to be aware of when checking scores and not just see anything under 28 as "bad". (Like 2nd house minimum is 22...) Thanks for the reminder.

Though I wonder about people who have 30+ in 7th... - I know a few, and they are unmarried/no luck in partnerships.

Again I know it's because of yoga/placements in their chart in general, and not up to the ashtakavarga but again the point of this "discussion" was to show that one can't really rely on just looking at points and declaring a result based on that.
Not that any of you do this ...infact I have only seen it done from some random "facebook" astrologers before, where they say things like: " oh your 10th house has low score = no career" (even if other good yogas/10th lord's placement is strong+ Dasha supports). I'm sure many of us here have been victims to those "rose-trology" readings when we were starting out.

Also the idea that planets sitting in a house with low SAV scores = won't give result of the yoga/placement strongly seems debunk when I check it with various celebrity charts, like Bill Gates major yoga's in the 5th house have low points (19 ! )

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 04 Sep 2017

Everything works in astrology. Certainly the placement of 7th lord in D-1 and the planets in 7H along with Dasha . D-9 is the chart for the matter of marriage.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 17 Sep 2017

[I read this somewhere else on the net re Ashtakvarga--

If a malefic planet is situated in any particular house, then the results pertaining to that house are said to be spoiled. In fact every house is said to represent more then one event in the life. For example, the fifth house represents education, children, intelligence, emotions, fame and house of crown etc. The presence of any malefic planet in the fifth house should spoil all the above results. But it is not so in every case. Suppose a chart has Cancer as a lagna, and Saturn is situated in the fifth house of Scorpio. Saturn, being a malefic, should give ill results for the things represented by the fifth house. At the same time, Saturn will be aspecting the seventh, the eleventh, and the second house, so it should also spoil the results concerned with all these houses. But it is not experienced in even 1% of the cases. The result is quite different than this.
Generally, it is said that the aspect of a benefic planet is good and that of a malefic planet is bad. But in my studies I have found the reverse to be true, that the aspects of benefic planets are always malefic and the aspects of malefic planets are always found to be benefic. Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and Moon are naturally benefic planets. Saturn and Mars are natural malefic planets. As per the Ashtakavarga theory, the benefic planet is the one that gets more then 4 points in its Ashtakavarga and the malefic planet is the planet that gets less then 4 points, while the planet which gets exactly 4 points is said to be neutral.
After long observation and experimentation, I came to the conclusion that a planet gives the opposite results for its aspect. This means that a planet getting more than four points or bindus, afflicts the house it aspects with negative strength equal to the points it is having. This also proves correct for other aspects
of Saturn, Mars and Jupiter. Saturn or Mars, if they are in the house where in their respective Ashtakavargas, they get less then 4 bindus, they give beneficial results for the house they aspect. The total benefic and malefic points a planet gets for any house are eight. This means if a planet gets 3 benefic points for any particular house then definitely it will get 5 malefic points for the same house. Similarly if a planet gets five benefic points in a house where it is, then it will get three malefic points for the same house. Thus the total benefic and malefic points are eight. This is a special effect we get in the Ashtakavarga system. We get the
actual result in numerical value for the benefic or malefic effect. Following table will show the actual benefic or malefic bindus (points): Although if Jupiter, which is said to be most benefic planet, gets less then 4 points i.e. 3, 2, 1, or 0, then definitely it is going to give malefic results for the house. For the same reason some astrologers believe that Jupiter spoils the result of the place where it is situated, which is 50 percent true. Now as I have mentioned earlier, a planet will give opposite results for its aspected places. A planet with five benefic points will give the aspect effect of five malefic points and vice versa. It should be made clear that even if Jupiter acquires six benefic points in its Ashtakavarga in its place, then for the places it is aspecting, i.e. 5th, 7th, and 9th places from itself, it will send malefic results of
19 six Rekhas (negative points). Obviously, Jupiter will give benefic results for itself in the place where it resides. The same thing applies to Mars and Saturn as they can both give beneficial results for the house they are situated in if they have more points in any place. At the same time they will spoil the results of the places they aspect (due to the opposite aspect effect).
It is a general notation that the benefic points are denoted by bindus (points) and malefic points are indicated by Rekhas (dashes). From the illustrated tables, it should be clear that every planet contributes both good and bad results for the same house. Only when its benefic points are more, then the planet is said to be benefic. This law is applicable to all the planets including Saturn and Mars (which are naturally malefic).